Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,027 members, 7,973,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fine Boy,no Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Boy,no Money! (1757 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / Oh Boy, No Girl To Marry Again Oo??(pigin English Complain Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Boy,no Money! by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2013
gd day nlanders,im an undergraduat in one of d universities.tall,handsome,fair in cmplexion nd charming,gals in my skool kp gvn me continous green lights 2 ask dm out bt im jst being mere frnds wt dm.d truth of d matr is dt i no gt money o 2 tk care of thezz chiks(i lyk women die).a femal frnd onc askd if im a homosexual.im almost graduatn nd iv nt dated any.my fwnds r alwayz teasin me.dem sef no sabi say na money day yab me.pls advis
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by whalexyy(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2013
Are u a learner, does dat mean evry guy dating a lady is rich
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Bigflamie(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2013
As old as you are, you still don't know how to date/bleep without spending.
To date girls on campus is as cheap as if you know how to play your card well, and moreover you stil have a long way 2 go when you graduate.
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=Bigflamie]As old as you are, you still don't know how to date/bleep without spending.
To date girls on campus is as cheap as if you know how to play your card well, and moreover you stil have a long way 2 go when you graduate.[/quote .dude,gals 4 my skool open eye wella.my skool is a privat skool wer guys spend recklessly on chiks.sm wl evn intimidat u wt money sso its nt as eazy as u thnk
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Exponental(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Fine boi....its not abt money. Make ur move and respect urself.
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by numericalguy(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013
You sound more like someone without swag or yarns.. You don't really need loads and loads of dollars to date good girls in the university and you should know that because some of your friends that are dating cant all be so rich. Besides some of the girls you claim are giving you green light will have an idea of your financial muscle and yet they still give you the green light.

OP, step up your game and be bold.
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2013
Always be urself, one who is worthy of ur love will come to u
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Bigflamie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
@frankyskyboi, so one spends a whole lot of dough on girls because its a private university.
I can't remember the last time i heard this kind of joke.
Guy, be smart or you'd be left behind.
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
What's the name of your school, i attended Babcock, the truth is that there were girls who just wanted sex, and there were those who appreciated a nice guy, and also those who just wanted cash. the problem is that you are succumbing to school pressure the fact that other spend on a babe doesn't mean you have to. well i didn't even the so-called aristos i toasted, not sure i remember blowing cash like that, infact i'd easily tell them am broke. if a girl really likes you for who you are, money won't be an issue as long as you are hardworking and not a prick. besides are you a learner. to be a chic's man has nothing to do with money, its how you present yourself. True Story bro. also a small advice from my university days. ADVICE( the more pretty a girl is in school, the more insecurities she has,approach them in a simple manner, because they have that perception that everyone is a toaster so you need to standout) wink
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
and yeah, you win some, you lose some.
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by MzHolly(f): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Op...u be fhuck up
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Also i forgot this advice,the thing long oh but let me proceed:

The Real truth is that, while trying to toast babes please take your education serious, now why do i say so ? you see in school, there's is Big boy,Big Girl and these status attribute to those who are popular or have swag or such, in school i was popular for being a nerd despite trying to change that status to "Chic's man", i felt that was important; to have levels in school. But my dear all those na wash, after school is when you know the Big boys, you see all those small boys who read all night and day and had better grades, they will be the big boys later driving cars, getting jobs why ? because they prepared for it, after school i was called for Web Jobs because of my nerdy status. my point is, don't let School Life fool you. when you graduate and have a good job, trust me you won't have to chase babes,then will you be the BIGGEST BOYS. School Life is just a mirage and sadly only those that think "Time will stand still" will be ones living on glory days. my 2 cents or kobo.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by tpia5: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
so why not face your studies, is something wrong with that?
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by Serendipity: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Bigflamie: @frankyskyboi, so one spends a whole lot of dough on girls because its a private university.
I can't remember the last time i heard this kind of joke.
Guy, be smart or you'd be left behind.
I disagree on this. The notion that one can date without spending is specious and quixotic as such can only be seen in alice-in-wonderland world. One can't date seriously without spending. In most cases one shows how much one loves the other especially the fairer sex by buying her some stuffs.
==================================
Imagine dating a girl that has difficulty in paying her fees, say 80, 000. As her boy friend, what will you tell her? At least in that situation' you are expected to do one or two things.
=================================
My friend's girlfriend house got burnt and they lost all apart from the clothes they were wearing when they came back.
Aren't you expected to spend in such a situation? Cases like this can't be exhausted.
==================================
Moreover, the bible says in Ecclesiastes that money answers all things.
=================================
I think the guy should place his priorities well.
At times, it's good to delay gratification.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by youngalex(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dear play ur cards well,just need to dress well,be confident and speak fluently,get prepared to woo ladies...if u try 5 babes per week,one will say yes..be ready to take insults in the process
Re: Fine Boy,no Money! by fubbyy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Poster if I enter that your school I go blow chicks tire without spending 1 kobo, I know this will sound like bragging but I know how my game tight reach

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off / Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? / After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.