Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,736 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Man And The Manual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man And The Manual (491 Views)

The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man And The Manual by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2013
SPIRIT MEAT BY REV. AREOGUN
THE MAN AND THE MANUAL
ACTS 8:26-39

God gives us a man and a manual for our journey to be swift, smooth, sweet and restful. He gives us men as gifts (Eph 4:8-14). A man in form of a mentor in life and in destiny- somebody that will hold your hand and guide you steady to navigate difficult terrains of life. The manual contains principles, instructions, warnings, warranty, etc. It tells you what you must do for safety and maximum benefits. You can imagine the colossal damage that could be done to an equipment if the manual is violated.

The Bible is the great Manual of life. It contains divine instructions, principles, promises and precepts designed to put us on top in life. It is not just a book that you put under your pillow because you are afraid of witches. It is the book of life! Don’t read it the way you read your newspaper. You must read it prayerfully with meditation expecting God to talk to you from within its pages. The written word is meant to introduce us to the Living Word.

However, you need a Man whenever the Manual is confusing especially when you seem not to be getting the desired result. The manual is not faulty but an indication of your need for a man who has a better grip and insight in that field to supply you the needed understanding that clears your confusions.

The Manual gives you the principle, the Man shows you the procedure; The Manual tells you ‘the what’ the Man shows you ‘the how’ (practicality). If you ever see a man facing challenges, and you care to find out, you will discover that these factors are missing in such life. In II kings 4, one of the sons of the prophets died in penury in the same city that the anointing was raging like fire in the life of Elisha whereas the widow of the man ran to Elisha who told her what to do which eventually made her wealthy in the same city that her husband died a debtor.

There is a deception of the devil that makes somebody feels that he doesn’t need anybody. It always leads to tragedy. Paul said be ye follower of me as I follow Christ (1 Cor. 11:1) It is the wisdom of God to give you a man somewhere to call you to order when you are going into error. The ‘Man’ is first and foremost your pastor, but he could be your friend or your spouse, if they are born again and you must take heed. Don’t let your ego promote you out of covering and control into disaster and regret. May the Lord keep you.

Prayer: Lord, I accept and embrace my Man and Manual. I receive the grace to maintain positive attitude towards my Man and Manual. I refuse the demonic pride that I don’t need anybody in Jesus name, amen.
Daily Bible Reading: Deut. 13:1-15:23 -Luke 8:40-9:6 - Psalm 71:1-24 - Prov. 12:5-7.

LINK :http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPIRIT-MEAT-BY-REV-AREOGUN/112155912140376

(1) (Reply)

Europe: Mosque Building Shifts Into High Gear / A Brief Interview / Nail In The Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.