Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:56 PM

Explosions Reported In Kano! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Reported In Kano! (30340 Views)

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Explosions Reported Near APC Rally In Rivers - Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by okosodo: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
usayab: ‎‏ ‏Haba,! are you an animal?. and you call yourself a Nigerian.
Your father and all the members of your generation that are supportind those bas-tards
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Airforce1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
saudah: Foolish boy talks childishly

What are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say..
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
Airforce1: Saudah

I forgot u belong to the terrorist clan..I won't bother u again.. I promise!
come u de fear dt SAUDAH way de sell tuwo, see him aboki boko ram boi frnd no fit do u anytin I dey ur back u hear? cheesycheesy
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Damn! @ The Exchanges.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by musak27: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
50calibre:

So you are defending boko haram,? or are you trying to dispute what he said? Don't you know that boko haram are being backed and funded by some wealthy northerners? Or do you reason through the anus? If I had my way I would take out your brain and feed it to a dog because you neither deserve nor use it.
I do not buy dis idea of boko haram havin financial support of Northern leaders.if it were to b so, den militants av financial support of south south leaders , d yoruba's behind opc and so on. And for next time's sake, a gud critic does nt abuse wen criticising . If you want to b seen as an intellectual ,talk like one.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
daywatcher: as long as it is in the North...e no concern me. Harsh but das how I see it. Anywhere in the South will hopefully trigger the division process
Aww. U phucking slowpoke. It may be in the north but most of the casualties are not northerners or muslims.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by abdulkayus(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
@Saudah, y are u argueing wit dos brainwash shameless nincompoops who doesnt knw diff btw left and right. 4get abt dem jor.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by saudah(f): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
U'r d desperate fellow here, Son of a bitch
Airforce1:

What are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say..
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by abdulkayus(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
@Saudah, y are u argueing wit dos brainwash shameless nincompoops who doesnt knw diff btw left and right. 4get abt dem jor. Fucktards
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by christophem1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 8 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by solidbroda: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2012

@sam I shall make a new thread out of this so that people will know the truth that they are being delusional

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by dederocs(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2012

evıl fools trıumph when wıse men do nothıng...chrıstıan youths should stop thıs thıer lukewarm atıtude,we should be aware that our exıstence ıs threatened...there should be no mercy for the kıller-ıf a church ıs burnt there should be reprısals. for ıt ıs only when savages are maşacred that lessons are learnt.Lets stand up for freedom,not allow our fear turn us to sıssıes.
kıll ur enemy else when he gets the upper hand he wıll kıll,loot and molestation ur women.
what do u gain from this comparison of yours? Jesus Christ can and will never ask u to do this...this is not the message of peace but this piece of urs can only instigate more division and violence. so i advise u modify/delete please for the sake of peace. thanks
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Iaz93: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
mike404: go tell that to ya mudaf*** mom ediet
The truth is bitter sha. . . I know you gat no mom. You grew up with pigz. Airhead!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by saudah(f): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
abdulkayus: @Saudah, y are u argueing wit dos brainwash shameless nincompoops who doesnt knw diff btw left and right. 4get abt dem jor.
Thank u my Bros.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by saudah(f): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
Another Son of a bitch who cares.
Chimerase: come u de fear dt SAUDAH way de sell tuwo, see him aboki boko ram boi frnd no fit do u anytin I dey ur back u hear? cheesycheesy
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
lol
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
abdulkayus: @Saudah, y are u argueing wit dos brainwash shameless nincompoops who doesnt knw diff btw left and right. 4get abt dem jor.
him aboki boko RAM awu awusa boi frnd dn show..bro boko u get luck say JTF no condemn u to ur 70 virgin 2day no wori 2moro day sabi u go like bomb again, JTF is watchin u like an eagle ready to blast ur ugly black face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by 50calibre(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
musak27: I do not buy dis idea of boko haram havin financial support of Northern leaders.if it were to b so, den militants av financial support of south south leaders , d yoruba's behind opc and so on. And for next time's sake, a gud critic does nt abuse wen criticising . If you want to b seen as an intellectual ,talk like one.

First of all thanks for the lesson, it is well noted. All the examples you sighted are quite true, yes the militants are being funded by some south leaders, same goes for OPC, and even MASSOB. Else where the hell do they get money to buy arms from, does it magically appear into their hands?
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by bokoarerams: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: Amnesty! Amnesty!! Amnesty!!!

We Need Amnesty.
we don't need it.all we want is blood to suck. We are demons, open ur eyes and see
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
saudah: Thank u my Bros.
no dnt use bros use ewu[goat] aboki swtie nah, dnt wori JTF no de nairaland no fear 2 call am such cheesy

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by meforyou1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wish jonathan will make me chief of army staff and see if I wount execute orkar's orders to the fullest. Kill as many as I can and destroy all their terrorist camps. Called mosques and re-draw d map of nigeria, sending these smelling gworo eating bastards back to their brothers in niger and chad. All in less than a week
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by abdulkayus(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Chimerase: him aboki boko RAM awu awusa boi frnd dn show..bro boko u get luck say JTF no condemn u to ur 70 virgin 2day no wori 2moro day sabi u go like bomb again, JTF is watchin u like an eagle ready to blast ur ugly black face cheesy

hahaahaha, c dis oponu abeg. Oniranu oshi. So, anyone dat go contrary to ur bigoted view is nw a BH or northerner abi. person. U will die young of hatred if care is nt taken. Anuofia
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
abdulkayus:

hahaahaha, c dis oponu abeg. Oniranu oshi. So, anyone dat go contrary to ur bigoted view is nw a BH or northerner abi. person. U will die young of hatred if care is nt taken. Anuofia
by der aboki fruit u shall knw dem cool

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by abdulkayus(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Chimerase: by der aboki fruit u shall knw dem cool

and we are already seein dem. Discombobulated person
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by tintingz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Preach Brotha Ting Tinz
smiley
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Airforce1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2013

Hey scallywag, face your front!

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Aboki abdulkayus awu awusa tuwo husband face ur JTF dey re coming gringrin
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by tintingz(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
christophem1:

bro...i don't agree wit u on this! 've u eva seen Shekau(BH commander) on TV? GEJ is not Nigeria, He is Just one Nigerian outta millions..Evn if he knows them do u and i know them or even manage to see them on Tv? do u know what they are fighting for or what they want? wat they want can't be given, they want ur RIGHTS and UR LIfe buried in their command!
this is pure big politics where it seems elephants are fighting and we the grasses are complaining.
I love u bro and ur desire atleast for a beautiful nation but please let's value integrity.
how do you get to know shekau BH leader name.....what about all the videos of BH on youtube dont tell me GEJ dont know about that
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
tintingz: smiley

I got cha Back Homie......

It's all about this Muslim Brotherhood Chief
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by saudah(f): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
Bastard 4 ur own info i gv order 2 JTF, what abt u? Jst shut ur stinky mouth up and hand dat system 2 d owner, u opportunist.
Chimerase: no dnt use bros use ewu[goat] aboki swtie nah, dnt wori JTF no de nairaland no fear 2 call am such cheesy
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by creativemusic: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by aurenflani: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
okosodo: Boko haram is having is having the unwavering backing of the animals callednorthern muslims and their elders. No need to blow hot and cold, they should all be destroyed

Go celebrate ur "raised" god u evil minded devil.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
saudah: Bastard 4 ur own info i gv order 2 JTF, what abt u? Jst shut ur stinky mouth up and hand dat system 2 d owner, u opportunist.

This woman has a wicked Mouth, she's been all over this thread spitting Venom

And I Love It.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Fash20: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha! If I talk about your parents, what are gonna do, beat me? Oh! Give me a break, there is nothing you can do. To you im like a god, I'm greater than you in all facets of life, and other lives to come. You chose to lock horns with superior being and intellect.
prove urself lets see then

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC / Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman / 2023 Election: INEC Gets Cash For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.