Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,125 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Explosions Reported In Kano! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Reported In Kano! (30274 Views)

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Explosions Reported Near APC Rally In Rivers - Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by tintingz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
christophem1:
what do u gain from this comparison of yours? Jesus Christ can and will never ask u to do this...this is not the message of peace but this piece of urs can only instigate more division and violence. so i advise u modify/delete please for the sake of peace. thanks
thanks for advicing your nut-brainy brotha....

He forgot that no matter the blaspheme millions of people all over the world are converting to Islam daily grin
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
tintingz: thanks for advicing your nut-brainy brotha....

He forgot that no matter the blaspheme millions of people all over the world are converting to Islam daily grin

I Just Converted Last Thursday

At the End of the day Islam is the Greatest War Philosophy Religion, and I want to be on The Winning Team When it's all said and Done.

Allahu Akbar

Yo Tingzz.....That Color is Awful Chief.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
saudah: U'r d desperate fellow here, Son of a bitch

Who u calling a biitch? Your mom?
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by mike404(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Fash20: bagger.Do u mean if u ar asked 2 summarize those things u cant produce one point.
Your malee pomo there
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by mike404(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
AVWENAGHA: you no da respect ur mama abi? May god help u
Amen
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ecosanders: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
50calibre: These Hausa Muslims again! Even a sacred day as today, they chose to maim lives. I will reiterate again, THE HAUSAS NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED (most especially the Muslim ones). For peace to reign in Nigeria.
You r a big goat, its u n ur Family dat wil b exterminated, am sure u r poorly brot up, n hardly leav dat ur hellhole. Am wit a guy frm Maiduguri here, n we talk of army Short service, he said he want d job, bt cnt apply, i said y, n he said its because of d security challenge, dat he wil b targetd, cos u dnt kw who is who, and i ask him if ppl kw dis BH, cos peeps down south thnk its d locals dat hide dem, he said its nt true, cos they r lik thieves, u can only kw if u catch dem in actiön, he even said ur neighbour might b a Member n u wnt kw, so ppl hav 2 b careful, n ppl lik u open ur gutter n spew rub*bish. Oloshi!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by oomen(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
naija mans be a half a savage
he kill him own brova
alwayz bombs alwayz viowence
alwayz mysterious tingz sad
chocolate brain remove this post from here.You are a complete mess!!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Annie2gud(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Val dee,ina ruwan da Gej da masu boko haram.ko ba ke da hankali ko?munafiki wofi.

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by gbagyiza: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
dis issue of bombing by bokoharam n nigerian govment saga dont border me anymore, let dem finish nigeria sef na dem sabi.my advice to every nigerian is to accept Christ as their personal saviour.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by antiembezzle: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
mosquitoNet: Yes. Him, the SS/SE christians and the PDP... You still a learner?
a goat fuc.kd your mum, she gave birth to you, now see how you reason...
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Diamondpicture(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
What do u guyz expect for mr president to start looking for bomb
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by shizzle11(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
Justyaxx: Not again!!! These people are hell bent on destroying our north our pride. Allah ya tsine wa GEJ!

U are a furrking barrstard! Was it GEJ that sent them to plant †ђξ bombs. Ka chi durin uwarka, shege dan banza kawai. Ode-jide
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by tomzman: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Let the Northern elders continue to watch their region being gradually destroyed. Let the sultan continue to keep quiet.As far as the bombings doesn't get down south, e no concern me. I think I've had enough of bombing news let them keep blowing up themselves, my heart only goes out to the christians among them, may God protect them.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by OCcool: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Judinho59: ISLAM: A Religion of Peace!!!

Whats That 'Figure of Speech' again
Its called 'IRONY
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by shizzle11(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yazmin:

Wawa kawai,kullun sai ku ta fada 'Allah ya tsine wa wane ko wace. Da malaman ku da gwanonin ku suke goya bayan almajirinci da bara. Ko GEj yake haifa yaran da suke bara ne,kuma ake amfani da su wajen cin zalin mutane da aikata aikin fasad da muke gani. mu muke kashe kan mu da hannun mu. Mu daura laifin a kan wasu. Translation coming in my next post....(These boko boys would always want to hang their atrocities on GEj's neck when dia guvnors$ representatives are the real culprits)!!!!

For sayig nothing but †ђξ truth, may your days be long.
†ђξ cretin Ɣ☺ΰ quoted will never see anything good in GEJ but will rather use his bias infested mind to discredit Jonathan even for his inability to impregnate his wife. Nonsense and barrstard!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by AVWENAGHA: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
ok
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 8 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by solidbroda: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2012

@sam I shall make a new thread out of this so that people will know the truth that they are being delusional

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by dederocs(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2012

evıl fools trıumph when wıse men do nothıng...chrıstıan youths should stop thıs thıer lukewarm atıtude,we should be aware that our exıstence ıs threatened...there should be no mercy for the kıller-ıf a church ıs burnt there should be reprısals. for ıt ıs only when savages are maşacred that lessons are learnt.Lets stand up for freedom,not allow our fear turn us to sıssıes.
kıll ur enemy else when he gets the upper hand he wıll kıll,loot and molestation ur women.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Yazmin: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
teadrake: Gracious God!Is the president not aware of this callous minded people claiming innocent lives day in day out?Had it been,one them is heavily affected,will they still talking of condemnation?Afterall,he(GEJ)once admitted Boko haram are in his cabinet(Judiciary,legislator etc)why cant he just fish them out?What of the untouchable cabal?If Jona.cannot find a means to end the insurgency,why cant he just tender his resignation letter?I rest my case

What case? To u now,u hv made sense! Mumu
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by coogar: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
wingman: [b][/b]c
Coogar, you are a foo.l, you ve always been a foo.l, you will remain a foo.l until a grave in a forgotten church yard claims you.

i am 100% certain you were conceived via anäl sex. there's no way you can be this much of an asshöle via the natural way. you disgusting sack of shyte!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Yazmin: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote author=Justyaxx]
Ubanka ne wawa. Waye a kasan nan keda nauyin kare hakin dan adam idan ba GEJ ba? Sarki ko Gorvernor na da control na apparatus for legitimate use of force ne? Does two wrongs make it fight? Don naga so kake muje mu kama wasu da duka saboda anyi brainwashing dinka ko kuma wasu yan kananan kudi da ke shiga aljuhun ka daga villa. Comot make I see road pass jorr.[/quote

Amma dai sun iya karban(sace/ko allocating) wa kansu kudin security vote ba tare da sun tambayi GEJ, ko ya sa hannu ko? mu fara tambayoyin da tsinuwa daga gida mana. Mu ta haifan yara ba tare da muna da ikon karantar da su addini ko ciyar ko tufatar dasu. Mu bar su suna ta yawo a kasa ana cin zalin su kamar dabbobi. malaman su suna wulakanta su. Su girma ba tare da sun san darajar rai ba ko addinin ma sai bara ...wallahi Allah zai kakkama iyayen su da kuma malaman su da kuma wanda suka goya bayan irin wannan zalinci(except su ma sun so ayi ma yaran su ko yan'uwansu haka)...and bros mark time, I don't need to b paid or brainswashed to say the truth...blame and tsine for our northern/muslim leaders and elders forum(ciroma,sultan,ibb, and others) b4 or together with gEJ...sorry for the earlier 'wawa'...buh I think we need to start solving the problem frm our angwa and not from abuja!!!!!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Yazmin: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
Justyaxx:
Ubanka ne wawa. Waye a kasan nan keda nauyin kare hakin dan adam idan ba GEJ ba? Sarki ko Gorvernor na da control na apparatus for legitimate use of force ne? Does two wrongs make it fight? Don naga so kake muje mu kama wasu da duka saboda anyi brainwashing dinka ko kuma wasu yan kananan kudi da ke shiga aljuhun ka daga villa. Comot make I see road pass jorr.

Amma dai sun iya karban(sace/ko allocating) wa kansu kudin security vote ba tare da sun tambayi GEJ, ko ya sa hannu ko? mu fara tambayoyin da tsinuwa daga gida mana. Mu ta haifan yara ba tare da muna da ikon karantar da su addini ko ciyar ko tufatar dasu. Mu bar su suna ta yawo a kasa ana cin zalin su kamar dabbobi. malaman su suna wulakanta su. Su girma ba tare da sun san darajar rai ba ko addinin ma sai bara ...wallahi Allah zai kakkama iyayen su da kuma malaman su da kuma wanda suka goya bayan irin wannan zalinci(except su ma sun so ayi ma yaran su ko yan'uwansu haka)...and bros mark time, I don't need to b paid or brainswashed to say the truth...blame and tsine for our northern/muslim leaders and elders forum(ciroma,sultan,ibb, and others) b4 or together with gEJ...sorry for the earlier 'wawa'...buh I think we need to start solving the problem frm our angwa and not from abuja!!!!!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ozodimgba(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Justyaxx: Not again!!! These people are hell bent on destroying our north our pride. Allah ya tsine wa GEJ!

wetin carry Goodluck come into explosions in the north? Instead of you to call your fura de nunu drinking brothers to order u're cursing Goodluck. There's is proverb that says a child who says his mother will not sleep shall also not sleep. All these blood that are being shed in the nothern part of this country, when its nemesis shall come dont say you dont know the cause. Unless the northerners think that the innocent victims of these serial bombings died in vain. I know they're heroes, who died for the good course of this country and not as victims of circumstances as people like you may think.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ozodimgba(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yazmin:

May u live long to see your children children. An elder that sees the truth and says it is always in loggerheads with his kinsmen, but he shall live longer, but an elder that sees the truth and fail to say it , shall be blinded. Allah ye sakar da alheri.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Ashmark(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by gp66(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote author=vanstanzy]Again!!! shocked shocked shocked I am really tired of GEJs' weak and sick rule. angry[/quot

it is God that will purnush u. Its GEJ THE cause of the bombings? If u knw the BH why not tell them to table their greviances.

Let them continue to bomb the North and chase investore while the south, east and west remain investors paradise.

I only pity our Christians brothers and sisters who refused to evacuate from the north.

GEJ carry go, by 2015 the north will be a desert where we will find only cows roaming the streets.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by cowtail: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
what did gej do that deserves God punishment? The monster created by northern elites to make the nation ungovernable for gej is gradually consuming the region.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by DaLover(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2013
When you strip the meat from the bones, it all comes down to control of the oil wealth...the northerners are fighting for the power to control the oil wealth....what else do book haram want? Can western education ever be stopped? Can all Christians convert to Islam? The answer is no...
The strategy of the north is to create violent distraction, while the SW create media distraction....the root cause is the oil wealth....that's all nothing more...they really don't care how many lives are lost
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Lebee4(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2013
vanstanzy: Again!!! shocked shocked shocked I am really tired of GEJs' weak and sick rule. angry

am not Mr. Jona's fan o! But sincerely from ur heart, what do u want him to do?
I need an answer.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2013
Annie2gud: Val dee,ina ruwan da Gej da masu boko haram.ko ba ke da hankali ko?munafiki wofi.

ke munafiki.

Learn how to read English.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by confusion247(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2013
If you like blame invincible spirits from Jonathan's village for being behind boko haram, the simple truth is boko haram are northerners and they are destroying north their domain. Where are those fools that promised hell if Jonathan becomes president? Let them bomb north back to stone age. Fools
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by confusion247(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2013
DaLover: When you strip the meat from the bones, it all comes down to control of the oil wealth...the northerners are fighting for the power to control the oil wealth....what else do book haram want? Can western education ever be stopped? Can all Christians convert to Islam? The answer is no...
The strategy of the north is to create violent distraction, while the SW create media distraction....the root cause is the oil wealth....that's all nothing more...they really don't care how many lives are lost
You've said it all. Thanks a lot. But for the time being, let the bombings continue in northern Nigeria.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Airforce1(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2013
val_dee:

ke munafiki.

Learn how to read English.

Aboki!
Teach am english now
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Airforce1(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Lebee4:

am not Mr. Jona's fan o! But sincerely from ur heart, what do u want him to do?
I need an answer.
Wait let me ask my 'oga at the top'
Cuz I don't want to say something now and my oga would say another one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu / Supreme Court Imposes N40m Fine On Mike Ozekhome Over Frivolous Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.