Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1108512 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
oyetpel:
Chill out girl
dont Tell Me You Are Jealous cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hdior(f): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
The high septon dealt Cercie a big blow. No more trial by combat so that giant is as good as useless to her. She is on her own while Jamie is busy wasting time in Riverrun. Payback is a bitch Cercei.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uchenna42(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
What is the rumor mentioned ? Any thoughts ?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
hdior:
The high septon dealt Cercie a big blow. No more trial by combat so that giant is as good as useless to her. She is on her own while Jamie is busy wasting time in Riverrun. Payback is a bitch Cercei.
.....Cercei....is a conniving biatch....don't even think she doesn't have a new plan.....remember the prophesy....all her kids shall die....Tommen....is going down with his stupid law...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by petrov10: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecidedI choose violence
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Uchenna42:
Most probably Wildfire...maybe she plans to burn Kings landing to the ground.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
A GIRL DOESNOT KNOW WHAT SHE WANT, ARYA FINALLY BECAME NO ONE, NOW SHE REALIZED SHE IS LADY STARK. PURE GIBBERISH! I DONT KNOW WHY AM SO ANGRY. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I WONT BE SEEING JAQUEN CUTE FACE AGAIN. THIS EPISODE IS SO DEPRESSING, I HAVE BEEN IN THE DOLDRUMS SINCE I WATCHED THIS EPISODE. I WONT BE SEEING JAQUEN AGAIN.
A girl is crushing on Jaquen. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
The hound sandor clegane is one mean brut him joining the brotherhood is quite a turnaround. The khallsaar must have decimated the masters
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uptimum123(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Uchenna42:

It's the wild fire, remember brans vision?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
iAmCharis:
A girl is crushing on Jaquen. grin
MA NIGGA
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CNARIOjoseph(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
siempere:
Her wounds shouldn't have healed so easily.....and since she's so good blindfolded why couldn't she land meaningful blows when she was blind fighting with d Waif.... A very weak Season....simple..I waited a year plus just to watch episode 9&10.....datz...if they can even deliver sef....

Cos the Waif could see and Arya couldn't, which eventually heightened Arya's sense for movement in the dark. Go rewatch the last sequence of her blind training.

And don't forget, Arya was taught to 'dance' with 'needle', so Arya + Darkroom + Needle = Awesomeness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by InesQor(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Uchenna42:
Some possible theories:
(a) Wildfire (though this shouldn't be a rumor anymore. Tyrion used it in the past already. The rumor might be that the wildfire is located beneath the Septum, making it easy to take out the High Sparrow and his crew).
(b) Rumor that Tyrion is with Daenerys - and so Cersei may be considering an alliance
(c) Rumor that the Tyrells orchestrated Joffery's death. Implicating Maergery might turn King Tommen around.
(d) A rumor that undermines the High Sparrow's credibility and shows that he is a hypocrite. Some evidence of dirty linen e.g. the high sparrow is a paedophile, or something like that, could change the scene.

A man is getting tired of all the interesting theories - only to finally see an underwhelming plot on TV.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bamz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gregor Clegane was badass!
------
A girl has a name.... smiley

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gbola5:

Jon Snow is no coward. He swore a vow.

This!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Akanniade:

If not for the face hanging on the wall, thats another 3 pages of 'she killed her/ she didnt kill her'. grin

Just a Lil mystery
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Y'all asking for fights and battle, don't worry, you'll get your fill of fights next episode. You go see fight you go fear. #bastardbowl on the way. By the way, I already stocked my frigde with chicken and drinks. I'll be throwing a party to celebrate Ramsey's death next week Sunday. The Starks story is about to turn around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nihilist:
grin grin

Cleganebowl my pockmarked azz.

Reddit conspirators and their Nairaland counterparts- in your face!

Gloat over.

That Arya thing is just the biggest slap in face to viewers. You mean Arya who suffered multiple stab wounds including thar particular twisted blade finisher, could survive long enough to be treated by.....an actress?

And despite being stabbed multiple times in the torso, she was able to eat immediately after being stitched up?

They should have just said she was treated with magic so that there wouldn't be any questions.

But as things stand, the writers are demanding even greater levels of suspension of my beliefs.

Considering how fantastic previous seasons were, this season has been a letdown in comparison in my opinion.

She technically drank not ate.

Also, clegane bowl doesn't need to be by trial by combat.

About Arya, we don't know how much time passed before she was found, it could have been 5 minutes (sometimes the time line in a show / movie is a "meanwhile" not "after" ...events overlap each other). i am more worried how she was able to evade capture by jumping from one place to another after severing her stitches. But, i can suspendy disbelief just for the sake of.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
siempere:
Her wounds shouldn't have healed so easily.....and since she's so good blindfolded why couldn't she land meaningful blows when she was blind fighting with d Waif.... A very weak Season....simple..I waited a year plus just to watch episode 9&10.....datz...if they can even deliver sef....
sef....[/quote]

That's just your opinion bro.

You have already made up your mind
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
siempere:
Most probably Wildfire...maybe she plans to burn Kings landing to the ground.....
Most likely she will use the wildfire, unless Jamie gets back in time with his army.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nihilist:

You are probably right, and maybe I should manage my expectations a bit better.

But it's a bit annoying to see how poorly that Arya storyline was ended. That was resolved very very poorly.

Like you say though, it's not that probably easy for the writers...

I will give it a 7/10. I mean, they were probably just trying to show us how good / determined she has gotten.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Boring:

Bad episode writing all around, this season has suffered because it doesnt have the books as source material..

Please, the book d!kc ridding contest is <==== that way. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
InesQor:

Some possible theories:
(a) Wildfire (though this shouldn't be a rumor anymore. Tyrion used it in the past already. The rumor might be that the wildfire is located beneath the Septum, making it easy to take out the High Sparrow and his crew).
(b) Rumor that Tyrion is with Daenerys - and so Cersei may be considering an alliance
(c) Rumor that the Tyrells orchestrated Joffery's death. Implicating Maergery might turn King Tommen around.
(d) A rumor that undermines the High Sparrow's credibility and shows that he is a hypocrite. Some evidence of dirty linen e.g. the high sparrow is a paedophile, or something like that, could change the scene.

A man is getting tired of all the interesting theories - only to finally see an underwhelming plot on TV.
She is already undermined in court. She called the high septon's bluff by killing his man. She needs to act fast to save her neck. The wildfire is her last resort.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Boring:

This entire Arya and faceless men stroyline is so underwhelming, What was actually achieved here? and dont tell me fighting in the dark bullshitt..

We knew that she wasn't fully into the no one ish. Remember she didn't throw away needle in the beginning. Now, she has the training from the faceless men on her belt.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Uchenna42:
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Loved this episode.
It was better than the last because we got to see some story lines develop.

Arya is a badass now

Cersei has been screwed over

A certain rumour

Jon snow has no army

I hope Jon snow wins the battle of bastards. The last time i supported someone who wanted to take winterfell he died angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
WHY IS YOUR MIND SO DIRTY? cheesy
N what's dirty there.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oh my lovely Waif is dead. Please someone should strangle Tommen for me. #B*tchAssNigga
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
djlaqua91:
Oh my lovely Waif is dead. Please someone should strangle Tommen for me. #B*tchAssNigga
Our wishes will soon be granted...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Uchenna42:

The Caches of Wildfire under King's Landing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
siempere:
one is blind and one can see. Now both are blind, what dont you understand
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
D& D don't even know what to do with Tyrion anymore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
A GIRL DOESNOT KNOW WHAT SHE WANT, ARYA FINALLY BECAME NO ONE, NOW SHE REALIZED SHE IS LADY STARK. PURE GIBBERISH! I DONT KNOW WHY AM SO ANGRY. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I WONT BE SEEING JAQUEN CUTE FACE AGAIN. THIS EPISODE IS SO DEPRESSING, I HAVE BEEN IN THE DOLDRUMS SINCE I WATCHED THIS EPISODE. I WONT BE SEEING JAQUEN AGAIN.
you should bear something in mind. Arya did nt set out to be no one. She needed a place to go and she needed revenge

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.