Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1108527 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gmajor:
Answer and win. Essos is east. Westros is west. But what is west of westros
Ocean
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gmajor:
...your grace this is not a request.
Cercie: It is a request cousin Lancel. You're asking me for something, am refusing
Imagine little cousin Lancel was bleeping her back in the day. That cersei knows no shame. A disgraced woman that's what she is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2016

Tonmen's stvpidity exceeds my understanding
He knows no one can defeat The Mountain in a combat
He knows what The Mountain does for his mum
Yet he outlaws Trial By Combat
What a baestard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Daenerys and her entrance though
We've seen enough already

Two translators are on a sinking ship
The first says, "Do you know how to swim? "
The second says, "No,but I can shout for help in nineteen languages."
Tyrion's wicked laughter though

Damn! The mountain is quite bloody

"Drop that arrow, you bloody girl, tougher girls than you have tried to kill me."

Lastly....

"A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell and I'm going home"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by youngwolf(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
What happened in river run is annoying n stupid. How do u give up a castle like dat?. I hope d lannisters massacre them all.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Please let it slide, Jaquen is currently my only crush in this whole wide world.
Let's have a showdown milady
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
The Waif was my crush. I like her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tapout(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
after watching got S3-eps9 (the red wedding) how many people made this declaration "I'm not watching this series again"?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tapout(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
after watching got S3-eps9 (the red wedding scene ) how many people made this declaration "I'm not watching this series again"?? grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cybertext:

and now that the movie has deviated and they no longer can predict a scene they have term every episode boring....

It is easier to write books than to make a movie out of it... This season hasn't been the best but it's certainly not the worst...

S6 isn't entirely new material. Lots of storyline this season are adapted from storylines in the books they hadn't covered, or are covering at a different pace, heck in a different way. Besides they don't have access to worthy dialogue anymore. You can tell ! Tyrion for a fact !

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
oyetpel:

Let's have a showdown milady
Hmmm o ga dikwa very risky cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
encryptjay:
Daenerys and her entrance though
We've seen enough already

Two translators are on a sinking ship
The first says, "Do you know how to swim? "
The second says, "No,but I can shout for help in nineteen languages."
Tyrion's wicked laughter though

Damn! The mountain is quite bloody

"Drop that arrow, you bloody girl, tougher girls than you have tried to kill me."

Lastly....

Dry jokes, It was so funny yet I didn't laugh. That unsollid guy can pretend.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KingRex1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Like ur siggy.. Exorcism
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingRex1:
Like ur siggy.. Exorcism
One of my best songs, I heard it first from teen wolf season 5. That movie really play the best song for each scene.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Risky how?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
oyetpel:
Risky how?
ok lets just have a showdown mi lord cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Dry jokes, It was so funny yet I didn't laugh. That unsollid guy can pretend.
Yeah, banal joke; Tyrion had to pretend to laugh to give her hope cheesy

Here's a better joke

Congrats, you made FP today grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KingRex1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
One of my best songs, I heard it first from teen wolf season 5. That movie really play the best song for each scene.
I know that feeling.. Back then i almost downloaded all soundtracks from Roswell

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingRex1:
I know that feeling.. Back then i almost downloaded all soundtracks from Roswell
To be sincere, I downloaded all the songs played in teenwolf season 5. I love cool music so I just had to do it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
encryptjay:

Yeah, banal joke; Tyrion had to pretend to laugh to give her hope cheesy

Here's a better joke

Congrats, you made FP today grin
Hahaha you make it sound like an achievement , whereas seun is one side **** cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Hahaha you make it sound like an achievement , whereas seun is one side **** cheesy
Remember it's a joke grin
Even though some of my friends on WhatsApp don't allow us rest when they hit FP
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2016
HAkorehdeh:
[size=16pt]Yet another nice episode![/size]
Interesting I must say!

I hope our guys don't again render this boring, unimpressive, or bad. Some people tho
As in eh. Very annoying set of people. The worse part is that they won't tell us how it should have played out. They make me regret discovering this thread.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Very cool ninja moves Arya pulled but her storyline weak sha.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
As in eh. Very annoying set of people. The worse part is that they won't tell us how it should have played out. They make me regret discovering this thread.

They'll shar b blabbing and talking, they never do dere own movie ooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Looking forward to dis fight

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungForever: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Riverrun War ..

Jaime: Open the gate

Blackfish: Lol no

Brienne: Open the gate

Blackfish: Lol no

Jaime: Edmure open the gate

Edmure: no

Jaime: pls

Edmure: k

aftet all that build-up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Boring: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Seriously why spends 10 minutes on a GOT E08 discussing about jokes!?!?
Tyrion's scenes used to have such power, now they use him for comic relief.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Boring: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Nicolars:

They'll shar b blabbing and talking, they never do dere own movie ooo

Are u sure u follow GOT from season one..
Season 4 Episode 8
The Mountain and the Viper

Season 5 Episode 8
Hardhome

Season 6 Episode 8
Disappointment

massive let down
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Boring:

Are u sure u follow GOT from season one..
Season 4 Episode 8
The Mountain and the Viper

Season 5 Episode 8
Hardhome

Season 6 Episode 8
Disappointment

massive let down
Define ''massive let down'' and tell us what a ''massive let up'' would be like.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by laperson: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
I was plainly depressed watching it. No action at all .

What about the scene?

I usually don't watch any episode twice, but I did yesterday. I am even planning to watch it again after work. Common just enjoy my sister!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
But seriously guys, Cersei not seated near her son was an egg on her face, Joffrey would never belittle his mum like that.
I WANT THIER HEADS!!!
Tommen na mumu now
He has never had sex bfore,d first sex with magery opened his eye and immediately after that magery took total control of his life..Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.