Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1108524 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
armadeo:

If Jon takes the iron throne it would be with blood. It won't be via fealty.
I for see bloodshed mostly by the lannisters

But, I just think Jon belongs North, he has more ice than fire.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
iykmora:
nope, that will make him Rhaegar's bastard just as Gendry and others are Robert's bastards. and everyone in westeros refers to him as Ed's bastard son even though Ed is high-born and a lord. except there was a royal decree making Jon a true-born of Rhaegar, then only Elia is d wife and only spouse of the prince.

They regarded him as a bastard because they thought Ned lay with some LovePeddler. But Rheagar and Lyanna are high born, which makes Jon high born
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by amanze15(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
Dry jokes, It was so funny yet I didn't laugh. That unsollid guy can pretend.
that's why he's unsullied cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
iykmora:
ol' boi, I don chop this one..

1- Rickon

2-Ramsey

3-Small Jon

4-...

I can go on nd on. odds 5000+ to sure gan

grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Endy10:

I know its a long stretch, but I've always gotten the unexpected from game of thrones. Wouldn't put it past the writers to make it work. They've broken my heart for too long. Its time they started making me smile

The story is going to end bittersweet. Not too happy of an ending, but not bad either. Some will like it and some wouldn't. Might be you' d like it ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by amanze15(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
iykmora:
Lancel only started shagging d w.h.o.r.e when d KINGSLAYER was a POW.

KINGSLAYER...I just love me d blackfish... grin

this nl censorship is a phucking biotch.... angry
he died a proud idio.t undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
WHY WONT SHE KEEP SAMPLING HER BOOBS ? DONT YOU KNOW THAT SHE WAS THE SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE 2015? cheesy
Really??
Didnt no though...Btw who voted her?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbola5:

Targaryen's practiced polygamy. A marriage could have taken place at The Tower of Joy. There was enough time. Also Elia must have given her consent to Rhaegar and Lyanna's affair, she knew about Rhaegar wanting to fulfill the prophecy and at this point in time Elia could no longer have another child as the last one took a strain on her.
"Aegon," he said to a
woman nursing a newborn babe in a great
wooden bed. "What better name for a
king?"
"Will you make a song for him?" the
woman asked.
"He has a song," the man replied. "He is
the prince that was promised, and his is
the song of ice and fire." He looked up
when he said it and his eyes met Dany's,
and it seemed as if he saw her standing
there beyond the door. "There must be one
more," he said, though whether he was
speaking to her or the woman in the bed
she could not say. "The dragon has three
heads."
yeah, only if there was a wedding. and why would there be a secret royal wedding if you are bold enough to 'steal' her in d first place nd get her with child? yes, the Targs practice not only polygamy, but also inbreeding but how are you sure Rhaegar wedded Lyana?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Endy10:

They regarded him as a bastard because they thought Ned lay with some LovePeddler. But Rheagar and Lyanna are high born, which makes Jon high born
some also say he bedded a lady Dayne, both lady Daynes I believe are high borns. do you know d story of bloodraven, Daemon Blackfyre and d numerous brothers that are born of highborn women? They were all bastards until Aegon on his deathbed decided to make them trueborn by royal decree bro.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
is the blackfish realy dead?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by emflex(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
timexkaka:

Considering I used 229mb to download that episode, am pissed
Stop wasting ur data. Hdcinemas.in gives a clear video quality for less than 100MB
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Endy10:

grin grin
4 Margaery 5 Tommen 7 Lyana Mormont 8 greyworm 9 wun wun 10 the high sparrow nd kings landing etc
grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
iykmora:
yeah, only if there was a wedding. and why would there be a secret royal wedding if you are bold enough to 'steal' her in d first place nd get her with child? yes, the Targs practice not only polygamy, but also inbreeding but how are you sure Rhaedar wedded Lyana?

Im not sure. I therefore said may have. I only based that off of the King's Guard members being present, like why would they be protecting Jon when Rhaegar was dead, they could have gone to King's Landng since Aerys, Elia, Rhaenys, and Aegon were still alive however short they lived till Jaime and Gregor did for them. They were all about "Protect the King", yet they stayed back.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
amanze15:
he died a proud idio.t undecided

He died the Blackfish.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Can anyone shed more light on the Masters' siege of Meereen, I thought Tyrion had a pact with them that involved a ceasefire?
Who else thinks the lady addressing the crowd in Meereen during that scene of Lord Varys and Tyrion is hot?
Vickyydera:
I actually forgot his sobriquet.
I'm impressed by your command of the English language
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
agrovick:
Can anyone shed more light on the Masters' siege of Meereen, I thought Tyrion had a pact with them that involved a ceasefire?
Who else thinks the lady addressing the crowd in Meereen during that scene of Lord Varys and Tyrion is hot?

thanks cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
thanks cool
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
agrovick:

The supposed lady you mentioned is such a prime number, her accent is out of the world. I noticed her. No lez cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbola5:

A Clash of Kings. Dany's chapter in the House of the Undying.

Will re-read that chapter.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
The supposed lady you mentioned is such a prime number, her accent is out of the world. I noticed her. No lez cheesy
As regards the bold, you are officially under investigation
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbola5:

No, but Kevan has no love for Cersei, and Kevan is Tommen's hand. If Cersei does this it won't fair well on her part either. Her trial is coming up, and that will be all the evidence they need to crucify her, and Jaime of course. Also its a royal decree. Those don't change at the nick of time.

To add(in the books anyway, but) it was Kevan who suggested Cersei's Walk of Shame to the High Sparrow, to try to cut off her claws(take some power away from her). Now i don't know if its the same in the show, but i think it is, and if so then it was probably Kevan who came up with the idea too.

Dude I thought I have devoured the books. Read them twice though I skipped through second and third time.

Will start afresh soonest and read every word.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
To be sincere, I downloaded all the songs played in teenwolf season 5. I love cool music so I just had to do it.

do you still have them
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
moski5:

do you still have them
Yeah, sure!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just curious
who's been doing Queen Margery??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
Yeah, sure!
r yu on Bbm? I'm sending yu a pm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordmayor4(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
Please let it slide, Jaquen is currently my only crush in this whole wide world.

Have you seen the whole wide world?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
this portugal abi na 'poor'tugal dem dey call them, itz lyk they dnt knw some peeps place dem on alabi biz...well siddon look mode activated...

checked d name of thread...

oops...did I really em.....wrong thread...off to find d real one grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
lordmayor4:

Have you seen the whole wide world?
My world is the whole wide world,no matter how small it is.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
moski5:

r yu on Bbm? I'm sending yu a pm
I'm not on bbm.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
moski5:
Just curious

who's been doing Queen Margery??
doing ba wo?

grin okay I gat ya now...u mean dancing alanta with her? well according to d book, either...

undecided

oh, thatz just d book... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
My world is the whole wide world,no matter how small it is.

Well said !
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
iykmora:
doing ba wo?

grin okay I gat ya now...u mean dancing alanta with her? well according to d book, either...

undecided

oh, thatz just d book... lipsrsealed

come on ... who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.