Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1108509 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
I'm not on bbm.
wat platform yu on
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Akanniade:

The marriage is not yet consumated according to episode 7.
Oga are you watching the back of the TV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordmayor4(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
My world is the whole wide world,no matter how small it is.

I admit...
This words threw me off balance and I have some respect and admiration for you.

I like intelligent ladies
O di ka ina echeba echiche n'ime Ofuma
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lebete3000: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Endy10:
Y'all asking for fights and battle, don't worry, you'll get your fill of fights next episode. You go see fight you go fear. #bastardbowl on the way. By the way, I already stocked my frigde with chicken and drinks. I'll be throwing a party to celebrate Ramsey's death next week Sunday. The Starks story is about to turn around

I hope you don't end up crying over your chicken and drinks....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
moski5:

wat platform yu on
Let's go private cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
lordmayor4:

I admit... This words threw me off balance and I have some respect and admiration for you.
I like intelligent ladies O di ka ina echeba echiche n'ime Ofuma
Eziokwu ka ikwuru cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbola5:

No, but Kevan has no love for Cersei, and Kevan is Tommen's hand. If Cersei does this it won't fair well on her part either. Her trial is coming up, and that will be all the evidence they need to crucify her, and Jaime of course. Also its a royal decree. Those don't change at the nick of time.

To add(in the books anyway, but) it was Kevan who suggested Cersei's Walk of Shame to the High Sparrow, to try to cut off her claws(take some power away from her). Now i don't know if its the same in the show, but i think it is, and if so then it was probably Kevan who came up with the idea too.

beware o Book readers
Evry time I listened to this guy I go back n read d book again
Its 4 times now n I think I'll be reading it again

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
TYRION : Come on you two; have a cup of wine
MISSANDRE : We don't drink
TYRION : Until you do

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
lebete3000:

I hope you don't end up crying over your chicken and drinks....

For where? Even the chickens understand why they had to die. Ramsey is gonna die next week. And the world will be a better place
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbola5:

S6 isn't entirely new material. Lots of storyline this season are adapted from storylines in the books they hadn't covered, or are covering at a different pace, heck in a different way. Besides they don't have access to worthy dialogue anymore. You can tell ! Tyrion for a fact !

CO-SIGNED!

Tyrion's scenes were particularly depressing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lanaVello(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
I wonder who's actually entitled to the throne sef? like by rights
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbola5:

Im not sure. I therefore said may have. I only based that off of the King's Guard members being present, like why would they be protecting Jon when Rhaegar was dead, they could have gone to King's Landng since Aerys, Elia, Rhaenys, and Aegon were still alive however short they lived till Jaime and Gregor did for them. They were all about "Protect the King", yet they stayed back.

Very true that

Very true
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
UjSizzle:

Oga are you watching the back of the TV
My bad. I misjudged the high sparrow's discussion with Tommen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mutaino7:
Una like to dey criticize even when there is no reason to.. 50cent survive 8bullets, one Adigun in ajegunle get one eye, 20 teeths, bottle scar and machete wound but im go still tell naim b chairman 4 diz habitat.. D stab didnt locate any major organ hence her surviving and her wound was stitched.. Even with all the shinobi moves it was shown that the wound reopen abi weytin GOT go do to satisfy una...i remember clearly someone here complain about how dany always get majestic and spellbound scenes, now they made her entry drab una still dey complain.. What most of you don't know is that you can't experience orga$m everytime(spellbounding scenes) una suppose minoon first, press tire b4 d ''OMG'' moment.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by amanze15(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gbola5:

He died the Blackfish.
The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity. the man Blackfish, his conversation with the renowned "kingslayer" was epic
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ranchhoddas: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mutaino7:
Una like to dey criticize even when there is no reason to.. 50cent survive 8bullets, one Adigun in ajegunle get one eye, 20 teeths, bottle scar and machete wound but im go still tell naim b chairman 4 diz habitat.. D stab didnt locate any major organ hence her surviving and her wound was stitched.. Even with all the shinobi moves it was shown that the wound reopen abi weytin GOT go do to satisfy una...i remember clearly someone here complain about how dany always get majestic and spellbound scenes, now they made her entry drab una still dey complain.. What most of you don't know is that you can't experience orga$m everytime(spellbounding scenes) una suppose minoon first, press tire b4 d ''OMG'' moment.
Preach it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CNARIOjoseph(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm surprised some people are still doubting Jon Snow is Targaryen. If you really paid attention to other details (not just dialogue), you would have noticed this a long time ago.

Each house has it's own music (soundtrack) on the show, and some characters too (Arya for example). The House Targaryen music is always mixed with the House Stark music in some of Jon Snow's scenes.

There are also subtle hints like this

Notice the R and L on the left and J on the right?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordmayor4(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
Eziokwu ka ikwuru cool

Udo
Keep shining dearie
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
CNARIOjoseph:
I'm surprised some people are still doubting Jon Snow is Targaryen. If you really paid attention to other details (not just dialogue), you would have noticed this a long time ago.

Each house has it's own music (soundtrack) on the show, and some characters too (Arya for example). The House Targaryen music is always mixed with the House Stark music in some of Jon Snow's scenes.

Notice the RL on the left?
your signature is cool.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CNARIOjoseph(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
your signature is cool.

Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
CNARIOjoseph:

Notice the R and L on the left and J on the right?

R+L=J is life !
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
amanze15:
The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity. the man Blackfish, his conversation with the renowned "kingslayer" was epic

Yeah. He died holding his home. He's not an old fool if the Lannisters took it anyway.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2016
So some lads have decided to search for love here?
Vicky and co

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Jamie Lannister should just fùck that Knight chic already
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by massive1019(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Team arya stark
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lebete3000: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2016
None of the above....they're all boring.

I prefer Oberyn Martell to these skunks!

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2016
encryptjay:
So some lads have decided to search for love here?
Vicky and co

Lol me sef don dey taya 4 dem
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Gbola5:

Yeah. He died holding his home. He's not an old fool if the Lannisters took it anyway.
He should av left wit brennie
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2016
lebete3000:
None of the above....they're all boring.
I prefer Oberyn Martell to these skunks!
drogo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by movietubenow564: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2016
[http://www.movie-tube-now.com/]MovieTubeNow is the best site for free full Movies and TV shows. Lots of new and old movies and it is free.
Use the search button to find your specific movie or browse the categories.
With years from 1935 to 2016, all genres you could imagine and a-z lists it has never been more easy to find your favorite movie.
Or simply browse top movies for something new and exciting to watch. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2016
There's a reason action scenes were not added much in this episode... Bastard Bowl. The producers needed all the energy and money for BB. Remember this is a series and it's costing them really much.

Again Season 6 is more of a preview for winds of winter. The writers are trying without GRRM.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rammyty: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2016
moski5:

beware o Book readers
Evry time I listened to this guy I go back n read d book again
Its 4 times now n I think I'll be reading it again

Can you send the book to me, if you still got it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.