Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1109078 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
rammyty:

Can you send the book to me, if you still got it

Books. There are 5 of them, with an extract from the 6th, winds of winter. Could send it to you
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rammyty: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Endy10:

Books. There are 5 of them, with an extract from the 6th, winds of winter. Could send it to you

Kkk thanks. Here is my email address. rammyty@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Endy10:

Bro pls send to me too
Bakareisrael@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2016
rammyty:

Can you send the book to me, if you still got it
I can send it tu yu via Bbm or telegram
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
UjSizzle:
Oga are you watching the back of the TV
observation yu get bad mouth sha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nicolars:

Bro pls send to me too
Bakareisrael@gmail.com
....me three oh....siempere4u@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fingard02k(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Endy10:

please send it to me too frenzy02k@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Common guys, why read the book and also watch the movie? You are killing the fun and suspense derived from the movie!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
encryptjay:
So some lads have decided to search for love here?
Vicky and co
cheesy I arnt searching for no love. I'm here to discuss GOT and have fun at a reasonable extent cool.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
lanaVello:
I wonder who's actually entitled to the throne sef? like by rights

I think the targeryans forged the seven kingdom with blood.

The baratheons took over with blood

Now the lannister rule with blood.

The iron throne belongs to th use who can shed the most blood and still be alive to rule.

Ps dany and tyrion were kind of weak this last episode. It was dull.

Cercei impressed me though she's got her fight coming up. You gotta admire that master with her. The dude is as cunning as V arys.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
lebete3000:
None of the above....they're all boring.

I prefer Oberyn Martell to these skunks!

Khal Drogo no contest.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emmyk(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
How I look at latests posts on this thread when I'm yet to download the latest episode...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Endy10:

I wouldn't mind some of that sugar bro. Let me join #TeamI'veReadTheBooks

Only ever read book one. juliusthun@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
But I'll be honest, these guys are sorta ruining GoT for me and it's quite sad.

Most of the shows I've watched this TV season have been meh... Don't wanna add this to the list please sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tobiboss(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Endy10:

Please send it to me too, samueltobiboss@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
The World of Ice and Fire : The Untold History of the Known World
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/10/30/the-world-of-ice-fire/
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
lebete3000:
None of the above....they're all boring.

I prefer Oberyn Martell to these skunks!
I would choose Joffery over all of them

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Common guys, why read the book and also watch the movie? You are killing the fun and suspense derived from the movie!

Kill? how? undecided

Do you want a real killing and hear/read what is actually going to happen in the next two episodes?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
BraniacX:

Kill? how? undecided

Do you want a real killing and hear/read what is actually going to happen in the next two episodes?
I don't understand your writeup, kindly demystify!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sent. Y'all can check your mails
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
if only D & D had waited for the snail GRRM to release book6, they would have had an idea of what to do. well I would lyk to believe this season is just to kill off time till d sixth book is out... GRRM is phucking slower than Mikel, nd book 7 will be out by 2025. Thatz if it gets to be released at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chiscomax(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Endy10:

chiscomax452@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
iykmora:
if only D & D had waited for the snail GRRM to release book6, they would have had an idea of what to do. well I would lyk to believe this season is just to kill off time till d sixth book is out... GRRM is phucking slower than Mikel, nd book 7 will be out by 2025. Thatz if it gets to be released at all.
You all think GRRM doesn't show D &grin his 6th book (the Winds of Winter)? They communicate with GRRM.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
oyetpel:

You all think GRRM doesn't show D &grin his 6th book (the Winds of Winter)? They communicate with GRRM.

He doesn't. Telling them how the story will end is different than showing it to them. And i'm not sure they communicate as much anymore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Gbola5:

He doesn't. Telling them how the story will end is different than showing it to them. And i'm not sure they communicate as much anymore.
All those Tyrion lines and jokes you people hate in season 6. You will be surprised when you open the winds of winter and find it there.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordmayor4(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
moski5:

I can send it tu yu via Bbm or telegram

Please forward to pin:2B129230

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Gbola5:

The story is going to end bittersweet. Not too happy of an ending, but not bad either. Some will like it and some wouldn't. Might be you' d like it ?

It's most likely going to end in a disappointment to most.

I have seen this happen in a lot of shows, the ending is never going to be satisfying to most people.

Most people love the orgasm more than the s3x, i prefer the s3x to the orgasm. If you know what i mean.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Endy10:
Sent. Y'all can check your mails
In Khaled's voice...U d Best....tnks bro....seen..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
gj22:

It's most likely going to end in a disappointment to most.

I have seen this happen in a lot of shows, the ending is never going to be satisfying to most people.

Most people love the orgasm more than the s3x, i prefer the s3x to the orgasm. If you know what i mean.
....I know what u mean....but i prefer orgasm sha.......orgasm is bae.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
iykmora:
is the blackfish realy dead?

He dead.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:

I read the books after watching the show. Its like when you listen to your lecturer in class n then go back to read after lectures. That way the suspense and fun still remains, while some things not well explained in the show becomes clearer. You should try it. Should be easy for you cuz you love reading grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Gbola5:

You are saying it as if he just told them the ending. That's not how adaptations work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.