Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,938 members, 7,942,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1129878 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2013
Akanniade:
I concur. That role needs a Johnny Depp- like character.

Exactly! I dunno why HBO chose a Ben Affleck like person jo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UyiIredia(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Started the GOT series early this morning, at about 3:15 am. Went halfway through b4 NEPA struck. I wonder what those white walkers are ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Started the GOT series early this morning, at about 3:15 am. Went halfway through b4 NEPA struck. I wonder what those white walkers are ?
continue to watch. You will get to know later.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2013
And don't come back here until you've finished season 3!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2013
^^ grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Seun: And don't come back here until you've finished season 3!!
lol oga easy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls don't mention the books on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Whatever mehn. That was a crappy thing to do
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Rawdeal: Whatever mehn. That was a crappy thing to do
Sorry. We mean no harm.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
VillageBoi:
GAME OF THRONES - as a Seinfeld comedy lol

Episode 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=864gdSC9KOA

Episode 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0IsU8Z_eLs

Episode 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETZcy0SQodA

Lol this is hella good
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2013
F.K.O:
WHEN WILL SEASON 4 B OUT ...DIDN'T LIKE D WAY SEASON 3 ENDED
Exactly and the Season 3 was too short...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by An0nimus: 1:57am On Sep 03, 2013
My father, I don carry last for NL ontop this matter cry
so there's always been a GOT thread??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Seun: [img]http://cdn.previously.tv/m/2013-06-05-game-of-thrones-feather.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cdn.previously.tv/m/2013-06-05-game-of-thrones-arrow.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cdn.previously.tv/m/2013-06-05-game-of-thrones-throat.jpg[/img]

Check these out! A safe for work version of the red wedding.
How dare you dishonour the memory of the Starks. sad sad. May the old and new gods forgive you. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
An0nimus: My father, I don carry last for NL ontop this matter cry
so there's always been a GOT thread??

we are all here oh

Waiting patiently for season 4

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by An0nimus: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Imanuelle:

we are all here oh

Waiting patiently for season 4
next year things abi? I've not watched S3E10 sef.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaziOmenuko: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2013
They've reduced the sex scenes tremendously cheesy

I loved the spontaneity of its sex scenes and I'm missing them in this 3rd season.

#it all looks like they shot the 3rd season on a nairaland platform with heavy censoring#

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ebamma(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: They've reduced the sex scenes tremendously cheesy

I loved the spontaneity of its sex scenes and I'm missing them in this 3rd season.

#it all looks like they shot the 3rd season on a nairaland platform with heavy censoring#

gringringrin
lol,i dream of the banging that dragon queen someday
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2013
ebamma: lol,i dream of the banging that dragon queen someday

cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2013
An0nimus:
next year things abi? I've not watched S3E10 sef.

it took me a while to watch that after episode 9's agony

I almost gave up
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaziOmenuko: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2013
ebamma: lol,i dream of the banging that dragon queen someday

I guess her dragons were singing hymns while u were at it. What a dream!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2013
Akanniade:
How dare you dishonour the memory of the Starks. sad sad. May the old and new gods forgive you. grin
The North remembers, they'll never forgive that sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
The North remembers, they'll never forgive that sad

What makes GoT interesting is that ppl don't always get what they deserve.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2013
django1:

What makes GoT interesting is that ppl don't always get what they deserve.

Oh they do....just not when they expect it smiley
I want Cersei dead seriously, someone should kill her already angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Oh they do....just not when they expect it smiley
I want Cersei dead seriously, someone should kill her already angry
No, Cersei should be n02. Her inbred, Geoffrey needs a horrible death asap. I wish he could die from Arya's sword.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Akanniade:
No, Cersei should be n02. Her inbred, Geoffrey needs a horrible death asap. I wish he could die from Arya's sword.
Arya? lol dream on...the bebe is lost. Lets hope someone does kill the lil devil. I actually wish the Hound hadn't stopped Sansa from pushing him off d roof after he made her look at her father's head. Mean bastard. I wish him a horrible death angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akandea(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
I can't wait for what will happen after the Red wedding!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2013
akandea: I can't wait for what will happen after the Red wedding!
I suppose the North will brand the Freys Turncloaks like they did Theon Greyjoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.