Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,938 members, 7,942,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1129878 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Illuminatus(m): 2:28am On Oct 21, 2013
I love the part where she burned the warlock of the House of the Undying. Epic!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Illuminatus(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hey. Can anyone help me with that music they use for the opening credits? Or maybe a link to where I can download it?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Afam4eva: That's what you get when you renegade on an agreement .
Renege

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2013
upgrader: Winter is coming!
And the night is dark and full of terror.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2013
I bought the first 3 seasons of GOT last Saturday and just finished all 3 by this Friday. I remember reading a thread on Nairaland where some Spartacus fans were comparing Spartacus to GOT. They're either totally insane or they don't have the first clue as to what makes a good film/series. They are not even close to being in the same class at all. I was really impressed with Game of Thrones and I'm looking forward to Season 4.

It's still not as good as my Breaking Bad sha. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hyzicbond(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi: I bought the first 3 seasons of GOT last Saturday and just finished all 3 by this Friday. I remember reading a thread on Nairaland where some Spartacus fans were comparing Spartacus to GOT. They're either totally insane or they don't have the first clue as to what makes a good film/series. They are not even close to being in the same class at all. I was really impressed with Game of Thrones and I'm looking forward to Season 4.

they are not in the same category you can compare it with Rome, Tudor, or spartacus
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
hyzicbond:

they are not in the same category you can compare it with Rome, Tudor, or spartacus

Tudor is useless . . . .ROME still remains my best epic series cool

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by purplekayc(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dey just dey kill each other 4 dz series
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflint1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
daenerys...too wise and beautiful, definitely the woman I would make my wife
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
The flint: daenerys...too wise and beautiful, definitely the woman I would make my wife
whats stopping you from making her your wife now?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pickabeau1: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kraftykc(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
pickabeau1: The teaser is out

March 31 2014

5 seconds for now

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/game-of-thrones-season-4-teaser-trailer-gives-little-away-but-just-enough-20131218-2zke5.html

Joffery, I wonder how he will die. I hope he goes as painfully as Rob did (wedding day tinz angry )Somehow I don't think he's going to have a long life, with Stannis cursing him and all.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pickabeau1: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
That guy is slimy..

Shudders

kraftykc:

Joffery, I wonder how he will die. I hope he goes as painfully as Rob did (wedding day tinz angry )Somehow I don't think he's going to have a long life, with Stannis cursing him and all.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pickabeau1: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obi1kenobi: I bought the first 3 seasons of GOT last Saturday and just finished all 3 by this Friday. I remember reading a thread on Nairaland where some Spartacus fans were comparing Spartacus to GOT. They're either totally insane or they don't have the first clue as to what makes a good film/series. They are not even close to being in the same class at all. I was really impressed with Game of Thrones and I'm looking forward to Season 4.

bros you are impressed with the neudity

dazall
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
kraftykc: She was born with it.
We don't know yet. The answer has never been given in the show. Please.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by claremont(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
I just finished the Season 1 of this show, I already downloaded the Season 2 and 3. I found it extremely captivating from the beginning to the end.

The Wire, Homeland, and Game of Thrones remain my best TV series ever. Band of Brothers is still up there with them as well.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yungryce: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Just finished season two & had to look for this. Lookin forward to season three this xmas. My problem is just that there are too many xters to follow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rufychuks: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
omigyman: Hu said dis words F d kind
F d kingsguard n. F kingslanding
The Hound.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2013
I will kill jeoffrey!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhh
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pauloftarsus(m): 3:31am On Dec 27, 2013
uzoexcel: I will kill jeoffrey!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhh
I feel genuine hate for the guy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vcvibes(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
omigyman: Hu said dis words F d kind
F d kingsguard n. F kingslanding
the Hound
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2014
To discuss the books, visit this page: https://www.nairaland.com/1548262/questions-theories-trivia-asoiaf-game this thread is for the show only
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JadeWilliam(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
jmaine:

Tudor is useless . . . .ROME still remains my best epic series cool

Oh my freaking gush.**I'm throwing u hugs&kisses.U must b my twin in our previous world.That Rome was da bomb 4me.Rewatched it lik 3xs.Its stil remains my best afta Sopranoes.Hasn't heard anyone mention Rome on dis thread.

Tudors bored me so I stopped at season 1 episode 2 wit d fastforward button.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JadeWilliam(f): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
claremont: I just finished the Season 1 of this show, I already downloaded the Season 2 and 3. I found it extremely captivating from the beginning to the end.

The Wire, Homeland, and Game of Thrones remain my best TV series ever. Band of Brothers is still up there with them as well.

Dude did u add The wire 2dat list? For d past 2 wks,I'v bn trying so hard 2finish watching dat dumb WIRE.Season 1 was captivating (fell inlove wit Stringer Bell.D guy they used Avon (master-mind boss) isn't wellbuilt 4dat role).Season 2;3 currently on season 4--LAME-ish.The writers of dat script ar shallow.I can't believe dat series was made in dis 21st century.No wonder they said wen it was televised in UK,d ratings were vry low.Wasted my money buyin season 2-4 al at once thinkin it'l b as good as S1

Homeland season 1&2 was damn good but season 3 was BULLSH*T (pardon my language)

The Sopranoes stil remains d best gangstar series eva.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JadeWilliam(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
kraftykc:

I don't think they'l kill Joffrey's character.
My interest is Arya&her crippled brother.
I so so love d Imp&d Lannister's main man.
Jamie might marry dat lady soldier dat brought him home.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
--

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.