Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1108367 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 9:30am On May 13, 2019
Ned stark might be her biological father but the hound is her daddy.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 9:32am On May 13, 2019
Gbola5:

This is a common misconception - Stannis did not recruit Davos. Davos was all about providing for his family, so he thought that bringing food to a Castle under siege would bring him help. And it did, he became a Landed Knight, now his children can own lands, and will never go hungry, and he can hire a maester to teach them to read and write. Cutting off his fingers was payment for his past crimes.

Maybe I need to get me hands on those books ASAP. Thanks, brother, for the distinction.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2019
Many still expect Dany to be sweet and loving after been spit on the face by Cerci. Kings Landing deserved to burn, my only sadness is if she hadn't destroyed that ugly iron throne in the process.

Most of you hating her loves a so-called benevolent God called Yahweh, who killed even infants and innocent alike just so that his so-called chosen people will inherit the promised land. What a joke!

What am I saying? Dany did what every mortal and God will do, no matter how merciful they had been. My only fear is she dying in the next episode. But if the writers are wise, the series will end with Dany on that throne. She deserves it! Power is not given, it is taken!

If Arya, Jon or that Sansa of a bitch stands in your way, fry their ass.

I love you, Dany. You finally made me proud. kiss

My best episode so far

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by larride(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2019
The Golden Company defending Kings Landing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 9:36am On May 13, 2019
...... I don't know if I should hate or like this episode. Great cinematography no doubt, far better than the last horrible battle where I couldn't see a thing, at least I enjoyed the destruction of Drogon. That Dragon na confirm beast.....Who says Dany isn't smart - she used gliding and free fall to completely destroy those ships.... quite ridiculous but great steering from Dany.

..... Quite a few loopholes but then, the episode was already getting thumbed down to hell even before release. It seems people already expect another master class disaster from D & D and they were not wrong.

....Varys died too late and the idiot has already put in play things to ruin Dany's claim to the throne, not that she did herself any good in this episode.

....I think Arya's role is becoming far too fake and should have died in this episode is in my opinion.

....I am not going to put curses on the writers of the show anymore because they already have a fair load of them this season, so I will just ignore the madness that was done to Dany's character.

...The writers want to put the blame on Aegon for Dany's madness, which I don't like but I have to say it now that Aegon is the dumbest character in the series. A woman who was clearly depressed and was clearly on the brink, instead of soothing her and giving her one better mind-blowing sex (not a fan of fornicaton though) to assure her or whatever. You did the opposite and confirmed to the woman that you never really loved her but used her for your gain. What an Oloriburuku!! Dumb, stupid man. Christ! He truly knows nothing. If he steps on that throne, he will be easily manipulated especially because of that silly honour he holds there.

....Kings landing destruction and the death of Innocents rests squarely on Aegon's head. He caused their death. He has failed to be a man. Kai, I dey vex right now.

..... Jamie and Euron ending up together, seriously?....

..... After the golden company has been hyped, one dragon was all it took to bring down a whole city. They truly scammed Cercei.

.... The battle was one dragon versus many and it prevailed. Honestly, the night king battle had me more hyped than this.

....One more episode and I will gladly dumb the series without a second look.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by larride(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2019
If only Jon had kissed Dany a little longer cry

If Only cry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 13, 2019
Dany my baby, she Dracarys everybody, now she is queen, she should be the nice queen we all know
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Psady(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2019
A targaryan alone in the world is a terrible thing- king Robert baratheon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TissuePaper: 9:42am On May 13, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Dany my baby, she Dracarys everybody, now she is queen, she should be the nice queen we all know
haha don't think she's gonna have it that easy dear
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2019
A teigayen with a dragon will always be mad.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:43am On May 13, 2019
DP84:

This isn't out of character. One thing that must be taken into account in this very episode is GRIEF! She was hurting on almost every side. Her army was depleted, the Starks had issues with sending their men, she lost Viserion, lost Missandei in a gruesome manner even when she had no intention of warring. All she wanted was to take the throne.

This is a poor lady who isn't experiencing just loses to death but love. Jon is slipping and there is the Sansa snake to contend with. We all have our breaking points as humans. Some of us would have done worse with just a loss.

Her action was irrational, no doubt. But taken into account how she battled with herself even after the bell tolled... She struggled, wept and got to her breaking point. I'd raze the city to the ground if I were in her shoes.

I hear you but I still disagree.
It was out of character.

After those bells rang and she still burnt those innocents, I had to pause to understand what fuckery was going on.

She went from fighting the dead to save the living to singlehandedly burning the same people she tried to save in 2 episodes.
She went from zero to genocidal tyranny too fast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 9:43am On May 13, 2019
Lmao... The ending that will save us all from heartbreak

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2019
Yonce:

So D and D are just gonna ignore how Cersei was prophesied to be killed by her younger brother
Hmmm

Right? This was supposed to be 'show' Jaime's redemption.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:46am On May 13, 2019
vizkiz:
Ned stark might be her biological father but the hound is her daddy.

I don't like pointing disparities but how did Arya go from wanting revenge on Cersei since season 2 to dumping her quest after a 5 second talk with the hound?

She rode from Winterfell prepared to die and abandoned her 6 year quest after 5 seconds. . . .Just wow. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:47am On May 13, 2019
Gbola5:

Right? This was supposed to be 'show' Jaime's redemption.

I'm going to wait for the books to redeem the blatant injustice on Jaime's storyline.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 9:51am On May 13, 2019
Questions that needs answers

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 9:51am On May 13, 2019
Psady:
hahahaha! u forgot to add the most annoying part ,his last words "I am the man who killed Jamie lannister". what nonsense!

Not annoying, especially when that came from someone who once looked Jaime in the eye and asked if the Kingslayer's sister and mother of his children liked 'a finger in the bum'.
The fool was a known psycho, so what's the fuss?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Harshirama(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2019
In all, the episode was great action wise but stupid storywise, 7 seasons of dany trying to break the wheel and she suddenly flipped because of the bells? Arya should have died too many times in that episode, how tf did she survive. And Euron's character was looked stupid. The buildup to this episode just feels rushed.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2019
Comanche:

Someone that knows some one that knows the person that sells.

I think the person is in Lagos sha.
I'm in Lagos, could you connect me with the person please?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 9:51am On May 13, 2019
Yonce:

I don't like pointing disparities but how did Arya go from wanting revenge on Cersei since season 2 to dumping her quest after a 5 second talk with the hound?

She rode from Winterfell prepared to die and abandoned her 6 year quest after 5 seconds. . . .Just wow. lipsrsealed

She wanted revenge on the hound for killing her friend yeah?

She didn't, did she?

I guess she just outgrow some things.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristoBam: 9:52am On May 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...... I don't know if I should hate or like this episode. Great cinematography no doubt, far better than the last horrible battle where I couldn't see a thing, at least I enjoyed the destruction of Drogon. That Dragon na confirm beast.....Who says Dany isn't smart - she used gliding and free fall to completely destroy those ships.... quite ridiculous but great steering from Dany.

..... Quite a few loopholes but then, the episode was already getting thumbed down to hell even before release. It seems people already expect another master class disaster from D & D and they were not wrong.

....Varys died too late and the idiot has already put in play things to ruin Dany's claim to the throne, not that she did herself any good in this episode.

....I think Arya's role is becoming far too fake and should have died in this episode is in my opinion.

....I am not going to put curses on the writers of the show anymore because they already have a fair load of them this season, so I will just ignore the madness that was done to Dany's character.

...The writers want to put the blame on Aegon for Dany's madness, which I don't like but I have to say it now that Aegon is the dumbest character in the series. A woman who was clearly depressed and was clearly on the brink, instead of soothing her and giving her one better mind-blowing sex (not a fan of fornicaton though) to assure her or whatever. You did the opposite and confirmed to the woman that you never really loved her but used her for your gain. What an Oloriburuku!! Dumb, stupid man. Christ! He truly knows nothing. If he steps on that throne, he will be easily manipulated especially because of that silly honour he holds there.

....Kings landing destruction and the death of Innocents rests squarely on Aegon's head. He caused their death. He has failed to be a man. Kai, I dey vex right now.

..... Jamie and Euron ending up together, seriously?....

..... After the golden company has been hyped, one dragon was all it took to bring down a whole city. They truly scammed Cercei.

.... The battle was one dragon versus many and it prevailed. Honestly, the night king battle had me more hyped than this.

....One more episode and I will gladly dumb the series without a second look.
All these Dany fans sef. A city you were attacking surrendered and you decided to burn the whole city including innocent women and children after they had surrendered o and you still have the guts to blame it on Jon Snow.
Jon Snow is obviously freaked out with the fact Dany is his aunt. I'm sure the guy's dick sef no fit stand when it's time to do the deed with Dany. If na you, you go fit Bleep your aunt?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by smartigo: 9:53am On May 13, 2019
Mrphilia:
Arya will kill Dany.
Dany will Jon while Arya will kill her. End of story.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 13, 2019
Yonce:

Cersei's death is hands down the most underwhelming villain death in history.
They made us pity her at the very end.

I have a dozen fan theories on her death than what they these writers gave us. And they're supposed to be "professional"

Never mind how they completely redeemed Jaime and made him go back to the very woman who sent an assassin to kill you, one episode ago.
I just can't. . .

The way I see it, it appears they don't want to repeat the shocking Red Wedding feeling of S3. Killing a pregnant woman. So they had to make her death as humane as possible.

I think it was fitting that she died with her brother-lover, in each others arms, with their sin, and in their sin.

They made the death a 'natural accident' of war, rather than a 'professional' kill, because she was pregnant with an innocent child. To make it less shocking.

As for me, I know I don't want a repeat scene of a pregnant woman being stabbed in the stomach, or anywhere else for that matter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dami12345: 9:55am On May 13, 2019
HenryDion:
Many still expect Dany to be sweet and loving after been spit on the face by Cerci. Kings Landing deserved to burn, my only sadness is if she hadn't destroyed that ugly iron throne in the process.

Most of you hating her loves a so-called benevolent God called Yahweh, who killed even infants and innocent alike just so that his so-called chosen people will inherit the promised land. What a joke!

What am I saying? Dany did what every mortal and God will do, no matter how merciful they had been. My only fear is she dying in the next episode. But if the writers are wise, the series will end with Dany on that throne. She deserves it! Power is not given, it is taken!

If Arya, Jon or that Sansa of a bitch stands in your way, fry their ass.

I love you, Dany. You finally made me proud. kiss

My best episode so far

You took the words out of my mouth.
This is what a leader should be.
Now all the other kingdoms will fear her retribution.
Even stupid sansa would shut the fuccvk up her dirty mouth.
Unfortunately we all know that they would mist likely kill Dany and John may have the throne.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 13, 2019
That was not even a War, that was a Bleeping MASSACRE!
Iyalaya MASSACRE!
Dany did what needed to be done and I LOVED it. Before ya'll start cussing and hating her, remember we handle Grief Differently.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ABSTRUSE: 10:00am On May 13, 2019
Lass lass, Dany will die. Jon will refuse to be king.
The whole of Westeros will become a republican state with only Senate/House of Reps.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 13, 2019
IamD18:
Danny will not get that Iron throne. Let's bet it.
how far, as you can see Dany is now the freaking queen of westeros, I won the bet
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:03am On May 13, 2019
But I got U...I got U!!
I am the man who killed Jaime lannister....
Euron Signing out....
what a madman! grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2019
philfearon:

John is a full blown pĆ¼ssy and doesn't deserve jack... You say you don't want the throne, yet you tell people you know will certainly raise questions about it.

Dany did well in destroying Kings Landing.
God bless you bro.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 10:05am On May 13, 2019
When you think GOT is getting boring, they'll come up with something awesome and outstanding.

Nice episode, I must say.

**Clears throat**

I'm not that good in predicting movies, but one thing I'm very sure of is that Arya survived that war for a reason, she will definitely be the one to end Danny. You can't burn innocent people in that manner and survive it. You must pay for it, you must.

She's not loved by the people and can never rule the seven kingdom.

Mad queen, she is. I can't just wait to see her loose that throne.

She's not a good queen!
She's just nothing but a female version of her father!

Lastly, it was very annoying for me to watch Cersei die quick in that manner. She deserved something more painful and slowly.

Well, nice episode. Very impressed.

8 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 10:05am On May 13, 2019
ChristoBam:

All these Dany fans sef. A city you were attacking surrendered and you decided to burn the whole city including innocent women and children after they had surrendered o and you still have the guts to blame it on Jon Snow.
Jon Snow is obviously freaked out with the fact Dany is his aunt. I'm sure the guy's dick sef no fit stand when it's time to do the deed with Dany. If na you, you go fit Bleep your aunt?

....Ogbeni, a man has to improvise, that's what makes a man. He already slept with his aunt already, so forget the incest talk. That one no hold water

....Aegon holds the history of the Targaryens...we all witnessed how he rushed into battle in past seasons all because he wanted to save his brother. Now, imagine that motive multiplied by 20 due to Dany's losses. How do you think she was going to respond?

....She knows quite well people don't really love her but something held her -- the love she thought Aegon had for her but alas, it was a lie. He didn't love her, just wanted to use her and that's when she snapped. Women are emotional creatures and will ditch logic to support whatever they feel is right.

.... Every sensible man knows this except my once beloved Aegon. Any half-smart manin that situation will do all he can to calm Dany. Profess whatever, Sleep with her, something to stop her from breaking as she was clearly on the brink but no, Aegon justified the mumu tag that goes with him anywhere. There is time for everything. If fvcking honour will save countless lives, a reasonable man will do it. A leader certainly would.

...I love Aegon, he is the only reason I still spare time to download the series but the writers have ruined his character completely. He is not the man he once was. How can you let a powerful woman know that you used her when lives are still at stake? Seriously, who does that? We always know the outcome of that.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by drake49(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2019
It is Official. Arya kills the green eyes Dany!!! She made a terrible decision by destroying KL and everyone hates her for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.