Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (472126 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sapphire86(f): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Nah! Playing with your pubic hair was just an intro to what I have in mind.

You will only rest when we get to the peak of that hill. . .

#i hope you don't bite#

No I dt bite but I'm a vampire! I will drain ur blood and cast a spell on ur **** so dat it wldnt work on any other girl again.

Do we ve a deal?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Sapphire86:

Do we ve a deal?

Game on!

#just stuff ur bed with enough teddy bears#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2013
I was banned right here but now I have returned. Those of you that have the intention of derailing this thread will have to face me because I am one dude that goes crazy to protect what he likes...

Call it ''Obsession''
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: I was banned right here but now I have returned. Those of you that have the intention of derailing this thread will have to face me because I am one dude that goes crazy to protect what he likes...

Call it ''Obsession''
Super Man, welcome.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2013
me, use blackberry? God forbid bad thing!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by coolestboy(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Scampy, i see u.... Na senator dey holla

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by scampy(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2013
coolestboy: Scampy, i see u.... Na senator dey holla

My Blood, y u loud am nau. I be wan silent til d end of dis thread nah. I see u jare.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by idriis: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2013
Last page tinsgrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I think you mean to say that you can't get enough of 'my work', and not 'me'.

Edit before gluv gets here abegcheesy

Well, look what we have here...He is playing faithful. Goodnews cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by coolestboy(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2013
scampy:

My Blood, y u loud am nau. I be wan silent til d end of dis thread nah. I see u jare.
even me sef, but i can't see my blooda n nt pay homage
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2013
gluv01:

Well, look what we have here...He is playing faithful. Goodnews cheesy
swiriey where have you been? I've missed you *hugs*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sapphire86(f): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Game on!

#just stuff ur bed with enough teddy bears#

U agreed that afta me, u wldnt do any girl again
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Sapphire86:

U agreed that afta me, u wldnt do any girl again
FOR WHAT!!!!!!
Monopoly is not part of the games allowed .
How could u be so selfish , if the girl before you had reasoned like you , would u even have the opportunity?
Just collect you own share of the pounding and pass to others. There is love in sharing
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2013
Smh... Sapphire dear, dont listen to them, Mazi's always gonna go for anoda gal
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Okelity2812(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2013
Mazi biko bia ki melu anyị na ọdị ụkọ
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2013
Br3nd4: Smh... Sapphire dear, dont listen to them, Mazi's always gonna go for anoda gal
That he left you doesn't mean he will leave another girl. At least you have a handsome, intelligent , romantic, nice and caring son as a souvenir
Let her go , u may never know
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2013
ITbomb:
At least you have a handsome, intelligent , romantic, nice and caring son

the fúçk And that wud be you abi? Mstcheeew
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Br3nd4:
the fúçk And that wud be you abi? Mstcheeew
You should be proud of me ,
Always by your side , bearing the shiny golden 'armour' to comfort you and bring you warmth even when Pa is whoring around.
I'm always there to give you 'everything'.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2013
My son, u know u are very wayward and its difficult to look beyond that.
U comfort me, yes! But ure always tryna lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
1 corinthians 6:9
(New Living Translation ©2007)
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by avicky(f): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy-excalibur:
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality
Hey! This place be like church for ur eye? Holier than thou!
Abeg park well make I see front.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy-excalibur:

Thanks..

See your Username Sef

Abeg Shift small

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
avicky:
i will..... Bt 1st i have smetn to tell you.."JESUS loves U, He wants you to truly repent, pls do it now, 2mao might be too late. May God help us all IJN"
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Judinho59:

Thanks..

See your Username Sef

Abeg Shift small

@d user name was for the legendary king arthur....smetn i heard in a movie...... Bt too bad it will make someone not to believe the message of truth.... I will change it now......
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by AVWENAGHA: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy-excalibur:
i will..... Bt 1st i have smetn to tell you.."JESUS loves U, He wants you to truly repent, pls do it now, 2mao might be too late. May God help us all IJN"
keke abeg come carry pastor go mazi rum
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Egomah(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy-excalibur...why such name for a preacher? That's gross mehn! After reading you now have the guts to preach on here? How did you find this page in the first place?
I bet you were looking for religion and mistakenly clicked this page.
Grow up abeg!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
ITbomb:
FOR WHAT!!!!!!
Monopoly is not part of the games allowed .
How could u be so selfish , if the girl before you had reasoned like you , would u even have the opportunity?
Just collect you own share of the pounding and pass to others. There is love in sharing
grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
avicky:
Wow,aunty avicky. You don yab am finish! grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Judinho59:

Thanks..

See your Username Sef

Abeg Shift small
No mind am,joor! The thing dey sweet am,yet im dey play 'holy holy' for here.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abi u no go post today aabi? Later u go wan use that I am *holy sydrom of not post on sundays* cover up abi

Oya I dy beg make u post before I cum bck from wekend tutorials, so I go read sleep and wake to re minces abt 2mrw morning

Pls I beg sir mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by scampy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
coolestboy: even me sef, but i can't see my blooda n nt pay homage

Ur Head dey dere kakaraka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.