Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (471514 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temisukanmi(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Egomah: sexy-excalibur...why such name for a preacher? That's gross mehn! After reading you now have the guts to preach on here? How did you find this page in the first place?
I bet you were looking for religion and mistakenly clicked this page.
Grow up abeg!
[/b][quote]

Pls help Mε̲̣̣̣̥ tell him/her... *rollin wif lafter*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sapphire86(f): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
ITbomb:
FOR WHAT!!!!!!
Monopoly is not part of the games allowed .
How could u be so selfish , if the girl before you had reasoned like you , would u even have the opportunity?
Just collect you own share of the pounding and pass to others. There is love in sharing

I might share my money bt there is NO WAY I will share d**k!!! It is nt done in my lineage grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hi guys, been busy all weekend, I will upload later this evening (hopefully), then resume late in the night.

Thanks for following.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Finally, I've read from page 1 - 35. Una still dey induct? I've my own bottle of alomo & mary-j.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Banjousman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mazi don't forget tomorrow is holy day....so please feed us well. Today
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Banjo usman: Mazi don't forget tomorrow is holy day....so please feed us well. Today
na food shey,
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Banjo usman: Mazi don't forget tomorrow is holy day....so please feed us well. Today
no mind am. Him wan mek my d**k stand 4 church 2mao
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Candyrain(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I think you mean to say that you can't get enough of 'my work', and not 'me'.

Edit before gluv gets here abegcheesy

No vex boss but I'm sure gluv understands what I meant grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Finally, I've read from page 1 - 35. Una still dey induct? I've my own bottle of alomo & mary-j.
im calling security.. Didnt u see the NO SMOKING sign
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Candyrain:

No vex boss but I'm sure gluv understands what I meant grin grin

Sure do wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Br3nd4: im calling security.. Didnt u see the NO SMOKING sign
He said "Alomo and MaryJ". That's probably his gf, not necessarily marijuana.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
idee.esperanza:

no mind am. Him wan mek my d**k stand 4 church 2mao
wat is d....k
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
crave4stan: He said "Alomo and MaryJ". That's probably his gf, not necessarily marijuana.
oh yeah? I see uve bin smoking too.. Now borof u gerrout of hia
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Br3nd4: oh yeah? I see uve bin smoking too.. Now borof u gerrout of hia
nawa 2 u ooo! Na only smoke dem dey smoke mary-j? I dey drink alomo & chew mary-j...just try it! Besides, I'm not a smoker!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
BANGA SOUP: wat is d....k
dis person wan mek dem ban me. "I dorrrsh"
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Egomah: sexy-excalibur...why such name for a preacher? That's gross mehn! After reading you now have the guts to preach on here? How did you find this page in the first place?
I bet you were looking for religion and mistakenly clicked this page.
Grow up abeg!
i explained d name ish earlier......... I read novels here...... So many intresting stuffs in d litrature zone..... Well, am not shwn off that i am holy here(none is holy, we are only saved by his grace)...I just delivered a message Christ wanted me 2 deliver(cos i did not come across this page by mistake,bt i blv i ws meant to)..first page and u all are talking abt urs in sin or uniting in sin(smetn like dat)..bt am telling u nw, we as citizens of heaven should work towards it so as not 2b cut off 4r our vine, d conduit of our life... U might pick on me 2 justify whateva it is u r doing....bt dat does not change the word of God 4u 2dy..if u dnt wnt 2 hear it 4r me, den hia it 4r ur bible......may dz words neva stand against us in judgement IJN..amen..

9 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
idee.esperanza:
dis person wan mek dem ban me. "I dorrrsh"
lol,na banga soup tins oooo,mama u too much ooo,u too much

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Thread Derailing Meter: 96%

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by alfablondy: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Judinho59: Thread Derailing Meter: 96%

The less frequent or late the update the more the derailing. so i tot.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy-excalibur:
i explained d name ish earlier......... I read novels here...... So many intresting stuffs in d litrature zone..... Well, am not shwn off that i am holy here(none is holy, we are only saved by his grace)...I just delivered a message Christ wanted me 2 deliver(cos i did not come across this page by mistake,bt i blv i ws meant to)..first page and u all are talking abt urs in sin or uniting in sin(smetn like dat)..bt am telling u nw, we as citizens of heaven should work towards it so as not 2b cut off 4r our vine, d conduit of our life... U might pick on me 2 justify whateva it is u r doing....bt dat does not change the word of God 4u 2dy..if u dnt wnt 2 hear it 4r me, den hia it 4r ur bible......may dz words neva stand against us in judgement IJN..amen..
ok. We've heard you. Close the door behind you...ßγέßγέ ‎º°˚˚˚°º≈!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
After the test, many of the students wanted a minute with me.

I had given them a test that day and it was obvious they found it difficult, evident in the way they looked around during the test. They kept glancing at each other's test script to see if they could find answers there.
Mike had helped me to supervise the test as we split them in groups.

Finally, when the test was over, I had students trying to speak to me. I ignored them all and headed to the cec general office, where I stayed and sorted the scripts before going back to my hostel.

I did not see mike immediately after the test, but he came down to my room much later in the evening.
He informed me that the students wanted some sort of help from me while marking and grading the scripts.

"What sort of help were they asking for?" I asked him.

"They said they were ready to show an appreciation in the form of a token if I could help upgrade their test scores."

Now I got the drift.

He insisted it was the normal thing and that I should wise up and make some cash through the students.
"Two course-reps from the faculty met me and made an offer." He said.

"What was the offer?" I asked him.

"They said they will contribute a hundred naira each, then pending how many people might pay, they could collect from 200 hundred students, summing up to twenty-thousand naira. Then they will take their small cut, and hand over the rest to you."

What a stupid offer! I smiled as I thought about it.

"Should I ask them to start collecting?" Mike asked. He must have mistaken my sarcastic smile for an agreement to the silly offer.

"No. I have a better idea." I said.

I was going to mark and grade their test paper strictly. Then I will leak the test scores to a few of them, setting them in a panic mode. The information of the low test scores will spread all through the department, then they will make a better offer for the main examination.

This was exactly what I did.

The next week, four students met me at the general office of the cec unit. They claimed to be course reps from the various departments offering the course. They came to talk about the test and how I can be of help.

"Sorry, but I'm already through with marking the test." I said to them.

They looked at me like it was not possible to mark and grade all the test scripts in five days: they were right. But I had actually marked and graded two of the departments. It was easy to mark, as they were almost copying from each other and writing the same thing: mostly off-point.
I reached for my file cabinet, pulled it open and brought out a file. I opened the file and presented the test grade for the two departments already done. It had the names and registration numbers of the students, as well as their test scores.
I smiled in my heart seeing the expression on their faces. They glanced through the sheet containing their scores, mostly ranging from 6 to 11 for a total of 30 marks.

Satisfied that I had succeeded with the impression I wanted to create to them, I folded my file and returned it to my cabinet.
They stared at each other for a while before one of them spoke up.

"We made small contribution for you so that you can help us while marking the test." He said.

He said and brought out bundles of dirty looking notes of small denomination. He explained that some are yet to pay and he would bring the money to me when he succeeds in collecting all.

"I don't need your contribution." I said firmly to him. "I'm not begging for your small token, so keep it."

As they left my office, I called one of them to come back, while the rest waited outside.

"Tell your friends, I don't need a crowd of 200 students paying N100 each: I need 40 students that could pay 5k each for the course and not just for the test." I informed him.

Down at the Girl's Secondary school, things were working out fine. The head girl was having a rivalry who was keen to get more attention from me. She was the deputy sanitary prefect, sandra. Although the deputy sanitary prefect was an arts students, she finds time to come into the lab to talk with me. The 'Networking news' had it that she was the 'slut' of the school.
When the head girl warned me about the new friendship I was developing with sandra and how it will soon tarnish my image, I laughed it off and told her she was just being paranoid. I knew better; she was not just being paranoid, she was bitterly jealous. The jealousy led her to try and discourage me from being close to sandra, telling some supposedly disgusting things sandra had done.
Ironically, I found those acts rather exciting.

"I heard she does give Mouth Action to guys." She said one afternoon while other students were on break.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, thinking that she is succeeding in discouraging me.

"And she sleeps with guys a lot older than her." She added.

The news was already tinkling my fancy. I imagined how it would be having sex with the sandra. She looked a lot older than her mates. She had big a'r'se with slender bady frame and a huge br'ea'st. The head girl had earlier told me that sandra's big bre'as't was as a result of it being pressed and sucked by guys.

"And she sleeps with 2 guys at the same time!" She said again.

"How did you get to know about all these?" I asked her.

"Well, its always in the Network. Some of the guys she sleeps with have younger sisters that are students of this school. And you know how guys talk." She told me.

The more she tried to discourage me from being close to sandra by spoiling her name, the more I fancy sleeping with the girl. If half of what she said the girl did was right, then she was game.

As the day goes by, I chatted with sandra at the lab. We talked about rich parents and poor parents. She told me her parents were so rich that she got spoiled on time, even loosing her virginity to their house help at 9. I was shocked to my bone marrows. I asked if she reported to her parents thereafter.

"I was scared!" She said. "I was scared because I actually enjoyed it. It became a routine thereafter."

Wow! She was really sexually active, just like the head girl had warned.

"What? You think I'm a virgin?" She asked after seeing the look on my face. Then, out of reflex, or probably in defense of what I was thinking, I blurted out that I already knew she wasn't a virgin.

"How did you know?" She asked and when I couldn't give a reason how I got to know, she said I was listening to gossip.

"What else did Omore tell you?" She asked, insisting that Omore the head girl had been gossiping with her name.

I tried to play cool by laughing it off. I told her I don't listen to gossip, but that I've heard so many things about her.

"I still wonder if most of the things I hear about you are true." I said to her.

She kept silent for some minutes, like she was considering what next to say.

"Do you want to find out?" She asked and I nodded out of reflex. I felt I should not have, but as at the moment, my mind was clouded with thoughts of what to do to that big breassst and big a'rse with nice curves.

"Yes I would love to find out." I said to her.

"I will come to knight's this night." She said to me.

"How will you pull that off? Don't you stay with your parents?" I asked her.

"I do, I also have a cousin who schools at the poly. I spend some nights with her at the hostel, so I will pretend to be spending this night at her place, then she will cover for me while I come to your place." She announced boldly.

For a second, I felt ashamed of myself for planning to fvck my student, a secondary school student.

If you don't fvck her, others will:- said that first voice in my mind.

14 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykedancastro(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
..may dz words neva stand against us in judgement IJN..amen.. [/quote]. AMEN oooo grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nastydroid(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
if you don't Bleep her i will
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mologi(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmm Nwa-teacher.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by alfablondy: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
oga mazi, I hope say that first voice no go put you for trouble.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mikelcool(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr. Mazi I love the end note "If I don't furk her others will"
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mcleo007(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy-excalibur:

Your comment sucks big time, I'm not sorry to say. Come eat up your words and feed your kind with this BS you just cooked up. Citizens of heaven my foot!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mazi I no support this one Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . Underage things, never mind how spoilt she may be.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oga Mazi, c'mon shine the congo! Show her what u got...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
brokoto: Mazi I no support this one Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . Underage things, never mind how spoilt she may be.
underage ni. She dey yan like underage?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BlueLantern: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
mikelcool: Mr. Mazi I love the end note "If I don't furk her others will"
others like wu
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
brokoto: Mazi I no support this one Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . Underage things, never mind how spoilt she may be.
Seconded!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.