Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121234 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 1:43am On Oct 24, 2013
The Senate has appealed to striking lecturers in the country to return to work to prevent further devaluation of the country’s educational fortunes.
Classrooms of public universities have remained deserted since Monday, July 1st, 2013 following industrial action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
Disturbed by the lingering situation, the senate considered a motion on the crisis, the senate president, Senator David Mark was also mandated to meet with President Goodluck Jonathan and the academic staff union of universities so as to bring an end to the strike.
Senator President however made a personal plea to the union to suspend their action in the interest of Nigerian youths, as they have been out of school wasting away for four months as negotiations have not yielded any positive result.
The Senate mandated its committee on education to continue its involvement in the negotiations for the resolution of the crisis
and also

President Goodluck Jonathan has once again called on the members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities to call of their lingering strike.
Jonathan, who was represented by the Coordinating Minister of Education, Mr. Nyesom Wike, at the 29th convocation of the University of Ilorin on Wednesday, said the Federal Government would systematically continue to address challenges of the university system.
According to him, the Federal Government has increased the budget of education from N234.8bn in 2010 to N426.5bn in 2013. He added that the FG in 2013 allocated N55.74bn to the university sub-sector alone.
Jonathan also said FG had released N130bn to universities for infrastructural development and payment of earned allowances to staff of universities.
He added that the government was seriously working on the best ways to ensure the implementation of the Report of the Needs Assessment Committee for Universities.
“I wish to once again call on ASUU to allow reason to prevail by immediately calling off their ongoing strike action in the interest of the nation and our children while government systematically continues to address the myriads of challenges facing our university system.
“I call on the university teachers to work with the government to make our universities centres of excellence,” Jonathan said.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by deleib(m): 3:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Hi guys, pls help me out. I graduated frm polyib with 4.20 in elec/elect, ND and i have 2 sittings in my O level. What's my chance of gaining admission 2 study elect/elect in UI? Somebody please help me!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2013
gudmorning everybody
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2013
deleib: Hi guys, pls help me out. I graduated frm polyib with 4.20 in elec/elect, ND and i have 2 sittings in my O level. What's my chance of gaining admission 2 study elect/elect in UI?

Tender that question to the right quarters. There ain no admission officer here !
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Boll2010: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2013
Sanguine:

Tender that question to the right quarters. There ain no admission officer here !
be nice young lady
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Boll2010: be nice young lady

Hey young man, I do not enjoy being e-stalked! Huh!! undecided
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Boll2010: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Sanguine:

Hey young man, I do not enjoy being e-stalked! Huh!! undecided
nawa for u o......who dy stalk u......wen u turn spinach
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Boll2010: nawa for u o......who dy stalk u......wen u turn spinach

grin undecided grin.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by deleib(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2013
Sanguine:

i can see how unserious and naughty u are. I'm nt surprised u replied 2 my questn that way coz all u have bn posting on this tread were a hell of shit. Just kip shot if u no ntin abt my questn, woman!

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2013
deleib: i can see how unserious and naughty u are. I'm nt surprised u replied 2 my questn that way coz all u have bn posting on this tread were a hell of shit. Just kip shot if u no ntin abt my questn, woman!
dele no vex abeg!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Hey! Guys! Let's show some sense of maturity on dis thread.U don't nid all dat @ll,Wot u shud care most about is how UI will not cut short ur long awaited expectations.
Pls b wise cos dis's an informativ forum where u learn & also contribute,not to rain abuses on any1.
#ClearsThroat.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2013
long time my people. for those exchanging unpleasant words, haba we dont need it at all. lets pretend it never happend. meanwhile, once d admission list has been sent to jamb office(and approved) one can know his/her own fate even b4 UI releases it. just visit jamb web site, log in ur REG number on the check admission portal, afterwhich you get an instant reply. i sit to be corrected. Best of luck in advance, an elect/elect aspirant.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2013
deleib: Hi guys, pls help me out. I graduated frm polyib with 4.20 in elec/elect, ND and i have 2 sittings in my O level. What's my chance of gaining admission 2 study elect/elect in UI? Somebody please help me!

You don't have a problem....you'll be admitted since you did not apply to college of medicine. The advert made it clear that except for college of medicine where two sittings are not allowed any other department can use two results but must be up to six credits altogether in relevant subjects as it relates to your discipline.

Sorry, don't be upset about any comment you get 4rm here, don't forget, this is a forum.....you meet different people, some can control their emotions, others can't, and u can't change anybody....I wish U luck always!

5 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2013
dest4real:

You don't have a problem....you'll be admitted since you did not apply to college of medicine. The advert made it clear that except for college of medicine where two sittings are not allowed any other department can use two results but must be up to six credits altogether in relevant subjects as it relates to your discipline.

Sorry, don't be upset about any comment you get 4rm here, don't forget, this is a forum.....you meet different people, some can control their emotions, others can't, and u can't change anybody....I wish U luck always!
ehhh oya!!!!! nyc talk frm big sis
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2013
sanguine i sight u in 10 dimension
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Well, sometimes the truth is bitter and often times we don't wanna hear the bitter truth... grin.

[size=20pt]ALL ISS WELLL!!![/size]
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2013
esharp: sanguine i sight u in 10 dimension

Dr Sharp. grin. Na untop cocoa house ah don sight you since.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by deleib(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
dest4real:

thank u for ur virtuous comment and response. I'm so gr8ful. May the Lord see us 2ru in all of our endeavor. I'm gr8ful once more.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
What's the problem with UI, if they can conduct PUTME and release the result in two days, so 3wks is not enough 2 compile admission list abi? what does it take for God sake? you want 2 admit 50 pple in each department, 40 4rm 1st choice candidates, 10 4rm 2nd choice candidates,just tell computer arrange best 50 results in all department. That's the importance of online registration. This country, na wa o...Manipulation tinz sha!

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
dest4real: What's the problem with UI, if they can conduct PUTME and release the result in two days, so 3wks is not enough 2 compile admission list abi? what does it take for God sake? you want 2 admit 50 pple in each department, 40 4rm 1st choice candidates, 10 4rm 2nd choice candidates,just tell computer arrange best 50 results in all department. That's the importance of online registration. This country, na wa o...Manipulation tinz sha!
abi o
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
HARDUBUY: long time my people. for those exchanging unpleasant words, haba we dont need it at all. lets pretend it never happend. meanwhile, once d admission list has been sent to jamb office(and approved) one can know his/her own fate even b4 UI releases it. just visit jamb web site, log in ur REG number on the check admission portal, afterwhich you get an instant reply. i sit to be corrected. Best of luck in advance, an elect/elect aspirant.
exActly that is true. I was abt to tell u d same but d lists will be released soon. Let just kip calm and hope for the best. I will advice you to start thinking of what to do because even if the lists are released 2moro. Resumption is still far cos UI just spent 2 wiks of dere 2nd semester before the strike. Now dat d strike is yet to be over, imAgine how many months we gat to wait before resumption. My advice is for u not to waste ur time. Develop ur skills or talents. If u nid to work pls do for u to raise sum money. At least you wnt b depending on ur parents too much. You wnt b too demanding as well cos u hv sumfin doin. Sitting @ om wl only reduces ur workfunction and efficiency. Best of luck as we all await the lists. It's on the way...

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
deleib: Hi guys, pls help me out. I graduated frm polyib with 4.20 in elec/elect, ND and i have 2 sittings in my O level. What's my chance of gaining admission 2 study elect/elect in UI? Somebody please help me!
Firstly....may I extol ur hardwork that led to a good result, with this u are qualified to apply to any University in Nigeria, and to make a judicious plan with this good result, u need to get valuable information...sincerely, applying to UI with two sittings is like putting ur eggs in one basket, pls, forget the fact dat d result is sound, remember there are lot of good results as yours too, if any1 say that 2sittings can b accepted in UI for ur course, forget it, it is never feasible...bcoz pple r coming with competitive result with every damn things been intact, where do u now thnk d position of ur result wil b...? So, can I just tip in diz *dnt u mind taking another O'level quickly during ur IT...remember, u shld go any length for ur success/life*...and if u dnt wanna do dat...y dnt u try other good schls like Lautech, FUTA...where two sittings mayb overlooked...., dnt waste a yr pls...!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
dest4real: What's the problem with UI, if they can conduct PUTME and release the result in two days, so 3wks is not enough 2 compile admission list abi? what does it take for God sake? you want 2 admit 50 pple in each department, 40 4rm 1st choice candidates, 10 4rm 2nd choice candidates,just tell computer arrange best 50 results in all department. That's the importance of online registration. This country, na wa o...Manipulation tinz sha!

hmmmm UI
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
gudnews on the way,

Uniben just release her PudE list
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
...looking forward to the next 24-48Hrs...uploading...admission list in progress...loading 95%...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Qualcoms: ...looking forward to the next 24-48Hrs...uploading...admission list in progress...loading 95%...

waiting patiently
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
i sight u oo olumidaie(m), and Pascalbaba
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Gboylaw: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
omodave: gudnews on the way,

Uniben just release her PudE list
luks lyk d fed skuls are simultaenously realising dere adm lists.wat skul nxt?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Gboylaw:
luks lyk d fed skuls are simultaenously realising dere adm lists
yap dat is true
.wat skul nxt?
i think UI is next by God grace
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
omodave: i sight u oo olumidaie(m), and Pascalbaba

Lol....sighted u on uniben's thread too
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
yes its a breaking news, UNILAG has just released her D.E list for 2013/2014 academic session this afternoon. Even those that attempted with Upper Credit were admitted. 6 (junaid, seyi, Abah, Yemi, stephen and tolu) of my course mate listed. 3 with Distinction nd the others with Upper, they were amazed cos it looks bizzare. But me i say congrats to them all. UI list is like 95.9% loading.....

the following have released their de list
1 funaab. 2 unilorin. 3 unilag. 4 uniben. etc.

we shall all have reasons to smile at the end.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mizkelz(f): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote
author=deleib]Hi guys, pls help me out. I graduated frm polyib with
4.20 in elec/elect, ND and i have 2 sittings in my O level. What's my
chance of gaining admission 2 study elect/elect in UI? Somebody please
help me![/quote] ...d question now is..does ui accept 2 sittings for engineering..u shud go to d sch n find out, so u wont b turned down at d end

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.