Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121233 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
HARDUBUY: yes its a breaking news, UNILAG has just released her D.E list for 2013/2014 academic session this afternoon. Even those that attempted with Upper Credit were admitted. 6 (junaid, seyi, Abah, Yemi, stephen and tolu) of my course mate listed. 3 with Distinction nd the others with Upper, they were amazed cos it looks bizzare. But me i say congrats to them all. UI list is like 95.9% loading.....

the following have released their de list
1 funaab. 2 unilorin. 3 unilag. 4 uniben. etc.

we shall all have reasons to smile at the end.

wow congrat to them

and AMEN
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
omodave:

wow congrat to them

and AMEN
Has ui sent their list 2 Jamb?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by olameday: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2013
HARDUBUY: yes its a breaking news, UNILAG has just released her D.E list for 2013/2014 academic session this afternoon. Even those that attempted with Upper Credit were admitted. 6 (junaid, seyi, Abah, Yemi, stephen and tolu) of my course mate listed. 3 with Distinction nd the others with Upper, they were amazed cos it looks bizzare. But me i say congrats to them all. UI list is like 95.9% loading.....

Amen!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by John1305(m): 2:20am On Oct 25, 2013
danevans19: Has ui sent their list 2 Jamb?
yes they have.. I help deliver it.. (Just finding a reason to laugh , friend)

It is well.. Uites dide duro.. God bless.. All the best guys...

RECTE SAPERE FONS..lol
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 2:27am On Oct 25, 2013
danevans19: Has ui sent their list 2 Jamb?

bro dat i do not know
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2013
BY LEVINUS NWABUGHIOGU & EMMAN OVUAKPORIE
ABUJA – The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, Thursday declared that the Parliament was ready to amend any portion of the nation’s law to grant any request of appropriations from the Executive Arm of Government to accommodate the demands and end the lingering strike of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
This followed the presentation of the investigative report presented by the House Committee on Education on the floor of the House.
Tambuwal advised the all concerned parties in the strike to reconsider their positions in the interest of the students and the future of education in the country.
The Speaker said that the House would not hesitate to honour any requests from the Executive Arm of government to help meet the demands of the ASUU where necessary.
His Words: “Once again, we call on ASUU and the Federal Government, in this case the Executive Arm of government to please, quickly bring the matter an end. And if there is any need for further appropriations to be made or any law to be amended to meet any of these conditions, the House of Representatives is faithfully ready to expeditious address such requests. Please, we need our students back to their respective schools. I so plead.”
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 7:15am On Oct 25, 2013
GOOD MORNING!!!

The deadline given by JAMB for admission this year is now 6 days left, thread mates let keep the faith.

list still loading....... 98.9%.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
HARDUBUY: GOOD MORNING!!!

The deadline given by JAMB for admission this year is now 6 days left, thread mates let keep the faith.

list still loading....... 98.9%.

They will abide by this law had it been that there is no strike at all.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2013

Progress
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na wa 4 UI, NONSENSE...
Omodave, i sight u in 10D

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
dest4real: Na wa 4 UI, NONSENSE...
Omodave, i sight u in 10D

hmm 10D hope i was still walking with my two legs on the ground
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
where are these people?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
i sight u on projector horbeat(m), dest4real(f) and 2 guest(s
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Osunstate: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
omodave: where are these people?
awa ni ibi
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
omodave: i sight u on projector horbeat(m), dest4real(f) and 2 guest(s
Lol...on projector abi, i don hear...everybody is angry with UI na, they're not a serious schl @ all.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
...why are u so anxious about d list n morever, who told u UI wil b dropping d list today? Wel, we r al anxious...admission list...100% successfully verified... We can hear d bomb at anytym frm now! Where is ur life jacket? All the best guys!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
dest4real:
Lol...on projector abi, i don hear...everybody is angry with UI na, they're not a serious schl @ all.

UI don dey 4cup ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Qualcoms: ...why are u so anxious about d list n morever, who told u UI wil b dropping d list today? Wel, we r al anxious...admission list...100% successfully verified... We can hear d bomb at anytym frm now! Where is ur life jacket? All the best guys!

hmmm 100% from which source, abeg make una nor they percent anything again oo make we just dey go like dat till dem decide to release am ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
i sight u esharp any news?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
omodave:

hmmm 100% from which source, abeg make una nor they percent anything again oo make we just dey go like dat till dem decide to release am ooo
chillax guy...the list is coming out tomorrow...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Qualcoms: chillax guy...the list is coming out tomorrow...

Source plss?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
i sense gudnews on the way
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2013

enhen tomorrow nor go finish na
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
omodave:

enhen tomorrow nor go finish na
Lol
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
I HEAR
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
omodave: i sense gudnews on the way
Na Always U dey sense na.... Lol...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Gboylaw: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2013
d list is now 105% ready.
omodave i dey ur bak jawe.
let nobody stay at my bak o bkos i took d last percentage oo.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 1:55am On Oct 26, 2013
University lecturers
yesterday replied to Senate
President David Mark's
comments on the 2009 agreement,
which
they are asking the Federal Government
to
implement.
Mark had said that the government
officials
who signed the agreement "did not
know their
right from their left" and that the ASUU
officials who negotiated exploited their
ignorance.
The National treasurer of the Academic
Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Dr.
Demola Aremu said President Goodluck
Jonathan was among those who signed
the
agreement 2009.
According to Aremu, it took ASUU and
the
Federal Government team, led by Mr
Gamaliel
Onosode, three years to arrive at the
agreement, so the team knew what they
were
going into, adding that it is pretentious
for any
top government functionary to claim
that the
government negotiating team did not
understand fully what they signed with
the
teachers.
He said ASUU went to the negotiation
with a
300-page charter, which was reduced to
a 60-
page agreement after the union shifted
so
much ground on many of its demands
and
Jonathan, who was then the Vice
President,
asked the government to sign the
agreement
after thoroughly going through it for six
months.
Aremu explained that the Federal
Government
also came up with a Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) on the
implementation
of the agreement in January last year.
He
asked: "So, if anyone assumes that they
didn't
know what they were doing in 2009, did
they
also not know what they were doing in
2012?"
The union therefore called on the
lawmakers
and Nigerians to beg the President to
implement the agreement as begging
will not
end the crisis.
"Begging will not bring any solution.
Nigerians should rather beg government
to
face this agreement squarely and
implement it. That is where our future
lies," Aremu said, adding that senators
could
also cut their allowances and contribute
them
to education for the benefit of all
citizens.
Also speaking on the issue, the chairman
of
ASUU, University of Ibadan (UI) chapter,
Dr
Olusegun Ajiboye, Mark's statement that
ASUU
will lose public sympathy, if it does not
call
off its strike, as "a careless talk"
because,
according to him, the Senate has already
lost
its credibility among Nigerians over its
huge
allowances and its perpetual anti-
masses
stance as opposed to the progressives
in the
House of Representatives.
He also lashed out at the Vice Chairman
of the
Senate Committee on Education, Prof.
Sola
Adeyeye, over his comments on why a
professor will demand payment to
supervise
postgraduate students, saying people,
such as
Adeyeye, ought to keep quiet when
education is being discussed as "his
immediate family members are not in
Nigeria with all his children schooling
and
living abroad, using the millions of
public
funds being earned by their father in
Nigeria to live large abroad.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 26, 2013
omodave: i sight u esharp any news?
news ke? If i hear mk we sha dy luk o
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2013
If UI refuse to upload d list today, Next week will be speculation gallore!
I really tire 4 UI oooo.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Relax, aspiring UItes. DE aspirants in FUTA finished wit post utme screenin since July nd got tru wit transcript rites in August. Til now, DE list is yet to be released. I think nothin else defines waitin patiently better. U can c dat it's actualy a privilege dat UI appears to be movin faster
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2013
all i know is dat one day u.i go release their d.e list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.