Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121607 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls what abt comp sci, maths. Hope dat slot is 4 OND
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sanguine:

Yeah. I've got good news and not so good news here. It's all news altogether.

Now, the good news is that the D.E list for the Eco department would be pasted or posted anytime before this week runs out.
The not so good news is that For the Economics department, the UI gives a lot more admission concideration to the applicants who applied with the A'level than those who applied with OND, HND, and the likes...

thanks miss SANGUINE for the info. but this method of consideration self i dont just understand
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
were is esharp and destreal?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by gbafem93(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
where u people dey get ur own info from,u better wait till God right time.sey na u be Admission offficer or na u be VC wey go decide when the list will be pasted. Pls Stop all this ur rumour abeg...na beg i dey beg una.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Six Golden Rules For F***ing (Read
before commenting!)
1. F***ing once a week
is good for your health but harmful if
done every day.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for
your mind
and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much; go
for more liquids.
5. Try to do f***ing at home because
it can save you valuable energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your
cholesterol level
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for
your health - and may God cleanse
your Dirty Mind!!

As we are waiting, Let's catch fun. person no fit kill himself cos of admission lists. If dem like make them upload. All I know we go resume together next Academic session.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is to inform all U.I DE aspirant in this forum that I have started collecting my Xmas gift, you can make it by cash, latest BB, cars, house's, and pretty lady.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
gbafem93: where u people dey get ur own info from,u better wait till God right time.sey na u be Admission offficer or na u be VC wey go decide when the list will be pasted. Pls Stop all this ur rumour abeg...na beg i dey beg una.[/color]

Young man, there ain no rumour no where, ok? You may go to the UI and find out things for yourself.
Some lists have already been pasted in some departments and other departments would sure follow suit sooner than later. ''GOD's right time'' is already here. Goodluck to you if you wanna continue being a doubting Thomas.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
adeniyi destiny: This is to inform all U.I DE aspirant in this forum that I have started collecting my Xmas gift, you can make it by cash, latest BB, cars, house's, and pretty lady.

hahahahahaha so quick
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
haba battery down, to come back later
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Akintileboy: Six Golden Rules For F***ing (Read
before commenting!)
1. F***ing once a week
done every day.
your mind
and body.
for more liquids.
cholesterol level
your Dirty Mind!!

As we are waiting, Let's catch fun. person no fit kill himself cos of admission lists. If dem like make them upload. All I know we go resume together next Academic session.

Yeah great idea there. Though I must say this attempt at humor is rather stale. Try another joke. tongue. I like to look for trouble. grin.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sanguine:

Young man, there ain no rumour no where, ok? You may go to the UI and find out things for yourself.
Some lists have already been pasted in some departments and other departments would sure follow suit sooner than later. ''GOD's right time'' is already here. Goodluck to you if you wanna continue being a doubting Thomas.[/color]
. Sorry miss. U said som list hav been pasted in som department. Ar u serious abt dis cos sombody said dis to me but I never blived. Pls make it clear to me
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
...mehn, guys, everything said about A'Level consideration in this year admission protocol is real...I mean very real...it cut across all faculties and departments...I was at my Electrical Engineering department last week and I can't deny dat I was not shown the admission list, after much pleading, I was opportuned to check my name... sincerely, it was in front of my name d cut off mark was made or should I call it cut off bar...I couldnt cry...just grabbed my head...despite Distinction....n I asked her what has happened, she told A'Level studnts were more considered, she said A'Level was like a cheat diz yr *apology, a reported speech*...dat, if they just av 'BBB' or 'BBC' it is enof for dem to get admisn....she just told me dat if d department request for more studnts, then I am d next, according to d list...I was just shaking my head...mehn...so help me God...I would av posted it all diz while, but I am just recovering from d shock...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
fineyemi: . Sorry miss. U said som list hav been pasted in som department. Ar u serious abt dis cos sombody said dis to me but I never blived. Pls make it clear to me

Well, now I guess it's hi-time you believed... cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
wow! lots of tension in the house. Any mbbs aspirant in the house?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Qualcoms: ...mehn, guys, everything said about A'Level consideration in this year admission protocol is real...I mean very real...it cut across all faculties and departments...I was at my Electrical Engineering department last week and I can't deny dat I was not shown the admission list, after much pleading, I was opportuned to check my name... sincerely, it was in front of my name d cut off mark was made or should I call it cut off bar...I couldnt cry...just grabbed my head...despite Distinction....n I asked her what has happened, she told A'Level studnts were more considered, she said A'Level was like a cheat diz yr *apology, a reported speech*...dat, if they just av 'BBB' or 'BBC' it is enof for dem to get admisn....she just told me dat if d department request for more studnts, then I am d next, according to d list...I was just shaking my head...mehn...so help me God...I would av posted it all diz while, but I am just recovering from d shock...

Sorry bro. That has always been the tradition for The UI...A'level first before any other. I guess you applied with ND, right?

[size=38pt]ALL IS WELLL![/size]
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Osunstate: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Qualcoms: ...mehn, guys, everything said about A'Level consideration in this year admission protocol is real...I mean very real...it cut across all faculties and departments...I was at my Electrical Engineering department last week and I can't deny dat I was not shown the admission list, after much pleading, I was opportuned to check my name... sincerely, it was in front of my name d cut off mark was made or should I call it cut off bar...I couldnt cry...just grabbed my head...despite Distinction....n I asked her what has happened, she told A'Level studnts were more considered, she said A'Level was like a cheat diz yr *apology, a reported speech*...dat, if they just av 'BBB' or 'BBC' it is enof for dem to get admisn....she just told me dat if d department request for more studnts, then I am d next, according to d list...I was just shaking my head...mehn...so help me God...I would av posted it all diz while, but I am just recovering from d shock...
ota lenu
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adesua veronica: wow! lots of tension in the house. Any mbbs aspirant in the house?

Yeah, I applied with a degree buh with priority given to A level holders, I jx think my hope has been dashed!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by gbafem93(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sanguine:

Some lists have already been pasted in some departments and other departments would sure follow suit sooner than later. ''GOD's right time'' is already here. Goodluck to you if you wanna continue being a doubting Thomas.[/color]
wow miss,i bet u dont know me that is y u are asking me to go to UI..Madam, with due repect,i am telling u that the list was nt pasted in the departments.But there are some lists anyways.Everybody best time is when they upload the list.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
gbafem93:
wow miss,i bet u dont know me that is y u are asking me to go to UI..Madam, with due repect,i am telling u that the list was nt pasted in the departments.But there are some lists anyways.Everybody best time is when they upload the list.

No Sir, I do not Know you and I do not remember ever saying that I know you. All the same, we're just gonna have to keep our fingers crossed till the almighty lists are finally uploaded, right?
Thank you Sir.
cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
emmyeuler1: THIS IS THE LATEST...........CONGRATZ TO ALL THOSE ADMITTED.........THE DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION FAVOURED ALEVEL CANDITATES MORE THAN DEGREE AND OND HOLDERS.........THOSE GOING FOR MBBS,IF U DONT MAKE UP TO 15 POINTS,FORGET MBBS OOO....ALEVEL CUTOFF FOR MBBS WAS 15 POINTS..........FOR THOSE GOING FOR PHARMACY,THERE WAS OJORO AS D ONLY DEGREE HOLDER ADMITTED HAD ONE OF THE LOWEST CGPA AMONG THE DEGREE HOLDERS THAT APPLIED FOR PHARMACY,THEN THE REST PHARMACY SLOT WERE GIVEN TO ALEVEL CANDITATES(ABOUT 5 OR 6 OF THEM)........I SAW PHARM LIST LIVE TODAY AT ROOM 3..........
bravo!!! Huh 14pts 4get lol! 7 peepz had 15 n 16pts n dy are included in d list. Remainin 12 14 points people. Ui chose 26 people 4 mbbs via merit n 1 persn only in supp list. So wat are we sayin? I saw d list ma slf!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by gbafem93(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
[/color]
Sanguine:

[color=purple]No Sir, I do not Know you and I do not remember ever saying that I know you. All the same, we're just gonna have to keep our fingers crossed till the almighty lists are finally uploaded, right?
Thank you Sir. cheesy
u are now talking...lets keep our fingers crossed and lets Hope in God.its nice tackling u anyway.. IN GOD I TRUST.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pascalbaba:

Yeah, I applied with a degree buh with priority given to A level holders, I jx think my hope has been dashed!
i cn understand but u rili need to still keep ur fingers crossed. i applied with a degree too
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pascalbaba:

No Sir, you do not have to think that your hope is dashed. You just gotta keep your hope(s) alive. The fact that the A'level holders are given priority does not mean other candidates would not be concidered. I think you should just hope that your name be included in the few that would be considered...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
esharp: bravo!!! Huh 14pts 4get lol! 7 peepz had 15 n 16pts n dy are included in d list. Remainin 12 14 points people. Ui chose 26 people 4 mbbs via merit n 1 persn only in supp list. So wat are we sayin? I saw d list ma slf!!!
esharp, have any idea how d 27 people for mbbs where choosen? when did u check the list?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
gbafem93: [color=#000099][/color]
u are now talking...lets keep our fingers crossed and lets Hope in God.its nice tackling u anyway.. IN GOD I TRUST.

You don tackle me for your mind abi? Now I just had a real good laugh. grin grin. It's all good. wink cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
...I dnt think I need any sympathy...I believe I am still very much in d game...with d look of tinz dat day...I bliv something gonna turn around to my favour...Amen!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
...I dnt think I need any sympathy...I believe I am still very much in d game...with d look of tinz dat day...I bliv something gonna turn around to my favour...Amen!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adesua veronica: esharp, have any idea how d 27 people for mbbs where choosen? when did u check the list?
dnt knw. Bt d quota 4 degree holderz z just 3 pple believe me. Bt 7 were pickd 4rm degree too!. Go to d admsn ofice to confirm
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Akintileboy: Six Golden Rules For F***ing (Read
before commenting!)
1. F***ing once a week
done every day.
your mind
and body.
for more liquids.
cholesterol level
your Dirty Mind!!

GOD bless u my man....laughin tinz.
Atleast u contribute ur own to make dis thread lively.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Qualcoms: ...I dnt think I need any sympathy...I believe I am still very much in d game...with d look of tinz dat day...I bliv something gonna turn around to my favour...Amen!

Yeah brother, that's the spirit... This ain the time to give room for self pity. cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
esharp: dnt knw. Bt d quota 4 degree holderz z just 3 pple believe me. Bt 7 were pickd 4rm degree too!. Go to d admsn ofice to confirm
thanks, cant get to ui now. will find some1 to help me out
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
smileyWITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.