Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121608 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adesua veronica: smileyWITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

YES! I BELIEVE!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Any info 4 those that applied for AGRICULTURE with ND? And when would d list be pasted on Ui website?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
esharp: dnt knw. Bt d quota 4 degree holderz z just 3 pple believe me. Bt 7 were pickd 4rm degree too!. Go to d admsn ofice to confirm

esharp
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by olumidaie(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
guys Abel,what's the cut off mark for law a level ? by the way, what is the total mb for mtn bbs plan for a month?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
esharp: dnt knw. Bt d quota 4 degree holderz z just 3 pple believe me. Bt 7 were pickd 4rm degree too!. Go to d admsn ofice to confirm

esharp...dnt knw if u can help m wit my name,as in in confirmin it 4rm d list...am in d NORTH-WEST nao,KADUNAH to b precise..NYSC tinz niiiiii.
Plz try n do m dis favour.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
SMH!! #Team A level. you pple never know that A level z the toughest examination among all especially CIE. IF you have pass through it, I guess you will understand. The toughest is when you do it in UI (ISI CENTRE). So many challenges so I'm not surprise if it was given highest priority. it worth it. That is how it has been for so long and it will continue. Best thing to do now is to put your hope on God. you can never tell, your name can be added by mistake and it will be permanent. I rep A level UI and Elect/Elect dept. May God Help Us.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Qualcoms: ...mehn, guys, everything said about A'Level consideration in this year admission protocol is real...I mean very real...it cut across all faculties and departments...I was at my Electrical Engineering department last week and I can't deny dat I was not shown the admission list, after much pleading, I was opportuned to check my name... sincerely, it was in front of my name d cut off mark was made or should I call it cut off bar...I couldnt cry...just grabbed my head...despite Distinction....n I asked her what has happened, she told A'Level studnts were more considered, she said A'Level was like a cheat diz yr *apology, a reported speech*...dat, if they just av 'BBB' or 'BBC' it is enof for dem to get admisn....she just told me dat if d department request for more studnts, then I am d next, according to d list...I was just shaking my head...mehn...so help me God...I would av posted it all diz while, but I am just recovering from d shock...
WOW!, if this is true then it is quite parthetic. we ND applicants have laboured for 2 years, hence we should b given equall treatment.
how many names were on d list u saw and any idea of ND figures.
i cant just imagine them leaving out a distinction candidate. i'm also an elect engr asspirant, may d Almighty see us through this struggle.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Qualcoms: ...mehn, guys, everything said about A'Level consideration in this year admission protocol is real...I mean very real...it cut across all faculties and departments...I was at my Electrical Engineering department last week and I can't deny dat I was not shown the admission list, after much pleading, I was opportuned to check my name... sincerely, it was in front of my name d cut off mark was made or should I call it cut off bar...I couldnt cry...just grabbed my head...despite Distinction....n I asked her what has happened, she told A'Level studnts were more considered, she said A'Level was like a cheat diz yr *apology, a reported speech*...dat, if they just av 'BBB' or 'BBC' it is enof for dem to get admisn....she just told me dat if d department request for more studnts, then I am d next, according to d list...I was just shaking my head...mehn...so help me God...I would av posted it all diz while, but I am just recovering from d shock...
WOW!, if this is true then it is quite parthetic. we ND applicants have laboured for 2 years, hence we should b given equall treatment.
how many names were on d list u saw and any idea of ND figures.
i cant just imagine them leaving out a distinction candidate. i'm also an elect engr asspirant, may d Almighty see us through this struggle.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Now i remember! Elect engr dpartment gave more slot 4 A'level students (5) compared to ND candidates (4) as of last year admission into 200l. with my senior being the only applicant with upper credit that gained d admission from yabatech. God pls do not leave me out.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
U wil begin 2 SHINE in CHINA, u wil LAND in
HOLLAND, u wil become a DON in LONDON,
in SPAIN dere wil b no PAIN bt ful of GAIN, u
wil BURST forth n BOSTON, u wil FLOURISH
IN FLORIDA, in CANADA u wil obtain ur
divine CALENDA, u can not b CARNAL in
CANAAN nor PARALYZE in ur PARADISE, u
wil send TEXT in TEXAS, count DOLLARS in
DALLAS, u wil av NEIGHBORHOOD in
HOLLYWOOD, u wil break YOKE in NEW
YORK, enuff TURKEY awaits u in TURKEY,
you will not always RUSH like RUSSIA and
shall never JAM in GERMANY, they shall
SING ur name in SINGAPORE and the Lord
will PACKAGE you in PAKISTAN so that in
SYRIA you shall be SEEN as a blessing to
others In Jesus Name. goodnyt cheeks
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
I know that you guys bloods are boiling. Take it easy o. Abegi jeje o. All z well.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Aibike(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
dudes plz,,.......who knwz anythn abt d 2nd list for O levl asp nau??...am confused o
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Akintileboy: U wil begin 2 SHINE in CHINA, u wil LAND in
HOLLAND, u wil become a DON in LONDON,
in SPAIN dere wil b no PAIN bt ful of GAIN, u
wil BURST forth n BOSTON, u wil FLOURISH
IN FLORIDA, in CANADA u wil obtain ur
divine CALENDA, u can not b CARNAL in
CANAAN nor PARALYZE in ur PARADISE, u
wil send TEXT in TEXAS, count DOLLARS in
DALLAS, u wil av NEIGHBORHOOD in
HOLLYWOOD, u wil break YOKE in NEW
YORK, enuff TURKEY awaits u in TURKEY,
you will not always RUSH like RUSSIA and
shall never JAM in GERMANY, they shall
SING ur name in SINGAPORE and the Lord
will PACKAGE you in PAKISTAN so that in
SYRIA you shall be SEEN as a blessing to
others In Jesus Name. goodnyt cheeks

grin NIGERIA kwanu Abi Nigeria nor be countree ni? grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ai-bi-ke:
dudes plz,,.......who knwz anythn abt d 2nd list for O levl asp nau??...am confused o

[size=18pt]Don't be cornfused. The Lord is your shepherd.[/size]
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Aibike(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Shey dem neva paste 2nd list for O'levl ni
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Akintileboy: SMH!! #Team A level. you pple never know that A level z the toughest examination among all especially CIE. IF you have pass through it, I guess you will understand. The toughest is when you do it in UI (ISI CENTRE). So many challenges so I'm not surprise if it was given highest priority. it worth it. That is how it has been for so long and it will continue. Best thing to do now is to put your hope on God. you can never tell, your name can be added by mistake and it will be permanent. I rep A level UI and Elect/Elect dept. May God Help Us.
This guy is just funny but i stand to disagree bro. A'level may be difficult, so is A DISTINCTIVE ND. Try EEC 249(circuit theory) 1&2. A 300l course in universities, get 75% then u get an A1 in yabatech. A pre-requisite course.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
I have missed a lot after a very busy day at work.I applaud everyone making this thread lively and those updating us on how far about the admission.
With this Saga of A'Level stuff in this ongoing Admission processing in UI,this one na gbege o,Please those guyz close to school,help me check Agricultural and Environmental Engineering maybe their list is posted.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Qualcoms: ...I dnt think I need any sympathy...I believe I am still very much in d game...with d look of tinz dat day...I bliv something gonna turn around to my favour...Amen!
@qualcoms, how many admitted names did u see in elect/elect? My blood dey boil 2geda with tension. God dey

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by danevans19(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
How many OND holder did dey admit.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2013
Akintileboy: I know that you guys bloods are boiling. Take it easy o. Abegi jeje o. All z well.
Bro I want to know if you'v tried checking ur admission status on JAMB website 6nx u'v confirmed ur name on d list?because I'v tried checking mine & its sayin "sorry no admission given yet" meaning UI haven't submitted d list 2 JAMB if I'm not mistaking. Pls bro try check urs and giv me feedback ASAP.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by abskilz(m): 4:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Pascalbaba:

Yeah, I applied with a degree buh with priority given to A level holders, I jx think my hope has been dashed!
same here, i still think there has to be compensation of some sort cos they wont ask for degree owners if they do not want to give any chance... just thinking though... buh does it actually mean that no D.e for MBBS at all?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by abskilz(m): 5:09am On Nov 26, 2013
isn't there goina be another list, say 2nd list which would maybe favor those with first degree
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2013
abskilz:
same here, i still think there has to be compensation of some sort cos they wont ask for degree owners if they do not want to give any chance... just thinking though... buh does it actually mean that no D.e for MBBS at all?

Not dat there wasn't any chance or slot for degree holders. According to @esharp, he said only 7 degree holders were admitted(which necessarily means d best 1st class aspirants).
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Good morning this morning my fellow ui d.e aspirant. i am not hearing from xbrown10 and omodave, wat is happening. The Lord is our strength.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2013
Pascalbaba:

Not dat there wasn't any chance or slot for degree holders. According to @esharp, he said only 7 degree holders were admitted(which necessarily means d best 1st class aspirants).
i didnt check d cgpa tho!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Well, i participated in "feet washing" service in canaland! I was also there in the "POWER" service. "PAPA" said will shld make a wish; he cursed it to come to past! I believe that God is not a liar..I didn't apply with an "A LEVEL" but with my BSc result! Except if the Lord has left his "THRONE"...I'll get MB;BS. Share in my "FAITH", God of "Canaland" is nt a liar!

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2013
esharp: i didnt check d cgpa tho!
@ esharp, Thanx 4 all the info! am tryna get my 20k ready 4 d payment of acceptance fee when d list is finally out! God is all sufficient....

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Wia is Omodave? i can't sight U, even in '4D'! come online now or else.....
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Bestmk: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Asb4love: Any info 4 those that applied for AGRICULTURE with ND? And when would d list be pasted on Ui website?
i aslo applied 4 Agriculture and i hav good info abt Agric deptmnt. Add me on 2go 4 beta chatting "bestmk"
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2013
dest4real: Well, i participated in "feet washing" service in canaland! I was also there in the "POWER" service. "PAPA" said will shld make a wish; he cursed it to come to past! I believe that God is not a liar..I didn't apply with an "A LEVEL" but with my BSc result! Except if the Lord has left his "THRONE"...I'll get MB;BS. Share in my "FAITH", God of "Canaland" is nt a liar!

So short of words with these words of yours...these words reminds me of @Storm2.
I BELIEVE!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2013
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, HOPE Y'LL SLEPT WELL? WITH UI DISTORTING EMOTIONS I'LL SAY THOSE GOING TO UI 2DAY GET AS MUCH DETAILS AS U CAN ESPECIALLY MBBS COS DIS ADMISSION SEEMS REALLY HEATED
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Osunstate: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2013
waiting u people hear about civil engineering.. I dey lonely on ds thread,any civil eng ,surface pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.