Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121606 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2013
Bestmk: just be continue praying to God! just be continue praying to God! just be continue praying to God!

Which one be ''continue praying to God'' , ehn People sef!

Zend, why did you not sit for the just concluded GCE? All the same, I'd advice you to sit for the very next Wassce that would be coming up and make your one sitting straight (while you keep hoping and ''praying to God.''). Because truth be told, You would not expect the UI to give priority to candidates with two weak sittings when they have many applicants applying with outstanding one sittings.
(just my candid advice. Take it or leave it, it's all up to you.)
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2013
zend: Pls i applied for U.I D.E into dere comp sci dept using my OND result in computer science (upper credit) but am just scared cos my o'level result is a combined 1(waec and neco) xo pls do U.I consider a combined result 4 admission? And what are my chances of being admittd if yes
Bestmk: just be continue praying to God!
Someone has just asked a question that requires an answer & your response is for him/her to continue praying to God? Kai!

@Zend, if you're not considered for admission, it wouldn't be because UI doesn't accept 2 sittings. It was stated on the site that the ONLY courses where 2 sittings will NOT be accepted are pharmacy & MBBS. So, you haven't flouted that instruction by applying with 2 sittings since you're going for neither pharmacy nor MBBS. Put your mind to rest & keep hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Rapheal002(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Please what are my chances or do I have any chance? All my results are complete and all process completed but my transcript has not gotten to U.I as I'm posting this. Using my ND result with upper credit 4 mech. Engr. Candid opinion needed pls.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by John1305(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
I hope by now we still agree that there are only 2 Universities in Nigeria.. ;DI hope by now we still agree that there are only 2 Universities in Nigeria..
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2013
zend: Pls i applied for U.I D.E into dere comp sci dept using my OND result in computer science (upper credit) but am just scared cos my o'level result is a combined 1(waec and neco) xo pls do U.I consider a combined result 4 admission? And what are my chances of being admittd if yes

bro create no fear in ur heart
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Artery: Someone has just asked a question that requires an answer & your response is for him/her to continue praying to God? Kai!

@Zend, if you're not considered for admission, it wouldn't be because UI doesn't accept 2 sittings. It was stated on the site that the ONLY courses where 2 sittings will NOT be accepted are pharmacy & MBBS. So, you haven't flouted that instruction by applying with 2 sittings since you're going for neither pharmacy nor MBBS. Put your mind to rest & keep hope alive.

u talk sense
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Rapheal002: Please what are my chances or do I have any chance? All my results are complete and all process completed but my transcript has not gotten to U.I as I'm posting this. Using my ND result with upper credit 4 mech. Engr. Candid opinion needed pls.

i dont want to ignore ur question but still i dont know hw to answer u,
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by dest4real(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Rapheal002: Please what are my chances or do I have any chance? All my results are complete and all process completed but my transcript has not gotten to U.I as I'm posting this. Using my ND result with upper credit 4 mech. Engr. Candid opinion needed pls.

Since ur transcript is not in UI at the moment, it'll be impossible 2 make any decision on ur application! Meaning your name is "unlikely" to be included in the consideration list!
I wish u luck in ur future endeavor Mr. Rapheal!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Shigoopaul: Hi peepz, went 2 UI 2day 2 confirm abt d list @ room 7 bt met a woman sittin next close 2 d entrance door in d admin office. D woman told me dat DE list wil b out by nxt wik or latest upper wik, so i askd abt pastn of the list in d depts, den i ws told dat UI wil neva paste any list in d dept until d list is officialy release. So guyz, lets kip our finger crossed till nxt wik, nd i pray as we awaitn 4 d list may we giv joyful testimonies @ d end of d day IJN.
. I said it. D woman is correct. Dat was d woman I submit ma transcript to in rum 7. Shigoopaul. Hw far nw
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2013
miss sanguine u don reach here na na
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
omodave: miss sanguine u don reach here na na

I sight you jare. How are you doing? cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Shigoopaul(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
fineyemi: . I said it. D woman is correct. Dat was d woman I submit ma transcript to in rum 7. Shigoopaul. Hw far nw
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Shigoopaul(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
fineyemi: . I said it. D woman is correct. Dat was d woman I submit ma transcript to in rum 7. Shigoopaul. Hw far nw
Yes boss, jst cool my brother, wot abt u?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sanguine:

I sight you jare. How are you doing? cheesy

am doing Gud
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Aibike(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
HARDUBUY: Gud evening my people, how una dey? just came back from U.I.
Everywhere was just scanty xpercially faculty of Tech. No list has been released in any of d dpartmts.
On reaching the admisions office(room7), i was told that it will be on the school's website by NEXT WEEK, but no specific day was mentioned.
Na God hand we dey.
olohun a ran wa lowo...I bliv ur info cos I caled my bro in ibadan nd he also told me dat no list is pasted at all...xo al our op is on God,no less!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
how una dey?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
esharp i hv been looking 4 u, what is the latest na
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Time line on ASUU strikeon November 29, 2013 at 10:55 am in News
July 1, 2013: ASUU began a nationwide strike over alleged Federal Government’s refusal to implement the agreement between it and the union over unpaid entitlements.
August 6: The Federal Government team led by Benue State Governor, Dr. Gabriel Suswam had a failed meeting with ASUU officials at the office of the SGF as the teachers insisted on the implementation of the 2009 ASUU/FGN agreement.
August 18: Meeting between striking university lecturers and the Federal Government ended without a resolution of the crisis.
August 20: Jonathan met with the Federal Government’s officials engaged in the negotiation with ASUU at the Presidential Villa, decided to lead another negotiation with the leadership of the union.
August 20: FG approves N400 billion for infrastructural development in Nigerian universities.
Aug 20: ASUU threatened to pull out from the Presidential Committee on the Implementation of the Committee of Needs Assessment of Nigeria public Universities, CNANU.
August 23: The Federal Government reached agreement with ASUU to deploy N100 billion for the provision of infrastructure on campuses of 61 universities covered in the needs assessment .
August 28: National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) issued a one-week ultimatum to the Federal Government and the union’s leadership to resolve their differences or face serious consequences.
October 24: Senate mandated its leadership to wade into ASUU strike by meeting the Federal Government and the ASUU executives
November 4: Senate President, Senator David Mark met with the leadership of ASUU, but no resolution to end strike.
November 5: President Goodluck Jonathan in 13-hour marathon meeting with the leadership of ASUU in conjunction with representatives of the NLC and TUC.
November 12: Prof. Festus Iyayi, former ASUU President died on his way for ASUU meeting in Kano.
November 23: ASUU NEC members agreed that before calling off its strike government should pay the four-month salary arrears being owed varsity lecturers.
November 26: Management of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki resolved to reopen the school after ASUU fails to call off strike.
November 26: Committee of Pro-Chancellors of Federal Universities called for the immediate re-opening of all shut down universities across the country.
November 28: Federal Government gives ASUU ultimatum to call off strike in one week or face expulsion.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
The jouney zo phar
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
. Pls can we chat on whatsapp. I also represent comp science. 08180985467

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Gboylaw: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Raph if u are applying to ui tru D.E 4 dis year and ur transcript is yet to get der at dis time of collation.my bloda luk 4 plan b.my kandid opinion.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tosenj(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Miss Sanguine is there any update from Economics Department??
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
NEWSFLASH: This is to inform all 2013/14 D.E applicants into FUTA, that the above named school has just release names of successful candidate. Although the said list was not pasted on the web nor dpartment but was sent to JAMB'S OFFICE , just like their OAU conterpart. Hence, i urge applicants to confirm their admission status using the D.E registration no: on the link below.
www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=15.
pls share the info. to those wey pick Futa.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
i have just been admitted to ui via d.e.
course ; mechanical engineering.
i check jamb site, www.jamb.org.ng
wish you the best all d.e ui aspirant.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
D.E ....list of U:I had been uploaded...pls check ur own on jamb site nao....www.jamb.org
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
IBRAHEEM8: D.E ....list of U:I had been uploaded...pls check ur own on jamb site nao....www.jamb.org
aw true is dis?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bonsue1118(f): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
i wander why pple ar like ds. angry
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by abicarst: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
yeah,its tru,i'v chekd mine tru jamb website,i'v bn givn admisn.2 God b d glory
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bonsue1118(f): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
ar u sure
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by abicarst: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
very sure,2 study d cours i applied 4,food technology
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
bosini01: i have just been admitted to ui via d.e.
course ; mechanical engineering.
i check jamb site, www.jamb.org.ng
wish you the best all d.e ui aspirant.
are u serious?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
TENSION IN DA HOUSE. MAKE I CHECK MINE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.