Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,814 members, 7,909,113 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Need To Move Things (goods) Around Nigeria ?. See Photo - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need To Move Things (goods) Around Nigeria ?. See Photo (769 Views)

Travelling Around Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Move Things (goods) Around Nigeria ?. See Photo by Afrilogistics: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2013
A Mercedes Benz Vito Van is ready and available to move you and your goods around Nigeria. For a reasonable fee, we will transport your goods and sensitive materials to any where in Nigeria at your request.
Call 08109306484. Van is in Lagos right now.
Re: Need To Move Things (goods) Around Nigeria ?. See Photo by Afrilogistics: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2013
Picture did not load. Anyway, Van is clean and decent. Very suitable for moving computers and electrical products.
Re: Need To Move Things (goods) Around Nigeria ?. See Photo by osca123(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Afrilogistics: A Mercedes Benz Vito Van is ready and available to move you and your goods around Nigeria. For a reasonable fee, we will transport your goods and sensitive materials to any where in Nigeria at your request.
Call 08109306484. Van is in Lagos right now.

are you getting into logistics busines fulltime? If u are serious and genuine then i have a proposal for you.
08064369693 call me.
Re: Need To Move Things (goods) Around Nigeria ?. See Photo by Jussi(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2013
Afrilogistics: Picture did not load. Anyway, Van is clean and decent. Very suitable for moving computers and electrical products.

You could not even accord a simple courtesy of replying to my emails, after you agreed to convey my books from Lagos to Enugu. What happened ...

(1) (Reply)

Immunizations At Grossly-reduced Prices / A Very Clean Three (3)bedroom Flat. / How To Control Your Own Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.