Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (704307 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Witty as always grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
rokiatu:
I remember dis one. During the Silas arc, he said it to Caroline.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Kaycee7: I remember dis one. During the Silas arc, he said it to Caroline.

Yep
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
#stefan fan. However'Originals is simply more matured than TVD . No Damon driven show -or see-saw relationship between Elena Damon Stefan . I've got spark for Originals now 'Lost TVDs ..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by armadeo(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Jaymaestro: #stefan fan. However'Originals is simply more matured than TVD . No Damon driven show -or see-saw relationship between Elena Damon Stefan . I've got spark for Originals now 'Lost TVDs ..

Same here. I actually stopped TVD for awhile but was bored so I got to finish the last season like 3 months ago.

The originals is pure entertainment.

Klaus is just evil

Marcellus my man
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by zainyrazzy(f): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls I need a link I can download d originals season1
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
zainyrazzy: Pls I need a link I can download d originals season1

www.o2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kommiejewel(f): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2014
rokiatu: cool
Sexy kiss rokiatu pls keep posting these Damon pics. .i love u. .#nohomo. .I can see u've also been 'Damon-ized'. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2014
I decided to rewatch TVD season 1 and 2 out of boredom, i couldn't stand Elena, she's so annoying, after all the *i'm not in love with you, Damon, I only love stefan bla bla bla* speeches, she's in season 5 showing us a different part of her. Very greedy thing, she so enjoys having both brothers worship at her altar. I hope Stefan won't go back to her in season 6, let her be single, if possible let another person be the center of the show. I'm really tired of everyone doing everything for Elena, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 16, 2014
dynamicbuzz: I decided to rewatch TVD season 1 and 2 out of boredom, i couldn't stand Elena, she's so annoying, after all the *i'm not in love with you, Damon, I only love stefan bla bla bla* speeches, she's in season 5 showing us a different part of her. Very greedy thing, she so enjoys having both brothers worship at her altar. I hope Stefan won't go back to her in season 6, let her be single, if possible let another person be the center of the show. I'm really tired of everyone doing everything for Elena, rubbish!

hahahah "Its always gonna be Stefan" The bit..ch is a liar.

kommiejewel: Sexy kiss rokiatu pls keep posting these Damon pics. .i love u. .#nohomo. .I can see u've also been 'Damon-ized'. grin

hhehehehehe you an't help but love Damon. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2014
dynamicbuzz: I decided to rewatch TVD season 1 and 2 out of boredom, i couldn't stand Elena, she's so annoying, after all the *i'm not in love with you, Damon, I only love stefan bla bla bla* speeches, she's in season 5 showing us a different part of her. Very greedy thing, she so enjoys having both brothers worship at her altar. I hope Stefan won't go back to her in season 6, let her be single, if possible let another person be the center of the show. I'm really tired of everyone doing everything for Elena, rubbish!
Dat Brother switch pain me ehn .. Stupid Elena After all the denials _ I preferred Katherine

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
who has seen Sebastian Roche aka papa mikel in another role. I just saw him in supernatural s6 as Balthazar. the man is funny
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lharstborn(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2014
I can't seem to see any intriguing surprises coming up in TVD S6(that is if it comes out),Klaus and Rebekkah have left Mystic Falls,Katherine is dead etc,except if the producers can conjure up some new enemies which we don't know of. Right from S1 Elena has been having feelings for Damon,but she wanted to be on the 'Safe Logical side',thus when she became a vampire,her true feelings became heightened.
The Originals..damn I love that series,Klaus is the main character the brought out the twists and turns in TVD,and thus I wasn't surprised @ his schemes in The Originals,I can't wait for S2 to be released. (Or is it out already?lemme go and check O2tvseries.com)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lharstborn(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2014
rokiatu:

It was sad indeed but I know hes coming back so i wasnt so sad.

Damon Salvatore dead?!! Please what season was that,I stopped @ season 5 (guess that's the latest season anyway) and the closest I ever saw someone dying was Katherine being dragged into the dark abyss and Elena too whose body from injected with venom by Katherine. abeg when,where and which season did Damon die?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2014
lharstborn:

Damon Salvatore dead?!! Please what season was that,I stopped @ season 5 (guess that's the latest season anyway) and the closest I ever saw someone dying was Katherine being dragged into the dark abyss and Elena too whose body from injected with venom by Katherine. abeg when,where and which season did Damon die?
'

hahahha lol Stefan will die as well and damon is dead. Damon die in the season final along with Bonnie.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2014
lharstborn: I can't seem to see any intriguing surprises coming up in TVD S6(that is if it comes out),Klaus and Rebekkah have left Mystic Falls,Katherine is dead etc,except if the producers can conjure up some new enemies which we don't know of. Right from S1 Elena has been having feelings for Damon,but she wanted to be on the 'Safe Logical side',thus when she became a vampire,her true feelings became heightened.
The Originals..damn I love that series,Klaus is the main character the brought out the twists and turns in TVD,and thus I wasn't surprised @ his schemes in The Originals,I can't wait for S2 to be released. (Or is it out already?lemme go and check O2tvseries.com)

The originals is the boom.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lharstborn(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
rokiatu: '

hahahha lol Stefan will die as well and damon is dead. Damon die in the season final along with Bonnie.

this suspense wey you dey put me no good oo..whish season be season finale,whish season Damon die? I know say its not S5.abi S6 don come out nii?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Talius: who has seen Sebastian Roche aka papa mikel in another role. I just saw him in supernatural s6 as Balthazar. the man is funny
He was also in S3 of scandal..d guy dey everywhere.
Love him..glad he's back to TO.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lharstborn(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
rokiatu: '

I just had to go to Wikipedia to check on TVD Season 5 and found out some episodes which weren't in the "Complete Season" which that scammer vendor sold to me for #100,chai awoof no good oo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
lharstborn:

this suspense wey you dey put me no good oo..whish season be season finale,whish season Damon die? I know say its not S5.abi S6 don come out nii?

Season 5 finale ended in may.
Damon and stefan died in S5.Stefan came back but damon is still dead.
I'd suggest u download d remaining episodes instead.

Season 6 will be out in october.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lharstborn(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
ellab:

Season 5 finale ended in may.
Damon and stefan died in S5.Stefan came back but damon is still dead.
I'd suggest u download d remaining episodes instead.

Season 6 will be out in october.

Gee..thanks.. Glo bis,hia I come!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
ellab:
He was also in S3 of scandal..d guy dey everywhere.
Love him..glad he's back to TO.
I'm telling you used to hate him but then feeling the boss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 2:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Originals season 2 trailer out!!!
Marcel joins Niklaus' team!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2014
Hey TVD peeps...I've been off for a while and I've missed all of you guys here. I'm proud to say that I'm officially back here cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lordaweezy: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
teen wolf the hottest and closest substitute to tvd and originals.....FF
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
davetwitzy: Hey TVD peeps...I've been off for a while and I've missed all of you guys here. I'm proud to say that I'm officially back here cool

welcome back.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.