Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (704315 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2014
zainyrazzy: Pls I need a link I can download d originals season1
goto o2tvseries
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wait oooooooooo. When you rip out someone's heart and the go to the other side and come back, dem dey come with new heart ne grin?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2014
penzino: Wait oooooooooo. When you rip out someone's heart and the go to the other side and come back, dem dey come with new heart ne grin?
Yep
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
ellab:
Yep
lol Ella, it must be that there is a heart manufacturer in the other side or the god of the other side must be powerful grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
S2E1 still

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
S6E1 still

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
I have missed TO & TVD so much... October where are u?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol clause the restless man.....he is always angry and on the move grin.
This anxiety is killing,I can't wait for october to come.angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
heard elena is quitting TVD after s6sad ...any iota of truth in that?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanaVello1: heard elena is quitting TVD after s6sad ...any iota of truth in that?
that can't b true her fans will just kill her.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
lanaVello1: heard elena is quitting TVD after s6sad ...any iota of truth in that?
read dat bout Ian and Paul too but it's a rumor.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
ellab:
read dat bout Ian and Paul too but it's a rumor.
i hope it is o...jez.cant lost nina
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2014
21days for TO
s2e1 pics

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2014
tvd

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2014
more

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:17am On Sep 16, 2014
TO

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:18am On Sep 16, 2014
tvd

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Can't wait
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
This Josh guy no won go sha...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:10am On Sep 17, 2014
16days

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Stefan is holding elena hands that's amazing grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
TO's promotional posters

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
more

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
the originals posters r just d best...tvd is just bleh.
I'm glad BAMON will become a thing.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2014
ellab: the originals posters r just d best...tvd is just bleh.
I'm glad BAMON will become a thing.
the originals just keeps getting better to be honest am looking forward to the originals then tvd I really hope tvd becomes better this season but the the trailer is not even encouraging I mean same bullshIiiiiiiiiiiit of elena nagging more, losing control, and crying over damon, I was expecting some drama and action seriously, the originals trailer was just off the hook.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm really not a fan of series and vampire movies but TO fascinated me, to the extent I went on the look out for season 2. What I don't like about it is the repeatition of similar conflicts and then corresponding forgiveness; but with Elijah saying he'd not withhold himself from taking whatever he craves for, I expect some changes in this regard in season 2. #follows thread

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
rokiatu: the originals just keeps getting better to be honest am looking forward to the originals then tvd I really hope tvd becomes better this season but the the trailer is not even encouraging I mean same bullshIiiiiiiiiiiit of elena nagging more, losing control, and crying over damon, I was expecting some drama and action seriously, the originals trailer was just off the hook.

ikr I watched d tvd trailer and I was angry.yeah Damon is dead but is he d only one?Bonnie is dead too and it's all cuz she wanted to save her friends.
Elena deserves to stay single for d rest of d series,she doesn't deserve Stefan.

the originals on d other hand started weak and ended up strong and I hope it stays dat way. no doppelgangers,more politics...I love it.

Oct 6 should hurry up.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LeSulk(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
I actually forced myself to finish TVD 5 ,it seemed more like The Doppleganger Diaries...if just for some crazy reason Damon could be moved to TO(Pipe Dreams,right?),I'll forget I ever watched TVD.The only thing TVD still has over TO is the emotional-end-of-episode songs finish!!

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:13am On Sep 21, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1713404_1410982819_jpeg4dfebc375e59fd578cafa36bb061e24c Wow am just seeing Micheal pic, the origina will be interesting, there's something about his character that just makes him so interesting and fearful.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Here's somewhat of a synopsis. The count down has officially begun!
After a big time jump, the premiere opens with Bonnie and Damon still gone. While their whereabouts will be revealed quickly, the question of what happened while they were there will be a season-long arc. Elena will be grieving over the loss of Damon by making some surprising choices [ Yeah...so typical. She again, falls in love with Stefan I guess...Smh ] and bonding with Stefan and Alaric , who does some bonding of his own with a woman he meets. Get ready for a handful of new faces, including a militia leader ( Colin Ferguson ) and a tough doctor at the university hospital (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe ). Matt will be thriving as he gets involved in the new magic-less community, while Tyler, now back to a human [ Yeah dat's true!...Tyler is once again human ] with the werewolf gene, will return to his testosterone-filled hard-headed personality. Will he reconnect with Caroline, whom executive producer Julie Plec says will take the loss of Bonnie and Damon "in a weird way the hardest"? [ Awww...poor Caroline ]
Plus..hmm Caroline & Stefan. What does season 6 hold for them?? I'm sure as hell there's sumtin going on btw these 2. Do yall see it like I do?? Dat awkward moment in season 6 when two best friends share a hot kiss [ ok this is me jst thinkin out loud ]...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.