Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (711612 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Are we sure there wnt be some sort of fling btw elijah and hayley,d way dey look @each other,nd nt to forget the way she twitched her hair with that sudden smile of blush when he came in,or was it just me dat saw dat?..hmm klaus don dey vex.lolz

OMG no!!!! A pregnant woman shocked shocked shocked shocked and your brother pregnant woman at that shocked shocked shocked angry I will lost all respect for Elijah.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu:

OMG no!!!! A pregnant woman shocked shocked shocked shocked and your brother pregnant woman at that shocked shocked shocked angry I will lost all respect for Elijah.
Its not like Klaus loves Hayley. He's just after his child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2013
Am wondering what is giving that priest so much moral and confidence to be threatening both witches and Vampires

He keeps saying "You don't want to make an enemy of me".

Which power him get to dey dish out threats.? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2013
jmaine: Am wondering what is giving that priest so much moral and confidence to be threatening both witches and Vampires

He keeps saying "You don't want to make an enemy of me".

Which power him get to dey dish out threats.? undecided

You may want to watch True blood season6. Humans got power also. LOL

chygoz3:
Its not like Klaus loves Hayley. He's just after his child.

But still mahhhn, seriously God no!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2013
The witches have become Klaus's enemy after it has been revealed that they were responsible for the death of Cami's twin brother.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2013
chygoz3: The witches have become Klaus's enemy after it has been revealed that they were responsible for the death of Cami's twin brother.

Klaus is everyone enemy including himself. . . . grin

He has a lot issues to resolve now . . . cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu:

You may want to watch True blood season6. Humans got power also. LOL
!

Mind giving us some insight cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2013
penzino: abeg, make I run go watch am b4. Ella spoil am. For me grin
grin run fast
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Are we sure there wnt be some sort of fling btw elijah and hayley,d way dey look @each other,nd nt to forget the way she twitched her hair with that sudden smile of blush when he came in,or was it just me dat saw dat?..hmm klaus don dey vex.lolz

Halijah tins..that scene was lovely mehn.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Ok..I'm sorry guys.I just can't hold it any longer.I want it outta my chest(abi hands).
This is my summary(just skip it if u don't wanna see it),criticize me all u want but I go still drop am.

Let me just start by saying the war isn't what we thought it was(Klaus-Marcel-witches).
The real war is btw Sophie and Marcel BUT Davina and the originals seem to be caught in d middle of it all.
this has to be d longest summary I don type(maybe not)

1.The war isn't about the originals or whoever at all,its all about family.
2.Davina,as we all thought,wasn't the weapon of mass destruction and Sophie isn't d victim also.its otherwise..sophie d bad guy,Davina d good guy.
3.Davina is d reason for d war.Not only is she d hope of all d witches getting their powers back but she's like the "messiah" whose death will resurrect her friends(creepy).
4.How on earth can those witches be wicked.I mean,they don't ve feelings at all at all.
Those gals were little na but wetin concern them,they just Slit their Throats like goat.And all is for the sake of Power(evil)?Davina's mother dint even help at all.the mumu was smiling that her daughter ll be sacrificed.She was willing to let her daughter die for "SELFISH" reasons(yes,she's selfish).
5.Father Kieran,I'm deeply sorry for ur loss.You were only trying to protect the gals but your nephew,Sean(Camille's twin brother)was just the perfect victim to distract u.I'm not sure u can protect cami from Marcel tho. so,stop forming like boss.
6.even though marcel acts like an I.diot sometimes,I really aplaud him for what he did for Davina.
7.That Steamy scene btw Marcel and Sophie(wow!who woulda thought).Marcel is HOT jor.
8.Klaus standing on that railing..well..for a second I tot he wanted to commit suicide(vamps don't die)but he was waiting for marcel.
Marcel played him like mumu and he broke d straw when he called Klaus a "little bi.tch"
Omo,see heavy blow klaus give am.Even me sef be wan injure Marcel but I'm saving my energy for next time.
Marcel should be grateful Elijah saved his assss.
9.Oh Elijah,Always d noble one.But I don't bliv u just want to help Davina with her powers.You must have an agenda too.
10.HALIJAH is born people.
Mehn..their chemistry is too much.yall,need to re-watch the eye contacts Hayley and Elijah gave each other.
Even klaus noticed although I don't know if his smile was genuine or jealousy(I choose d later).
I thought hayley and Elijah would Kiss but the mumu gal slapped him.msheew.
Next time she does that,I ll personally enter my Laptop to Avenge Elijah. smiley
11.The whole family is back(except Sophie's).
12.Someone pls kill that "Agnes" of a crazy witch.1st she killed Sophie's Niece and Davina's best friend "Monique".That one no do her,she tried to kill Hayley and d baby at d bayou.
That witch no get heart at all..Chai.
13.DAVINA IS AN INNOCENT CHILD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2013
ella.b:
Ok..I'm sorry guys.I just can't hold it any longer.I want it outta my chest(abi hands).
This is my summary(just skip it if u don't wanna see it),criticize me all u want but I go still drop am.

Let me just start by saying the war isn't what we thought it was(Klaus-Marcel-witches).
The real war is btw Sophie and Marcel BUT Davina and the originals seem to be caught in d middle of it all.
this has to be d longest summary I don type(maybe not)

1.The war isn't about the originals or whoever at all,its all about family.
2.Davina,as we all thought,wasn't the weapon of mass destruction and Sophie isn't d victim also.its otherwise..sophie d bad guy,Davina d good guy.
3.Davina is d reason for d war.Not only is she d hope of all d witches getting their powers back but she's like the "messiah" whose death will resurrect her friends(creepy).
4.How on earth can those witches be wicked.I mean,they don't ve feelings at all at all.
Those gals were little na but wetin concern them,they just Slit their Throats like goat.And all is for the sake of Power(evil)?Davina's mother dint even help at all.the mumu was smiling that her daughter ll be sacrificed.She was willing to let her daughter die for "SELFISH" reasons(yes,she's selfish).
5.Father Kieran,I'm deeply sorry for ur loss.You were only trying to protect the gals but your nephew,Sean(Camille's twin brother)was just the perfect victim to distract u.I'm not sure u can protect cami from Marcel tho. so,stop forming like boss.
6.even though marcel acts like an I.diot sometimes,I really aplaud him for what he did for Davina.
7.That Steamy scene btw Marcel and Sophie(wow!who woulda thought).Marcel is HOT jor.
8.Klaus standing on that railing..well..for a second I tot he wanted to commit suicide(vamps don't die)but he was waiting for marcel.
Marcel played him like mumu and he broke d straw when he called Klaus a "little bi.tch"
Omo,see heavy blow klaus give am.Even me sef be wan injure Marcel but I'm saving my energy for next time.
9.Oh Elijah,Always d noble one.But I don't bliv u just want to help Davina with her powers.You must have an agenda too.
10.HALIJAH is born people.
Mehn..their chemistry is too must.yall,need to re-watch the eye contacts Hayley and Elijah gave each other.
Even klaus noticed although I don't know if his smile was genuine or jealousy(I choose d later).
I thought hayley and Elijah would Kiss but the mumu gal slapped him.msheew.
Next time she does that,I ll personally enter my Laptop to Avenge Elijah. smiley
11.The whole family is back(except Sophie's).
12.Someone pls kill that "Agnes" of a crazy witch.1st she killed Sophie's Niece and Davina's best friend "Monique".That one no do her,she tried to kill Hayley and d baby at d bayou.
That witch no get heart at all..Chai.
13.DAVINA IS AN INNOCENT CHILD

This is your best summary yet. Luv it. Please do this with every episode of TVD and TO. I luv it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2013
This Episode was GREAT.The writing is tighter, since it only has to juggle 2 maybe 3 plotlines. The acting is great. The pacing is almost perfect. I loved this episode. It gave just enough answers and only made us question more.

Now my QUESTIONS.
1.How are they going to unlink Sophie
and Hayley?

2.Now that klaus knows who caused Cami's twin to go mental, what will Klaus do about it?

3.Is Davina going to join team Michaelson?

4.Is Elijah only giving Davina the book so that she will unlink Sophie and Hayley?

5.Now that Elijah is back, is he going to go along with Klaus's plan?

6.Is Eli in love with Hayley?

I am liking the spinoff more than the original show. TVD is getting too..well..somehow and I fear it will self destruct trying to juggle this mythology of Dopplegangers that they have created.

Lastly,I seriously want the universe to change the Sex of Hayley's baby to a boy.
Just imagine how Elijah will dress him up.I want a mini-Elijah grin

I'm kidding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu:
This is your best summary yet. Luv it. Please do this with every episode of TVD and TO. I luv it. grin grin grin

grin IKR..I'm surprised myself.
If TVD doesn't annoy me,I will do so.lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
ella.b:

grin IKR..I'm surprised myself.
If TVD doesn't annoy me,I will do so.lol

Haba TVD is just as interesting as well. Or is it only me? I really enjoyed the last two episodes.

Please do. I am begging you oooh.

ella.b:

7.That Steamy scene btw Marcel and Sophie[b](wow!who woulda thought).Marcel is HOT jor.[/b]

I was laughing at the following. Never knew Ella was this funny. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
O boy see summary grin

Go, Ella, it's your baiday. Go, go, Ella grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy: O boy see summary grin

Go, Ella, it's your baiday. Go, go, Ella grin

grin *bows* thank you cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu:

Haba TVD is just as interesting as well. Or is it only me? I really enjoyed the last two episodes.

Please do. I am begging you oooh.

I was laughing at the following. Never knew Ella was this funny. grin grin grin

Last episode of tvd made me happy cuz of d new stefan.lol I will try to summarize both shows as long as I can.

grin but I'm right na..I still dunno if its d drunkenness dat made klaus stand on dat railing.
But I gbadun dat blow wey marcel receive.he deserves it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
This mix up on one thread isn't really fancy to me

undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Imanuelle: This mix up on one thread isn't really fancy to me

undecided
Opening up a new thread just for d same characters we ve known from tvd isn't fancy to me either. -___-

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
ella.b:

Opening up a new thread just for d same characters we ve known from tvd isn't fancy to me either. -___-

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu: omg like seriously my mouth is itching to talk.

All I can say right now is, I luv the scene between Klaus, Marcel, and Elijah.

"Do forgive me marcel, if anyone is to teach my brother a lesson its me"

Best scene... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Okay, maybe I was a lil harsh on TO. The stories are coming. It'll really be interesting to see what klaus will do to marcel and to that agnes witch. Been wiating for too long for klaus to stop playing around with marcel coz his ego is increasing and he's forgetting his place.lol!

Hayley and Elijah will definitly hook up like its too obvious.hehe
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by theanonymous: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guys! Guys!! I got a comprehensive summary smiley of 'the originals' done by a white girl.
here it is, httqp://emilywatchestoomuchtelevision..com/2013/10/the-originals-season-1-episode-1-always.html?m=1

remove the q in http.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
♥ this Quote.

"You know,difficulties aside,I value my family above everything. I am sorry that yours failed you" ~Elijah.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
theanonymous: Guys! Guys!! I got a comprehensive summary smiley of 'the originals' done by a white girl.
here it is,
http://emilywatchestoomuchtelevision..com/2013/10/the-originals-season-1-episode-1-always.html?m=1

remove the q in http.

That looks like fan fiction to me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
ella.b:
♥ this Quote.

"You know,difficulties aside,I value my family above everything. I am sorry that yours failed you" ~Elijah.
Davina: Your brother Klaus handed you to Marcel in a box, yet you still don't give up on him.
Elijah: Well I've given up on giving up.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Adaeze003: Okay, maybe I was a lil harsh on TO. The stories are coming. It'll really be interesting to see what klaus will do to marcel and to that agnes witch. Been wiating for too long for klaus to stop playing around with marcel coz his ego is increasing and he's forgetting his place.lol!

Hayley and Elijah will definitly hook up like its too obvious.hehe

Haha knew u would warm up to it.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
ella.b:

maybe it's because I'm yet to see the originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Adaeze003:

"Do forgive me marcel, if anyone is to teach my brother a lesson its me"

Best scene... cheesy

Boss!!! cool

That guy deserves an Emmy. The only guy that dusts his suit after after killing a fellow vampire

Classic!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

maybe it's because I'm yet to see the originals
Well den,go see it asap.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Boss!!! cool

That guy deserves an Emmy. The only guy that dusts his suit after after killing a fellow vampire

Classic!!!!

Funny enough,that suit no dey ever stain if e kill people.grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
difference btw two brothers.
1.is hot tempered
2.is sooo noble

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.