Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,454 members, 7,964,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (711605 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu: shocked
You don't know who Elijah is? shocked
You don't know who Elijah is?

Lol, I do. I just don't know who the actor is. He's really good.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm having problems uploading d trailer for nxt wk's episode.

Dis week,Elijah got slapped by Hayley.
Next wk klaus will get slapped by Cami..
Who's next?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol, I do. I just don't know who the actor is. He's really good.

His name is Daniel Gillis.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
ella.b:

His name is Daniel Gillis.

cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
OMG the chemistry between Harley and Elijah. Am starting to believe you guys after all. shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycG090AyVv0
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oladosuphemmy: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
is season 5 of vampire dairies out pls,i nd an ans asap
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by femferan: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
yes
season 5 episode 1-4

episode 5 should air tomorrow
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu: OMG the chemistry between Harley and Elijah. Am starting to believe you guys after all. shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycG090AyVv0

Welcome to #TeamHalijah honey.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jerrymania(m): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2013
is the les rokiatu still alive? how is that your sister?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 31, 2013
jerrymania: is the les rokiatu still alive? how is that your sister?

Yeah somebody told you I was dead?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 31, 2013
nawa for Caroline. undecided

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2013
jmaine: Am wondering what is giving that priest so much moral and confidence to be threatening both witches and Vampires

He keeps saying "You don't want to make an enemy of me".

Which power him get to dey dish out threats.? undecided

Maybe na him be that werewolf o. Dunno.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

Halijah tins..that scene was lovely mehn.

Na the slap lovely? undecided See as the babe woze am.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

8.Klaus standing on that railing..well..for a second I tot he wanted to commit suicide(vamps don't die)but he was waiting for marcel.
Marcel played him like mumu and he broke d straw when he called Klaus a "little bi.tch"
Omo,see heavy blow klaus give am.Even me sef be wan injure Marcel but I'm saving my energy for next time.
Marcel should be grateful Elijah saved his assss.

Lol. Klaus stand for there so d blow go hot. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Maybe na him be that werewolf o. Dunno.

Haba..dint u see d wolf print when hayle,sophie and becca were investigating??that foot is bigger than d priest's (I neva see hin leg but I dey sure grin ).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Na the slap lovely? undecided See as the babe woze am.

grin I know say she no mean that slap.na shakara tins dey worry her.lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

Welcome to #TeamHalijah honey.smiley
So you shipping them? shocked shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sirlaw2(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
femferan: yes
season 5 episode 1-4

episode 5 should air tomorrow
pls, Wia can I download it 4rm? And The Originals too...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

Haba..dint u see d wolf print when hayle,sophie and becca were investigating??that foot is bigger than d priest's (I neva see hin leg but I dey sure grin ).

I saw it o but when human transform into wolf, ein leg dey transform naa. Sha, I think the man got some leverage in form of a supernatural power.tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

grin I know say she no mean that slap.na shakara tins dey worry her.lol

I know say you go know. You be chairlady for that side ni. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
rokiatu:
So you shipping them? shocked shocked
Lol yes na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I know say you go know. You be chairlady for that side ni. wink
Errr..that's not true.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

Lol yes na.

You dey craze be that. shocked shocked

After Klaus has alread dig his pe.n.is in her?

Am I the only one grossed out by two brothers bleeping the same girl?

Fiction or not.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

Errr..that's not true.

Errr..that's true jor

Btw, still waiting.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
rokiatu: cool

Elijah looks so uncool without his usual “suit and tie” dress code
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
rokiatu:

You dey craze be that. shocked shocked

After Klaus has alread dig his pe.n.is in her?

Am I the only one grossed out by two brothers bleeping the same girl?

Fiction or not.

grin grin they look cute..even tho its gross.
Dint Damon do the same to Stefan's babe?
grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
nani.666:

Elijah looks so uncool without his usual “suit and tie” dress code

Ikr..but sometimes,suit na stress.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Errr..that's true jor

Btw, still waiting.

Waiting for?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
ella.b:

Waiting for?

What I asked for jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.