Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,428 members, 7,891,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) (2628 Views)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
AmBeautiful: The next time any girl asks you for money, recharge card, or anything which you know you don't want to give, simply say NO!
If they delete you, ignore them!
Simple and short.
undecided
correct babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back / Two Ladies Seriously Want To Marry Me, Please Advice Me ! / Why Are Some Guys Always Untidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.