Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu (5822 Views)

Lists Of Properties For Sale At Various Parts In Lagos / Properties For Sales In Ilorin Kwara State / Properties For Sale at Ajao Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Apapa & Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
spyder880:

For building cheesy

The procedure is to convert this land to a flat surface for block making as I described somewhere at the beginning of the thread. The land was cultivated in ridges last year by neighbors to plant corn. I cannot hope to get good quality blocks on this uneven surface so I have to till the land and break down the lump soil till it becomes flat.

Thanks for the lecture, always remaining humble. . . .
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by AreaFada2: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2013
spyder880:

The best time to have planted a mango tree is 20 years ago, the next best time to plant it is NOW!. If you start now, its still early.

True, the mango trees are now gradually growing. They would be bearing juicy fruits now if I didn't have a hiatus in the late 90s due to bitter experiences in the early to mid 90s.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Still on it

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
still on the matter

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
still on the matter,

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
still @ the matter,

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2013
Digging starts.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:50am On Apr 10, 2013
still on the matter,

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:53am On Apr 10, 2013
still on the matter,,

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:55am On Apr 10, 2013
still on the matter.

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:57am On Apr 10, 2013
still on the matter..

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:01am On Apr 11, 2013
Land of stones

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:02am On Apr 11, 2013
still on the matter

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:03am On Apr 11, 2013
blocks

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2013
more blocks

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2013
Rods comes next.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Foundation completed, blinding ongoing with iron rod works, all activities ongoing as at this evening.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Every business has its own set of problems, and in building it seems like a set of miscreants has invaded the house construction industry with the aim of making life difficult first to the house investors, and ultimately to the consumers of housing products, the tenants.

I am very annoyed as I type this, some group of men has been giving me a tough time on this site. They came in 4 different groups and all of them are demanding settlement in excess of N100k each. Two groups dropped demand notices with my workers, and are demanding that I either pay up or face thier wrath in this neighborhood.

The first set called themselves the family committee and claims to be in charge of ensuring an organized registration process for all the people that bought lands from the family.

The second group said they are members of the youth movement and nearly fought me physically when I challenged them. I am still talking with their chairman and if they dont reduce their prices, I may refuse to pay them.

The third group called themselves members of the vigilante group and are demanding N100k to make sure nothing gets lost in my site.

The fouth group showed up today with a demand notice of N120k and claims to be local government employees(not town planning and inspectorate division) they are here telling me stories of how they can make things difficult for me if I dont cooperate with them.

The government seems silent in all these, the police handles these types of cases with kids gloves and the landlord is left at the mercy of these miscreants. We all know how this must add to building costs and suffer the masses when landlords start to charge higher to cover for all these losses.

Which way Nigeria!
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by VIPICO(m): 4:25am On Apr 13, 2013
spyder880: More of the area around the big plot

WIll you still make do with this fence or break it down to do a new one?
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by VIPICO(m): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2013
spyder880: I may have to leave this land as it is, for future development of a shopping complex in some years time. It seems like I will go out and purchase another cheap plot of land somewhere in Enugu north, develop the land with fencing, build a bungalow on it for sale.

My marketing strategy is mostly on cost cutting. Can I produce a small bungalow for sale at N6m? (Land and house) This will depend on a number of factors but I am in the field now looking at lands and locations. Watch this space.

Bro, if this land is at such a good location for you to even comtemplate a 45-shop shopping complex or business district, please just leave this land as it for now. In a few years time, revisit it and bulid such an edifice as a milk cow - a steady and quranteed source of good income. Not for ssale. I support your intention of looking for land in less developed area to build for sale. That's what I'd do if I were you.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by VIPICO(m): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2013
VIPICO:

Bro, if this land is at such a good location for you to even comtemplate a 45-shop shopping complex or business district, please just leave this land as it for now. In a few years time, revisit it and bulid such an edifice as a milk cow - a steady and quranteed source of good income. Not for ssale. I support your intention of looking for land in less developed area to build for sale. That's what I'd do if I were you.

Started posting while at the middle of the thread. Now that you have alreay started working on the site, bravo and congratulations. My brother, miscreats and touts are everywhere in this country. A direct off-shoot of a mal-administered country. Most of these folks complain of lack of employment which is true but fail to also realize that the real problem they have is mental laziness. Look at what someone like you have, through sheer hard work and determination, created for yourself without looking for any white colar job from a non-existing government.
Just calm down and see how best you can go about negotiating with them. I doubt if the police may be of any help without adding to the expenses, as most of these touts work in conjunction with them. Only God will help us in this country.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2013
VIPICO:

WIll you still make do with this fence or break it down to do a new one?

I will break many weak portions down and do a new one.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2013
VIPICO:

I still have the business complex in my mind, but I have started building a block of flats at a corner of this land. The foundation in that picture is for a block of flats.

Since the block of flats is in one plot, I can sell it the way it is, but first I will be enjoying the rents until I see a serious buyergrin'

And still I have one plot left empty that can be used to build another bigger block of flats or a shopping complex, or I can sell it empty. Lots and lots of possibilities here.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by VIPICO(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2013
^^^^ I tell you. I just started but I can tell you I'm already experiencing the joy that is inherent in the properties/real estate business. So much flexibility and you still have an almost zilch chances of loss.
Before I got this place I'm planning to develop, I had earlier acquired a couple of other plots. I'm already contemplating what I will do on them much later, when I would have been done with my own roof over my head.
I have also learnt that with a little patience, good bargaining power and some luck, you can get juicy property at very nice location. Those ones I earlier bought, I was a real novice so I rushed somewhat. Yet even if I want to sell them now, even with inflation factored in, I won't lose.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by VIPICO(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2013
I notice u didn't mould; you bought the blocks for this project. Right?
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2013
VIPICO: I notice u didn't mould; you bought the blocks for this project. Right?

I had to buy the blocks to speed things up and beat the rush of the several groups rushing to collect money from me. The land didnt help matters, the floor of this plot is so hard and rough that it will not be possible to make blocks here now. The rains will soften the hard soil.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2013
VIPICO: ^^^^ I tell you. I just started but I can tell you I'm already experiencing the joy that is inherent in the properties/real estate business. So much flexibility and you still have an almost zilch chances of loss.
Before I got this place I'm planning to develop, I had earlier acquired a couple of other plots. I'm already contemplating what I will do on them much later, when I would have been done with my own roof over my head.
I have also learnt that with a little patience, good bargaining power and some luck, you can get juicy property at very nice location. Those ones I earlier bought, I was a real novice so I rushed somewhat. Yet even if I want to sell them now, even with inflation factored in, I won't lose.

A good plan to play the real estate market will always keep the player in serious gains for a loooong time. I have been buying lands for a long time, I want to start building on the lands.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by VIPICO(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nice one
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by plasgidy: 1:32am On Apr 15, 2013
spyder880: still on the matter,
, oga spyder, how much dos a plot of land cost this place you are building, and i like those stones, where did you get it? and how much is one full 911 tiper with wooden boards on the ledge, thanx
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Apr 15, 2013
plasgidy: , oga spyder, how much dos a plot of land cost this place you are building, and i like those stones, where did you get it? and how much is one full 911 tiper with wooden boards on the ledge, thanx

There are no more plots to sell in the nearby streets as the whole place is almost built up, so its difficult placing a price on this place. The nearest plot on sale around here is N4.5m and still far away in the bush. The stones are all bought from Enugu at N26k for the big ones, N19k for the smaller ones.
Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2013
Buying rods

Re: Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2013
bending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex / Manhattan Park & Gardens, Abuja By ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES / View This Simple 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.