Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Does Anyone Knows Of An Unending Source Of Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Knows Of An Unending Source Of Income? (745 Views)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / How To Generate An Unending Flow Of Income Into Your Life-fast And Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Knows Of An Unending Source Of Income? by servicegiver: 1:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Is it possible for anyone alive never to lack money? Please, I need your honest contribution on this. If your response is yes, then, tell us how.

Take Note! Your contribution might save a soul from perpetual poverty.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Of An Unending Source Of Income? by servicegiver: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
An unending source of income ensures that you will never lack money in your life again. Because, it will keep paying money into your bank account for life. It leverages on the activities of other people to ensure that you build a network of businesses which will keep paying you for as long as you live.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Of An Unending Source Of Income? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
are you willing to give it all for it to come through? because you have to create that unending source of income and it is not easy. any business can give you unending source of income, depends on you.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Of An Unending Source Of Income? by servicegiver: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
In the circle of business, there are those that pay you a recurrent income also known as passive or residual income. This are income you continue earning over time with minimal effort.

Unfortunately, not all businesses can earn you a residual income. This is why you need to discover one and put all your effort into it.
Re: Does Anyone Knows Of An Unending Source Of Income? by servicegiver: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
What I mean to say here is that there are lots of businesses out there, but not all of them can earn you residual income. By residual income I mean money that you keep earning over time with little or no effort from you.

First you need to identify such businesses and engage yourself in them.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being An Affiliate Marketer / If I Buy A Domain Name Will I Still Pay For Hosting (i Use Blogger) Help / Nigerian Man Who Quit Banking For Baking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.