Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94461 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah:

i am here tongue

Gatts my nwunye back from Mike Tyson and his speech impediment!!! tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Olaone1: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin
Nairaland!

grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

You're already in e-love, don't you? grin tongue

lolz what's up with shymmexLion

naaah wasnt in e-love...but i thought the dude to be very sympathetic,
i still appreciate am tongue he iz cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah:

lolz what's up with shymmexLion

naaah wasnt in e-love...but i thought the dude to be very sympathetic,
i still appreciate am tongue he iz cool

ShymmexLion is part of the shymmex series because of my endless bans...

The he-she sounds like a likable poster under both handles...

And from the post history, he-she might be a chic but I can't really trust the internet...

What's good with you, tho?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2013
Feed me more is the same person as Tyson?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

ShymmexLion is part of the shymmex series because of my endless bans...

The he-she sounds like a likable poster under both handles...

And from the post history, he-she might be a chic but I can't really trust the internet...

What's good with you, tho?
Been very busy lately, but I am Kk still kickin, u?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:42am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion? Whaaa..? shocked

Ya'll with your "Backup Accounts". Ran into trouble with PYGUru?

@Sybella, it was said you were in the feed-me-more male/female saga. Which version of this fellow did you know? the male or female?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah:
Been very busy lately, but I am Kk still kickin, u?

I'm good, just surviving...

I miss the beautiful, sysy, my exotic Ivorian angel... tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2013
ZN is a funny guy - are you sure you aren't one of the old heads on here, hiding behind ZN? grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2013
~ZN~:
ShymmexLion? Whaaa..? shocked

Ya'll with your "Backup Accounts". Ran into trouble with PYGUru?

@Sybella, it was said you were in the feed-me-more male/female saga. Which version of this fellow did you know? the male or female?

Lool I talked to both version grin and their French writing was a bit different, Tyson sounded more fluent umh this is wat I thought but am hella confused nau undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2013
@Shymexx V3
Which of the other two letter nicks can you think of? cool

I'm banned on my main account. If only I hadn't lurked around the religion section that day.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah:

Lool I talked to both version grin and their French writing was a bit different, Tyson sounded more fluent umh this is wat I thought but am hella confused nau undecided

Ah, both versions did speak french. Interesting. undecided

A bit of a mystery eh? grin

Nairaland! it only gets better.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2013
~ZN~:
@Shymexx V3
Which of the other two letter nicks can you think of? cool

I'm banned on my main account. If only I hadn't lurked around the religion section that day.

Are you also "nitlad?" grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah:

I thought Tyson was a naija gangstar rapper from Florida after checking his profile pic... grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

I'm good, just surviving...

I miss the beautiful, sysy, my exotic Ivorian angel... tongue
dun lie to me angry u ve been increasin yo e-nwuye everyday tongue lool
miss my only e-boo as well....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah: dun lie to me angry u ve been increasin yo e-nwuye everyday tongue lool
miss my only e-boo as well....

Nah, my credit rating is almost dead on this forum - all the "Nnes" are scared of me, tbh... grin

I'm just keeping a low profile for now... tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Are you also "nitlad?" grin

I just checked his profile. Apparently he spends all his NL Time in the Forum Games section.

No way! undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 24, 2013
~ZN~:

I just checked his profile. Apparently he spends all his NL Time in the Forum Games section.

No way! undecided

nah, "nitlad" is always in the foreign section!! grin

That's your alter-ego, bro.. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

I thought Tyson was a naija gangstar rapper from Florida after checking his profile pic... grin grin
lmaoooooo.... grin grin
How did u guys figure this out ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah: lmaoooooo.... grin grin
How did u guys figure this out ?

Check his profile pic... grin

Big bentley, gangstar look, and video shoot for his new single!!

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 1:01am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

nah, "nitlad" is always in the foreign section!! grin

That's your alter-ego, bro.. grin

Nay. False as Mike Tyson on nairaland. grin

CFCFan would be able to figure my other nick. But then, he'd have to remember those "Question/Trivia" sessions on the Romance chat thread. lipsrsealed

Infact, I am a mystery that must not be solved! grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 24, 2013
~ZN~:

Nay. False as Mike Tyson on nairaland.

CFCFan would be able to figure. But then, he'd have to remember those "Question/Trivia" sessions on the Romance chat thread. lipsrsealed

Infact, I am a mystery that must not be solved! grin

Err... I hear that lol...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Nah, my credit rating is almost dead on this forum - all the "Nnes" are scared of me, tbh... grin

I'm just keeping a low profile for now... tongue
yea right... tongue
I see u with my fourth eye wink
Gotta go papi e-kisses and be a nice boi tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Err... I hear that lol...

I plan to restore the Garri era with this nick. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin

NL is really full of weirdos, bullies, psychos, imposters and all whatnot.

I see how people can go to any lenght to do anything to get what they want, or should i say people can do anything to get attention? Hmmm...wonders shall never end indeed!

Tyson, aka Tony Curtis is now feed me more? I laugh in Mandarin.

One more post from you claiming to be me and i'll copy all our conversation on chat and post it here for all to see what has transpired between us.

At all, tyson55 isn't feed me more, there's only one feed me more patented and sealed. lol. And any more post from him claiming to me, i 'll expose him.

Someone please tell me how i can delete my account on Nl, it's beginning to get real creepy and scary. I need to close my account ASAP.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2013
Am going to bed my eyes are getting blurry.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Bwahahahahahahaha

This forum, this forum, this forum...
This forum is full of fakes, jakes, pretenders, haters, and clowns...

That's the same way everyone on this forum lies like they're richer than Dangote...
Hideous ghetto byt.ches acting like they're the poshest byt.ches since Posh Spice and Lady Diana...
Empty nyggahs hiding behind big words they don't understand(except eGuerrilla and Coogar)....
Linear thinkers and pseudo-intellectuals hiding behind garbage in, garbage out...

I must be the only real nyggah left(and I'm not 100% real) on this forum....
The only nyggah proud of the ghetto... grin
Shym-x gatts be that guy - fvck it, I'm going narcissistic now..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by White007(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lol

And the plot thickens

~ZN~ = Tyson55 end of.

I may be wrong though, but I very much suspect it to be so.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
^^ Hmmm. White007? You didn't happen to catch in on the action earlier.

I'm lost trying to decipher the connection between feed me more and tyson and how the post from tyson's account reflected feed me more's thoughts. undecided

Don't even guess my main account. . . grin [size=5pt]I may post from it soon as my ban is relieved. [/size]

@ShyM-X I take everything on here with a pinch of salt - no more. [s]It's hard to discern the Blended Scotch from the Single Malt variants on here.[/s] - [size=5pt]whatever that means[/size]. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tyson55(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah la go Ivoirenne, tu vais bien n'est pas? wink
Je suis entre de me amuser avec elle c'est tout. Il ya rien de grave. Je le drag hors line elle refuse, je vais la fait la vie difficile. En fait je voulais gaté son show. cheesy Lol.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.