Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,561 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94462 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 25, 2013
^^^^^....umh! Wher r u @, am back bro cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 25, 2013
^^^What's good, mami??
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:
^^^What's good, mami??

missed u...a lil bit tongue
talkin with my broz about some fvcked up CIA machinations undecided
got angry so comin here a bit to chill lol
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 25, 2013
Sybellah:

missed u...a lil bit tongue
talkin with my broz about some fvcked up CIA machinations undecided
got angry so comin here a bit to chill lol

Sorry, I forgot about this thread..

What CIA machinations, tho? - fill me in, babes... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2013
tyson55:

Lol @ exposing me. grin
Wha you got on me, i pm'd you we chatted that's all. I was only clowning around, don't take Nairaland too serious...just go with da flow. Lol

You think it's funny, yeah?

You call practicing deception under an assumed character, identity or name clowning around? Better stop with it, coz it ain't funny to me.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz: ZN is not smart, when things like that happen, you quote the person for future reference.

Are u sure he didn't just answer personal questions posed to 'feed me more' that he knew answers to because he's been chatting with her??

Feed-me-more, don't leave. We still love you.
If you have to leave though, drop names of all your NL 'toasters".
I'm sure Shy is one of them cheesy

Thanks Shollypopz, i love you guys too kiss smiley cool I definately won't be leaving cuz a randome person claim to be me, if i have to leave, i'll leave on my own terms.

Errm...erm...'bout dropping names of 'toasters' that wouldn't be a wise thing to do, I respect people's privacy a lot and revealing their names, chats history or any other info about them would be tantamount to betraying thier trust. I only threaten Tyson so he doesn't continue with his so called 'clowning around'. Lol
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:
Where feed_me_more at? angry angry

Papi, i have been busy with school and job. cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

completing her sex change. tongue

....from feed me more to Coogar. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

They both schooled in naija and schooled in Ivory Coast before going to America... isn't that strange? undecided undecided

Can you show me a thread or post where I said I schooled in the ivory coast? undecided undecided undecided

Just so you know, I never schooled in the ivory coast, i only have ivorienne friends here in the U.S and they we that close...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2013
My living room last night lol. 106 & Park was on and a room of Jamo's were "shocking out" to Davido "Gobe". I love what afrobeats are doing to the world now grin grin

@Shy-You, Snoop Lions song pahahaha. Some weak reggae beat, Drake and singing about peace and love does not make one a Rasta but it's a decent attempt rofl.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

Papi, i have been busy with school and job. cool

Errrr...... lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:
Can you show me a thread or post where I said I schooled in the ivory coast? undecided undecided undecided

Just so you know, I never schooled in the ivory coast, i only have ivorienne friends here in the U.S and they we that close...

The jury is out - you need to post at least five more pictures for you to be allowed back into the "gang." tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Flytefalls: My living room last night lol. 106 & Park was on and a room of Jamo's were "shocking out" to Davido "Gobe". I love what afrobeats are doing to the world now grin grin

@Shy-You, Snoop Lions song pahahaha. Some weak reggae beat, Drake and singing about peace and love does not make one a Rasta but it's a decent attempt rofl.

I hear that, b..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:
....from feed me more to Coogar. tongue

let us know when the surgery is complete!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

Thanks Shollypopz, i love you guys too kiss smiley cool I definately won't be leaving cuz a randome person claim to be me, if i have to leave, i'll leave on my own terms.

Errm...erm...'bout dropping names of 'toasters' that wouldn't be a wise thing to do, I respect people's privacy a lot and revealing their names, chats history or any other info about them would be tantamount to betraying thier trust. I only threaten Tyson so he doesn't continue with his so called 'clowning around'. Lol
Ok kiss
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
Ok kiss

Hey you, you need to stop messing with me... undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha, it's too early to laugh abeg. I have work to make up for....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Never too early to fvck, early morning sex is the best thing since slice bread... tongue

I wanna give you do.g.gy.style - what say you? undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tyson55(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

You think it's funny, yeah?

You call practicing deception under an assumed character, identity or name clowning around? Better stop with it, coz it ain't funny to me.

Ok, I heard you m'am....

please respond to my pm. wink undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lmao...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
hey feed tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
adaobi123: hey feed tongue

Ada omma, kedu ki di? wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

Ada omma, kedu ki di? wink

Nwannem nwanyi, i dey. tongue

how have you been ? smiley
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
adaobi123:

hi ada, where's feed them more?
i need my ring back.......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

The jury is out - you need to post at least five more pictures for you to be allowed back into the "gang." tongue

If you upload just one pic of you, I 'll upload 10pics of me.

Are you game? undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin

she ran away when she saw you tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

If you upload just one pic of you, I 'll upload 10pics of me.

Are you game? undecided undecided

grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
adaobi123:

...Been busy with school and job.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

...Been busy with school and job.

daz wazzup cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

You never gave me your ring, BABE! Got ur ring. angry embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:
You never gave me your ring, BABE! Got ur ring. angry embarassed

gimme my ring before i call the national guards........

adaobi123:
grin grin grin
she ran away when she saw you tongue

ada, tomorrow is going to be another sunny day - how about a trip to southend by the beach?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

ada, tomorrow is going to be another sunny day - how about a trip to southend by the beach?

awwww that would be nice smiley

but

ask me again on the 19th june tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.