Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94342 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

Papi, For every one of your pic you upload, I'll upload ten...if you are game lemme know. Otherwise, say no more!

Deal - if you go first.. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Victor Moses is very good!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Deal - if you go first.. grin

Hahahahaha....

You ain't serious shymexx
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
CFCfan: Victor Moses is very good!

Basel almost pulled one back...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
CFCfan: Victor Moses is very good!

Moses is playing well so far, but Torres has been poor. Even his touches let him down.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:
Hahahahaha....

You ain't serious shymexx

Why? - hey I just wanna see more pics...

Forget about what happened two days ago, Tyson posts like a chic, anyway(from "his" post history)... So that's probably another black feminist masquerading as a guy...

Remember I was the only one who defended you the last time you were accused of faking it... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Unlucky Torres... angry angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by babaskool(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:
Unlucky Torres... angry angry

yo fam i'm not sure if u did see my reply last reply to d web design thingy u were asking about cos d spam bots have been banning me seriously since yesterday fam so yeah.....how far tho
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Why? - hey I just wanna see more pics...

Forget about what happened two days ago, Tyson posts like a chic, anyway(from "his" post history)... So that's probably another black feminist masquerading as a guy...

Remember I was the only one who defended you the last time you were accused of faking it... wink

Unless you ain't the one who said the below:

ShyM-X:

Madness!! There are too many weirdos on this forum!!

I always knew that pic looks too fake to be real...

What naija chic is going post a pic of half her ti.ts hanging out on a public forum, anyway?? undecided undecided

But it's all good though, cuz I don't live to Please no one.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:
Unless you ain't the one who said the below:

But it's all good though, cuz I don't live to Please no one.

Didn't I defend you when the first guy accused you of using stolen pics?

Obviously, most naija chics are conservative and you know that... and I was on the thread when the Tyson thing happened - so what do you expect me to do?? Continue to chatting to someone I'm not sure about his/her sexual orientation? grin I just wanna to be sure if the person is a guy, or a chic... I've checked the post history and I got my answers from there... tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
babaskool:

yo fam i'm not sure if u did see my reply last reply to d web design thingy u were asking about cos d spam bots have been banning me seriously since yesterday fam so yeah.....how far tho

Yeah, I saw it... I use wordpress as well for designing website - but I don't do it commercially... It's just for friends and fam...

I'm currently working on a website that's going to look like worldstarhiphop-meet-youtube - we can share ideas if you want g...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Didn't I defend you when the first guy accused you of using stolen pics?

Obviously, most naija chics are conservative and you know that... and I was on the thread when the Tyson thing happened - so what do you expect me to do?? Continue to chatting to someone I'm not sure about his/her sexual orientation? grin I just wanna to be sure if the person is a guy, or a chic... I've checked the post history and I got my answers from there... tongue

Whatever...!

Btw, What's all this epistle for? If it just for me to post more pics, i'm more than willing to take the challenge just to prove to you that i ain't fake, but under the condition that you post just one of your pic of you. My pics are ready to be uploaded, just lemme know when you are ready. But this time you ain't gonna see no tïts lol grin tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by babaskool(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Yeah, I saw it... I use wordpress as well for designing website - but I don't do it commercially... It's just for friends and fam...

I'm currently working on a website that's going to look like worldstarhiphop-meet-youtube - we can share ideas if you want g...

yeah no p G........
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by denzel2009: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
You guys are still on with this feed me more charade
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:
Whatever...!

Btw, What's all this epistle for? If it just for me to post more pics, i'm more than willing to take the challenge just to prove to you that i ain't fake, but under the condition that you post just one of your pic of you. My pics are ready to be uploaded, just lemme know when you are ready. But this time you ain't gonna see no tïts lol grin tongue

Stop playing games with me - you know I know who you're, don't you? tongue You just need to open up to me - but it's good if you want to keep hiding... undecided undecided

You posted a comment in the ethnic/race section before the Yoruba/Igbo kiss and make-up thing and I clocked who you're... I've been playing dumb... You know I've got a clue, don't you? tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
babaskool:

yeah no p G........

Word... Just shout me...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wow! I'm so happy, Chelsea scored with the last kick of the game. The referee got the penalty call all wrong, that was definately not a penalty.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Stop playing games with me - you know I know who you're, don't you? tongue You just need to open up to me - but it's good if you want to keep hiding... undecided undecided

You posted a comment in the ethnic/race section before the Yoruba/Igbo kiss and make-up thing and I clocked who you're... I've been playing dumb... You know I've got a clue, don't you? tongue

Lol

You 've come again....so why not tell me who am i.
Am waiting....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Are you guys going to upload the pics or not ? angry angry

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more: Wow! I'm so happy, Chelsea scored with the last kick of the game. The referee got the penalty call all wrong, that was definately not a penalty.

you are a chelsea fan?
more reasons to have you arrested -
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by denzel2009: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more: Wow! I'm so happy, Chelsea scored with the last kick of the game. The referee got the penalty call all wrong, that was definately not a penalty.

LA speak cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chelsea have one foot in Amsterdam!!

KTBFFH
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
denzel2009:

LA speak cheesy

Na San Bernardino speak cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:
Lol

You 've come again....so why not tell me who am i.
Am waiting....

Lmao... Just know that when someone was calling me a fictitious name, you said you know what my name starts with, and said it... Only two people know that on this forum - and those are the first two people I proper chatted to when I first registered last yr(Feb. - around April) - before I discovered that most people are weirdos on here and had to change all my info...

Anyway, good win for Chelsea - we need to celebrate... Wanna zoom to the shops, quickly...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
CFCfan: Chelsea have one foot in Amsterdam!!

KTBFFH

What's KTBFFH?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

What's KTBFFH?
It stands for "Keep The Blue Flag Flying High" cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

What's KTBFFH?

KTBFFH = keep the blue flag flying high

You said you 're Chelsea fan right from the womb, but you dunno know what KTBFFH is? Smh.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Feed me more:

KTBFFH = keep the blue flag flying high

You said you 're Chelsea fan right from the womb, but you dunno know what KTBFFH is? Smh.

We don't say that out here because there are too many "blue flag"(s) in the premiership - you lot need to be more specific... Everton and Man City also wear blue... tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
coogar:

you are a chelsea fan?
more reasons to have you arrested -

Lol.

I hate Man U with passion. Dunno why tho

But I think it's high time SAF give it s rest...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Anyway, feed_me_more - have fun... At least you're more matured and discreet than adaobi...

will be back in a jiffy! tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hmmmm, Chelsea seem to be recovering. undecided

@ShyM-X Who's the shawtie pulling you away from the PC over there?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... Just know that when someone was calling me a fictitious name, you said you know what my name starts with, and said it... Only two people know that on this forum - and those are the first two people I proper chatted to when I first registered last yr(Feb. - around April) - before I discovered that most people are weirdos on here and had to change all my info...

Anyway, good win for Chelsea - we need to celebrate... Wanna zoom to the shops, quickly...

I said what i said then subconsciously, it doesn't mean that I'm someone you might have interacted with.

And who are the 2 monickers that knows you on this forum? if I may ask. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.