Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,992 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12148 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT I DO ? CUZ I AM LAMBASTING REPROBATES ? I AM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. IT IS PART OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION PROVERBS 27 VS 5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love wink
wahala dey
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
We are born sinners because of the way we come into the world,"sexual way"

So how did that man and his parents came into the world. Jesus clearly said: Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. (John 9:3)

That verse contradicts your belief does it not?

Furthermore, the fact that I came into this world the "intimate way" then how can I repent of a sin I did not commit (my parents did, by bringing into this world the "intimate way"?

Can you please address these two things for me please.

Thanks in advance
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
wahala dey
YEZZUR. LOL.
Pinopinoguy:
hmmm are u trying to say dat they are suffering mentally as a result of dia sins or what pls kindly explain.
YES I AM. NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE LORD OKAYING IT. THE LORD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. IF YOU ARE SUFFERING, YOU ARE SUFFERING FOR A REASON. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS FOR NO REASON.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: YEZZUR. LOL. YES I AM. NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT THE LORD OKAYING IT. THE LORD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. IF YOU ARE SUFFERING, YOU ARE SUFFERING FOR A REASON. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS FOR NO REASON.
hmmmmm
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT I DO ? CUZ I AM LAMBASTING REPROBATES ? I AM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. IT IS PART OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION PROVERBS 27 VS 5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love wink

You've gat mail
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:

You've gat mail
YOU DONT SAY LOL
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
alfaman2: Christians don't know their Bible, nor the god they worship.
Let us hear from Jesus himself talking about John, his cousin, the baptist.

Matthew 11:13-14

13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

If like his disciples, you didn't understand first time, look at this:

Matthew 17:10-13

10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”

11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

Your god believes in reincarnation and you are here doubting. Yeye.

This is very interesting...because when they asked John if he was Elijah, he denied it.
(John 1:21) So they asked him, "Well then, are you Elijah?" John said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No."

I have reasoned over this myself...Elijah lived hundreds of years before so the people standing in front of Jesus would not have recognized him anyway. Even if one of them standing there there lived in Elijah's time and met him. They would still not recognized him anyway because if Elijah, himself did not know he was Elijah (assuming he did not lied when he denied it) then they would have no recollection of their past life neither.

What's your take on that?

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
alfaman2: Christians don't know their Bible, nor the god they worship.
Let us hear from Jesus himself talking about John, his cousin, the baptist.

Matthew 11:13-14

13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

If like his disciples, you didn't understand first time, look at this:

Matthew 17:10-13

10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”

11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

Your god believes in reincarnation and you are here doubting. Yeye.
HOW DID I MISS THIS POST. BROS, I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL DAY TRYING TO CONVINCE THESE REPROBATES ABOUT REINCARNATION LOL. GREAT POST. GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE WITH THEIR SPIRITUAL EYE OPEN

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: HOW DID I MISS THIS POST. BROS, I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL DAY TRYING TO CONVINCE THESE REPROBATES ABOUT REINCARNATION LOL. GREAT POST. GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE WITH THEIR SPIRITUAL EYE OPEN

I had posted a question to one of your post too, I wanted to hear your take on it. Perhaps you missed it. But if you find it, I'm listening...

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
From_Guiriga:

I had posted a question to one of your post too, I wanted to hear your take on it. Perhaps you missed it. But if you find it, I'm listening...

Thanks in advance.
LOL BROS I HAVE QUOTED SEVERAL VERSES. JUST READ THE THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING IF YOU CAN BE BOTHERED. I THINK I HAVE 8 OR SO REINCARNATION VERSED I QUOTED. wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
From_Guiriga:
Check out Jesus answer: "Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him."
I don't want to derail the conversation, if that man was not a sinner neither his parents, then how can his blindness be a judgment toward him?

Also, Any Christian want to answer why they say we are all born sinners, when here in black and white Jesus is saying "Neither this man nor his parents sinned..."

Thanks in advance.
I SEE WHERE YOU ARE GETTING AT NOW. GOOD QUESTION TOO. LET ME THINK BRB

I AM GLAD YOU BROUGHT THAT QUESTION TO MY ATTENTION. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES OR PARABLES WITH DEEPER MEANING TO IT. NOW THE STORY IS SYMBOLIC OF ISRAEL THE ELECT BEING IN DARKNESS AND SPIRITUAL DEATH. THE MAN BORN BLIND IS THE ELECT WHO HAVE BEEN BLINDED BECAUSE THEY WERE TAKEN OVER BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THE ROMAN DOCTRINE IS NOW PREVALENT AND THEY ARE STARTING TO ASSIMILATE INTO ROMAN WAYS NOW. THEY ARE NOW THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CHRIST CAME FOR SO AS TO SPIRITUALLY RESSURECT THEM ( GIVE THEM SIGHT ) ( MATTHEW 27 VS 51-53). AND THIS WORK WOULD BE DONE WHEN CHRIST IS AROUND ( WHICH WOULD BE THE DAY. THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IS DAY ) BECAUSE WHEN HE IS GONE IT WOULD BE NIGHT ( ABSENCE OF HIS LIGHT IN THE WORLD ). AND THATS THE DEEPER MEANING. GREAT QUESTION. GOT ME THINKING.

THE PART ABOUT THE DAY AND NIGHT I WENT TWO VERSES OR SO BELOW THE FOCAL VERSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
ISHI I AINT GOT NO MAIL. YOU GOT WAY TOO MANY JOKES cheesy
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by ATMC(f): 2:59am On Apr 07, 2013
From_Guiriga:

So how did that man and his parents came into the world. Jesus clearly said: Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. (John 9:3)

Furthermore, the fact that I came into this world the "intimate way" then how can I repent of a sin I did not commit (my parents did, by bringing into this world the "intimate way"?

Thanks in advance
are you implying intimacy is a sin?no! What makes a person a sinner is not that his folks were intimate. This is cos intimacy was approved of god! Can god approve sin? I think not so! Sexx is good not sinful.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by ATMC(f): 3:03am On Apr 07, 2013
bolaino: see answer, lol, instead of u to say u don't know the answer u're giving us an ignorant answer, @op, good question, don't let them deceive u with ignorant answers oo, they should give u good answers with sound analysis,
...and you are not ready to give him sound answer, yet you condemn another's
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 3:45am On Apr 07, 2013
ATMC: are you implying intimacy is a sin?no! What makes a person a sinner is not that his folks were intimate. This is cos intimacy was approved of god! Can god approve sin? I think not so! Sexx is good not sinful.

No, I am not implying that...I was addressing the fact that Christians say we are all born sinners. But here we have a case where Jesus himself said the blind man was not a sinner neither were his parents.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 3:49am On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: I SEE WHERE YOU ARE GETTING AT NOW. GOOD QUESTION TOO. LET ME THINK BRB

I AM GLAD YOU BROUGHT THAT QUESTION TO MY ATTENTION. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES OR PARABLES WITH DEEPER MEANING TO IT. NOW THE STORY IS SYMBOLIC OF ISRAEL THE ELECT BEING IN DARKNESS AND SPIRITUAL DEATH. THE MAN BORN BLIND IS THE ELECT WHO HAVE BEEN BLINDED BECAUSE THEY WERE TAKEN OVER BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THE ROMAN DOCTRINE IS NOW PREVALENT AND THEY ARE STARTING TO ASSIMILATE INTO ROMAN WAYS NOW. THEY ARE NOW THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CHRIST CAME FOR SO AS TO SPIRITUALLY RESSURECT THEM ( GIVE THEM SIGHT ) ( MATTHEW 27 VS 51-53). AND THIS WORK WOULD BE DONE WHEN CHRIST IS AROUND ( WHICH WOULD BE THE DAY. THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IS DAY ) BECAUSE WHEN HE IS GONE IT WOULD BE NIGHT ( ABSENCE OF HIS LIGHT IN THE WORLD ). AND THATS THE DEEPER MEANING. GREAT QUESTION. GOT ME THINKING.

THE PART ABOUT THE DAY AND NIGHT I WENT TWO VERSES OR SO BELOW THE FOCAL VERSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT

Thanks, I will look into as I have some issues with that interpretation...I will post my objection perhaps tomorrow.

So I don't go off on a tangent here, when you say Israel do you mean the people who are living in the land of Canaan (present day Israel/Palestine)? I mean you do know they are Germans/Russians right? According to scholars that is what Ashkenazim means. And rightfully so, from the tribe of Japhet. Yeah man, straight from Europe.

Speaking Biblical, my understanding is that Judah is to be from Shem NOT Japhet. Maybe I'm wrong and can use some correction.

I mention this because of:
Matthew 15:24 "So he answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
If you mean Jesus was sent for them, then Jesus was not send for the Africans, Indians, South American and so on...?

This is disturbing...Don't you think? Especially because I'm an African!

But either way, thanks for the reasoning.

I've gone a bit off topic...sorry.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 4:13am On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: LOL BROS I HAVE QUOTED SEVERAL VERSES. JUST READ THE THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING IF YOU CAN BE BOTHERED. I THINK I HAVE 8 OR SO REINCARNATION VERSED I QUOTED. wink

Thanks. I saw the quotes, but I will look again carefully this time.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by ATMC(f): 4:26am On Apr 07, 2013
From_Guiriga:

No, I am not implying that...I was addressing the fact that Christians say we are all born sinners. But here we have a case where Jesus himself said the blind man was not a sinner neither were his parents.
ok i get you now
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: WRONG TO YOU. BUT THEN AGAIN IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURES THE RIGHT WAY.

Stop deceiving children of God I beg of you! Were you called to do so? Or you are just writting this wrong translations just because it's nl but you forget you‘ll respond to God for leading his people in the wrong way.
Those who have died are somewhere awaiting judgement and not what you are saying here brother, I am not judging you because I am not allowed to do so but I needed to say something.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Give time to come back with scriptures .

[

quote author=From_Guiriga]

Thanks in advance
[/quote]
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2013
ATMC: ...and you are not ready to give him sound answer, yet you condemn another's
abi oooo lol
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Thanks, I will look into as I have some issues with that interpretation...I will post my objection perhaps tomorrow.

So I don't go off on a tangent here, when you say Israel do you mean the people who are living in the land of Canaan (present day Israel/Palestine)? I mean you do know they are Germans/Russians right? According to scholars that is what Ashkenazim means. And rightfully so, from the tribe of Japhet. Yeah man, straight from Europe.

Speaking Biblical, my understanding is that Judah is to be from Shem NOT Japhet. Maybe I'm wrong and can use some correction.

I mention this because of:
Matthew 15:24 "So he answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
If you mean Jesus was sent for them, then Jesus was not send for the Africans, Indians, South American and so on...?

This is disturbing...Don't you think? Especially because I'm an African!

But either way, thanks for the reasoning.

I've gone a bit off topic...sorry.

the real jews are negros wink those in the land are gentiles fulfilling the abomination of desolation occupation. scripture says in luke 21 vs 24 that the land will be trodden down by gentiles till the second coming.those there today are gentiles not jews. some call them khazars. some call them amalek. some call them edomites. they alll mean the same thing. they are caucasians. they are a shemetic stock.

bruv that interpretation i gave is spot on. everyone is born a sinner. the fact the guy was not born a sinner tells you it is a symbolic story with a deeper meaning to it and not a literal story. even i took it as a literal story till you got me thinking about it yesterday. one thing you will find out with the bible is that 80 percent of it is not what you think it is.
psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings from of old
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Stop deceiving children of God I beg of you! Were you called to do so? Or you are just writting this wrong translations just because it's nl but you forget you‘ll respond to God for leading his people in the wrong way.
Those who have died are somewhere awaiting judgement and not what you are saying here brother, I am not judging you because I am not allowed to do so but I needed to say something.
you are not judging me because you are not allowed to do so ? you must be out your reprobate mind. the mysteries of the kingdom is not for everyone you know. its obviously not for you. this here message is not revealed to everyone. so make like a banana and split
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: you are not judging me because you are not allowed to do so ? you must be out your reprobate mind. the mysteries of the kingdom is not for everyone you know. its obviously not for you. this here message is not revealed to everyone. so make like a banana and split
hmmm
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
hmmm
LMAO WHY YOU ALWAYS 'HHMMINNGG'
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO WHY YOU ALWAYS 'HHMMINNGG'
i dont actually knw if indeed u are a christain cos u are so controversial.u sound as if u belong to grail msg or other related religion,am i correct
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
i dont actually knw if indeed u are a christain cos u are so controversial.u sound as if u belong to grail msg or other related religion,am i correct
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2013
Obadiah ,posting all those scriptures make you special? Stop deceiving yourself brother! !
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by alfaman2: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2013
From_Guiriga:

This is very interesting...because when they asked John if he was Elijah, he denied it.
(John 1:21) So they asked him, "Well then, are you Elijah?" John said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No."

I have reasoned over this myself...Elijah lived hundreds of years before so the people standing in front of Jesus would not have recognized him anyway. Even if one of them standing there there lived in Elijah's time and met him. They would still not recognized him anyway because if Elijah, himself did not know he was Elijah (assuming he did not lied when he denied it) then they would have no recollection of their past life neither.

What's your take on that?

Thanks in advance.

Well the answer is simple. John did not know he was Elijah simply because people do not have memory of their past lives. It is other gifted people that can tell who reincarneted as whom.

In the case of John, there are other signs that support his reicarnation as Elijah. Check out these to verses about the two men.

Matthew 3:4

4 John’s clothes were made of camel’s hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey.

2 Kings 1:8

8 They replied, “He had a garment of hair and had a leather belt around his waist.”

The king said, “That was Elijah the Tishbite.”

See that reincarneted people unconsciously tend to behave in a similar way to their past lives, though they have no conscious memory of those lives.

But note another similarity to support Obadia's arguments. What happened to John the Baptist? His head was cut off with a sword! Why? Because it was the judgement for what he did in his past life as Elijah. So what did Elijah do?

1 Kings 18:40

40 Then Elijah commanded them, “Seize the prophets of Baal. Don’t let anyone get away!” They seized them, and Elijah had them brought down to the Kishon Valley and slaughtered there.

1 Kings 19:1

19 Now Ahab told Jezebel everything Elijah had done and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword.

Yes he killed others with the sword, and was killed with the sword when he came back, as Jesus already said, those who live by the sword will die by the sword. Reincarnation permits the fulfilling of prophecies.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE PROBLEM WITH US AFRICANS. WE ARE NOT INTROSPECTIVE READERS. WE ARE FLIPPANT READERS. THE BIBLE SUPPORTS REINCARNATION BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHOSE SPIRITUAL EYE IS OPEN BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VERSE I PROVIDED TO YOU INITIALLY IS A VERSE ABOUT REINCARNATION BUT YOU MUST NOT BE A DEEP THINKER TO NOT HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << THIS IS THE VERSE IN QUESTION. NOW A DEEP THINKING PERSON WOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS VERSE. QUESTIONS LIKE >>> IF HE WAS BORN BLIND MEANING HE WAS BORN WITH NO EYES, THEN WHY WOULD THE LORDS DISCIPLES ASK IF HE SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. WHERE DID HE SIN ? IN THE WOMB ? AND THE ANSWER IS THAT SPIRITS ARE NOT DESTROYED. SPIRITS COME DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE IN A BODY, WHEN YOU DIE THE SPIRIT RETURNS BACK TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ), THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF REST YOU ARE PUT INTO THE BODY OF A NEW BORN BABY TO COME INTO THE EARTH AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) TO COME PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS LIFE ( JOHN 9 VS 2 ). EVERYTIME YOU COME DOWN TO EARTH, YOU WILL PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND, RET-ARDED, OR OTHER KINDS OF JUDGEMENT. ITS JUDGEMENT FOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE HENCE THIS VERSE >>> JOHN 9 VS 2

You are a liar. Read John 9 vs 3 to see the answer that Jesus gave to his disciples. He didn't mention about reincarnation. Stop these superstitious talk.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
LOL I READ THE BIBLE AND FOLLOW THE BIBLE. THATS WHAT I DO BROS
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Obadiah ,posting all those scriptures make you special? Stop deceiving yourself brother! !
grin grin WHATS REALLY YOUR PROBLEM ? DO YOU NEED ME TO COME THERE AND SLAP THE DEMONS OUT YO AZZ angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Repentance In The Grave- Is This Possible / Spotting The Difference Between The Holy Spirit And Evil Spirit / Why Don't You Eat Before Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.