Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12105 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
[quote author=@kenyattaMoore][/quote] AND WHAT KINDA NAME IS KENYATTA MOORE ? ARE YOU AFRICAN AMERICAN ?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
alfaman2:

Well the answer is simple. John did not know he was Elijah simply because people do not have memory of their past lives. It is other gifted people that can tell who reincarneted as whom.

In the case of John, there are other signs that support his reicarnation as Elijah. Check out these to verses about the two men.

Matthew 3:4

4 John’s clothes were made of camel’s hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey.

2 Kings 1:8

8 They replied, “He had a garment of hair and had a leather belt around his waist.”

The king said, “That was Elijah the Tishbite.”

See that reincarneted people unconsciously tend to behave in a similar way to their past lives, though they have no conscious memory of those lives.

But note another similarity to support Obadia's arguments. What happened to John the Baptist? His head was cut off with a sword! Why? Because it was the judgement for what he did in his past life as Elijah. So what did Elijah do?

1 Kings 18:40

40 Then Elijah commanded them, “Seize the prophets of Baal. Don’t let anyone get away!” They seized them, and Elijah had them brought down to the Kishon Valley and slaughtered there.

1 Kings 19:1

19 Now Ahab told Jezebel everything Elijah had done and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword.

Yes he killed others with the sword, and was killed with the sword when he came back, as Jesus already said, those who live by the sword will die by the sword. Reincarnation permits the fulfilling of prophecies.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Uncanny Genius: You are a liar. Read John 9 vs 3 to see the answer that Jesus gave to his disciples. He didn't mention about reincarnation. Stop these superstitious talk.
PROVERBS 14 VS 33 Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known

THE WORKS OF GOD BEING DISPLAYED IN HIM IS 'SPIRITUAL RESSURECTION' OR WHAT IS CALLED 'BEING QUICKENED'. HAVING HIS SIGHT ( SPIRITUAL EYE ) RESTORED. <<< JOHN 9 VS 3

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old-
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin WHATS REALLY YOUR PROBLEM ? DO YOU NEED ME TO COME THERE AND SLAP THE DEMONS OUT YO AZZ angry

I am starting to doubt your christianity undecided
care to use a proper language? I don't have any personal problem but you don't expect people to bow before you just because you copy & paste scriptures. ... undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: AND WHAT KINDA NAME IS KENYATTA MOORE ? ARE YOU AFRICAN AMERICAN ?

So kenyatta is now AA?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am starting to doubt your christianity undecided
care to use a proper language? I don't have any personal problem but you don't expect people to bow before you just because you copy & paste scriptures. ... undecided
grin grin grin I SHALL HAVE YOU KNOW I DO MORE THAN COPY AND PASTE. I ALSO INTERPRET SCRIPTURAL EXEGESIS AND I LINK UP PRECEPTS UPON PRECEPTS AS WELL AS JUXTAPOSITIONING SCRIPTURE WITH WORLD HISTORY. ITS HARD WORK BUT SOMEBODYS GOTTA DO IT. undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

So kenyatta is now AA?
EITHER AA OR THE NAME OF A REPROBATE. ONLY REPROBATES HAVE NAMES LIKE KEISHA, SHANIQUA, KENYATTA, SHAQUANDA, ETC ETC
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: EITHER AA OR THE NAME OF A REPROBATE. ONLY REPROBATES HAVE NAMES LIKE KEISHA, SHANIQUA, KENYATTA, SHAQUANDA, ETC ETC

It's not your fault ,we shall know them by their fruits. .. undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

It's not your fault ,we shall know them by their fruits. .. undecided
HEHEHE. ITS ALL IN GOOD HUMOR wink NOTHING MALICIOUS.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: HEHEHE. ITS ALL IN GOOD HUMOR wink NOTHING MALICIOUS.

Repent! !!!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Repent! !!!
HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR MEDICINE TODAY ? undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR MEDICINE TODAY ? undecided

I don't need any sir, thankyou!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I don't need any sir, thankyou!
WELL YOU NEED SOMETHING. I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT YOU DEFINITELY NEED SOMETHING LOL
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by juventino: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: REVELATION 1 VS 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. <<< FUTURE PROPHESY. WHEN HE RETURNS THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM AND BEAT HIM UP BEFORE HE WAS PUT ON THE CROSS WOULD BE ON THE EARTH. THEY WOULD HAVE REINCARNATED BACK INTO THE EARTH.
Obadiah, honestly you get me confused sometimes. Always scared reading your post albeit you make sense sometimes. I'm getting more engrossed I'm your bible translation; but I've killed my spirit not to agree with you.
I promise not to read your post again lipsrsealed angry
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
juventino:
Obadiah, honestly you get me confused sometimes. Always scared reading your post albeit you make sense sometimes. I'm getting more engrossed I'm your bible translation; but I've killed my spirit not to agree with you.
LMAO. SCRIPTURES IS DEEP. YOU NEED A DEEP MIND.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
juventino:
Obadiah, honestly you get me confused sometimes. Always scared reading your post albeit you make sense sometimes. I'm getting more engrossed I'm your bible tran :slation; but I've killed my spirit not to agree with you.

You are not the only one LOL
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: WELL YOU NEED SOMETHING. I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT YOU DEFINITELY NEED SOMETHING LOL

Don't you think that I would know?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
juventino:
GIVE ME EXAMPLES OF WHAT GETS YOU CONFUSED ?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You are not the only one LOL
WHAT THINGS GET YOU CONFUSED ?
@kenyattaMoore:

Don't you think that I would know?
OBVIOUSLY NOT LOL
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT THINGS GET YOU CONFUSED ? OBVIOUSLY NOT LOL

Seems like you are the one who need something. ..I still can't figure it out. ..yet! undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Seems like you are the one who need something. ..I still can't figure it out. ..yet! undecided
I WAS JOKING. AS IN YOU NEED YOUR MEDICATION BECAUSE YOU ARE CRAZY. LOL.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: I WAS JOKING. AS IN YOU NEED YOUR MEDICATION BECAUSE YOU ARE CRAZY. LOL.

You seriously think I am crazy? undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You seriously think I am crazy? undecided
NAH. AM SURE YOU ARE IN

SANE grin
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Obadiah ,it's good to know you are having fun .
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
don't be deceived by heretics on nairaland oo, obadiah is the leader of the heretics association of nairaland and goshen is his assistant, don't let them teach u false doctrines ooo, be WARNED!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I ALWAYS HAVE FUN wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
bolaino: don't be deceived by heretics on nairaland oo, obadiah is the leader of the heretics association of nairaland and goshen is his assistant, don't let them teach u false doctrines ooo, be WARNED!!!

True! !it didn't take me one second to know that Obadiah666 is a false prophet .
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
bolaino: don't be deceived by heretics on nairaland oo, obadiah is the leader of the heretics association of nairaland and goshen is his assistant, don't let them teach u false doctrines ooo, be WARNED!!!
SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

True! !it didn't take me one second to know that Obadiah666 is a false prophet .
ERMM 777, GET IT RIGHT. 7 IS THE NUMBER FOR COMPLETION. wink
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: ERMM 777, GET IT RIGHT. 7 IS THE NUMBER FOR COMPLETION. wink
3,is the number of completion,7 is a divine number,and u should knw 7+7+7=2+1=3,so in a way ur number sums at 3,which standz 4 completion n balance.obadiah777 is someelse.
Basic numerology.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY
lol what prophesy?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by livethinme: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: BEING MENTALLY CHALLENGED WAS JUDGEMENT HANDED OUT TO THEM

see fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyedepo Slaps-Giving: Court Urged To Dismiss Case / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / I Choose To Praise God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.