Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,536 members, 7,978,758 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39760 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by teenature(f): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2013
As long as he keeps contesting, I will vote for him over n over again. Sai Muhammad Buhari

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by pmc01(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Whether you vote Buhari or not is not my palava.
But if you are antagonizing him simply because of his MILITARY PAST, then you're simply more of a 'bigot' than you claim he is.
If Americans were that myopic, they won't have voted in Obama just because he used to be 'Oganja'.
Bottomline is that we should be objective in our criticisms, not just talking like you're brainwashed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by phineas: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2013
And Gen buhari stayed up all night,kudos to you sir,great job there.

Scores so far,
Buhari Likes-310 still counting,

Gej crew(+multiple I'd's)-Less than 40 likes.

Makes me realize,less than 40 pple have been criticizing Buhari again and again on this 18 pgs,while 310 have liked,

Also factoring multiple ids the known paid perrogative of crew pdp that brings 50pple to say 20?

Our point has been made,The General remains a sought after candidate,The challenge my people now is how do we ensure a credible fair election 2015.Victory comes with preparation.let's find a way early to make this happen.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by bongila(f): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2013
Vote say wetin happen? At 80 he should be preparing to meet his maker not struggling with his grandkids for presidency.
Even if he's the only option come 2015 I won't vote! He should rest.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by idriis: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2013
Una still dey here?

Abeg na Buhari sure pass, make una leave talk for tortoise jaree!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by idriis: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2013
bongila: Vote say wetin happen? At 80 he should be preparing to meet his maker not struggling with his grandkids for presidency.
go away with ur 1 vote, we don't need it... You can go and vote for umbleraa Mumu!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by anydek: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2013
I will give Buhari my vote any time any day.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by OrangeHokage(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Let us learn to be truthful to ourselves, the problem with Nigerians are its current leaders, and what is needed is change, Buhari is that change, let us remove religious sentiments and tribalism and watch how our nation would move forward, watch how the reduction of politicians and officers in high places who steal our country funds. GEJ is a zoologist who understands only animals, which we are not. It's high time we unseat him and let the wind of change blow through..

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by soburtunde: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is d only hope 4 d masses 4 now .

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by anydek: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Let us not forget that Buhari has 12 million votes already and in the next election people that voted for Jonathan not PDP and who have seen the most clueless and corrupt administration will definitely vote for Buhari in the 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Mgbadike80: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2013
I reject him, i bound him, i cast him into the bottomless pit. Do u know how many co coppers were attacked and even killed cos of this man? GEJ might be a m0ron but he is human while buhari is a plain devil always talking about bloodshed. If buhari ever becomes president, he will take us back to the organization of islamic conference and reduce us to another sudan. Boko haram will become legitimized and praised just as ex niger delta militants are today. The east(se&ss) will likely secede again with foreign help and foreign powers will use that opportunity to keep us down for another 3 generation. Out of 160 million nigerians, we have more acceptable hands than that tribalist and religious bigot. Have u forgotten what he did as the PTF chairman? Now imagine what he will do as the president.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by muktarmtt(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2013
PointB: MumuNmadu Buhari has no fresh ideas to offer in this century. He belongs to the zoo.
Wit ur papa nd mama cos dey aready dere in zoo

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by soburtunde: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2013
bongila: Vote say wetin happen? At 80 he should be preparing to meet his maker not struggling with his grandkids for presidency.
And who requested 4 ur vote ?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by oiseworld: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Noooo
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by muktarmtt(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2013
I depenatly but 4 buhari 100*

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Didi8: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2013
No. I won't vote the boko haram general.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]I am of the opinion that GEJ has done well for Nigeria just that his mistakes have outshone his gooddeeds which could be very destructive in a country like Nigeria. Come 2015 I am voting for APC for real change,if Buhari emerges their candidate then so be it. BUHARI/ROCHAS is a good choice

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Irugboo(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2013
As for me all i want is peace and unity,so dat all this problems and disaster will stop,if it is buhari dat will make all dis wahala stop. If it is d will of God let him carry us.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Revolva(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2013
I prefer to vote foor buhari than that nothing upstair GEJ ..

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
I think he's the cleanest option we have. I like his stance against corruption. We need someone who will confront the likes of IBB and all these theiving politicians.

All these while no one has ever come out with any credible accusation of greed/corruption against him. We need a lot of cleaning in Nigeria and I believe Buhari is the man to do the cleaning, right from Local Governments to the top as so many thing has gone wrong.

Honestly, I don't even mind if he spends just 4 years. With the level of corruption in Nigeria, even the so called young blood that people want will not function properly because it takes a lot of guts and experience to tackle the enemies of this country.

Even the way the elites will stop at nothing to prevent him from winning speak volumes about what he's capable of.

I just wish people could read between the lines. If you really hate corruption, then Buhari is the man to vote for. Any other choice is an attempt to replay the same GEJ music for another 4 years!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MdzoughAdi(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
To hell with sharia and Boko Haram region, Jonathan for real.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Tamuagro: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
slysinzu: Mallam Buhari claim he still gat some Important
mission to carry out in Nigeria to make it a Good
Nation, He said he hope Nigerians give him the
chance to carry out his mission.
Will you Vote for Buhari in 2015?
The bottom line is Buhari has never been a currupt person despite all the positions he held,is high time that we Nigerians to stop politics of tribalism and religion sentiment, remember we need security,electricity,good roads,good health care education and etc,etc too numerous to mension.buhari is the Answer.forget about MuMu ( :JEG)

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by samkoro: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2013
We are not decieved by the manipulated likes,when the chips are down,we'll know who is who.No way for Buhari and Tinubu party.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Had_one:
Likes so far [261]
Dislikes so far [43]
BUHARI DON WIN FINISH...

Well, he always wins on Nairaland, twitter and facebook but unfortunately, elections are not won on social media and the masses on the streets who actually vote love GOODLUCK JONATHAN and will vote him again.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by NaLaugh: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2013
same song and dance. They are all one and the same.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by NaLaugh: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Tamu agro: The bottom line is Buhari has never been a currupt person despite all the positions he held,is high time that we Nigerians to stop politics of tribalism and religion sentiment, remember we need security,electricity,good roads,good health care education and etc,etc too numerous to mension.buhari is the Answer.forget about MuMu ( :JEG)

What concrete resolutions were made about these when he was in office?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Itulah(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Na jazz abi juju him go take convince me to vote for him? if i hear............ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ManofSteel1: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2013
I am a christian and have tried tirelesly myself to find grounds to discredit buhari. Though i have succeeded in discrediting the CPC as a party(which i vow never to vote for), its hard to do the same for buhari as an individual coz HISTORY doesnt LIE and i am sure thats why the pdp led government have accused him but havnt been able to tender solid evidence against to at least boost their electoral chances. Ok lets say buhari is actually a bloodthirsty Fanatic but there is a higher chance of fighting corruption and mismanagement which will lead to the creation of more jobs,improved security and infrastructural reform etc then i can live with dat compared to a GEJ who lets say isnt a fanatic or an alleged tribalist but guarantees me no hope of a better job/economic future coz of mounting corruption and predential pardons etc.Buhari had all the power in the world when he was a head of state and even chose Idiagbon a fellow muslim as his deputy. It shows us to things. Firstly that he could have made nigeria an islamic nation easily by military decree but he didnt(so is under a democratic setting with a powerful senate that can impeach him and an ethnically and religiously mixed armed forces that he can do it)and secondly,that buhari knew how to pick the right people(i.e. Idiagbon) to get the job done. For the overzealous christians that will Vote the GEJ PDP led Government 2015 purely on religious grounds, please read

1 COR 5:11 ... ''I Meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a BELIEVER yet indulges in sexual sin or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people.Dont even eat with such people''

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2013
I will never vote for any Hausas, Buhari is now a grandpa, Go and rest....

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Jakumo(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2013
Ayatollah Buhari-Bin-Laden of the Boko Haram terror fame MUST be permitted to vie for Nigeria’s presidency whenever he wishes to do so, if for no other reason than to show the entire world that the very best presidential candidate Northern Nigeria can find, after an exhaustive trans-generational search conducted throughout the entire strata of its political class, is a one-time tyrant of mythical sadistic ingenuity, but now reduced to a geriatric career buffoon and frail walking skeleton, reviled for his links to the blood-thirsty Boko Haram terror bombing group, and memorable only for having wound up the bitterly complaining LOSER of more national elections than recorded by any human being dead or alive.

Speaking of the dead, rumours have long been rife that Ayatollah Buhari is in fact physically deceased, and has been for a while, but then suffered the indignity of having his creepy cadaver cleverly preserved with formaldehyde, in order that it may continue to be used by political vultures as a prop to be wheeled out and posed for press photographs that they hope will lend authenticity to countless irrational but adamant declarations credited to the late Ayatollah.

These rumours are being investigated at press time. Stand by for breaking news on this back-story.

Sai Buggery !

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by omotee2013: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2013
maybe if he makes Babatunde Fasola his running mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.