Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,412 members, 7,908,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:36 PM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39435 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Classicalman(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
I don't think i can vote for Buhari. But neither will i vote for GEJ cos he is clueless. Maybe by 2015 my mind may tilt towards buhari cos he looks more credible.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by livebullet(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
macnicks: Yes, the only trusted and test presidential candidate. Jesus help him to avoid being rigged out. We christians love you. You did not Islamised Nigeria as a military head of state . How can he do it now in a democracy. Those saying that are enemies of fairness and truth.

u n who?....abeg mayb na only ur bakare church xtains love him o...nor stain us abeg

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
All people against Buhari, want corruption to continue.

They want to use religion to confuse the youths

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by madjune(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
The problem we have today is,most young Nigerians who may be nairalanders were kids when Buhari ruled Nigeria. I'm a proud catholic from the south,a lover of democracy and witnessed this man's style in 1983. He meant well. He is a sanitizer. That's why 1BB didn't like him. If anyone wants Nigeria to be as functional as Ghana, you better look beyond religion, tribe or boko haram scare and vote this man. Naira was stronger than the dollar under this man. Babangida messed it all up.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Juan65: very surprised at the rate people get frustrated at any slightest challenge, look at how you are ranting like soldier ant to warrant you calling some Nigerians crook, I wonder how old you are to acquire such an animalistic instinct, you are not qualified to be in this forum.
You've just given the crackhead a deserved response! I actually wanted to engage him but when I saw his abusive and incoherent post I knew his type! Ruffian
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chi4ik(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
iluvnaija: Nigerians will never learn lessons from this evil Jonathan and his party. More than 12 years they have enslaved ya'll and una never get sense. Don't worry, it's done on me now that Nigerians likes suffering grumbling and smiling.

GEJ and PDP will continue to torment ya'll until the end of time. Those voting GEJ and PDP has no brain. They need brain surgery.
U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a ritualist t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ know τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t GEJ is a ritualist! U̶̲̥̅̊ need not only a neurologist t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ carry out ur brain damage/tumor but U̶̲̥̅̊ need psychiatry Rehabilitation
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chi4ik(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
chi4ik: U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a ritualist t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ know τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t GEJ is a ritualist! U̶̲̥̅̊ need not only a neurologist t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ carry out ur brain damage/tumor but U̶̲̥̅̊ need psychiatry Rehabilitation
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by phineas: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Let's Focus pple,the question is simple,will you vote for General Buhari-240 likes still counting,the pro GEJ folks with confirmed multiple Ids are yet to garner 100 likes.

Let's pretend its a microsm of society,statistics are there too show,haters hate all you want,comment with multiple ids if u wish, Buhari has his confirmed sure followers who are non muslims,non northerners waiting to vote 2015.

PDP pple,mission accomplished,hurry back and report to ur masters.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Abbaj: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chi4ik(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Reference:

He meant as Head of State. Was Buhari head of state between 76 and 79. Thought it was between Murtala and Obasanjo. And by the way who said corruption abated under his watch. He went against former politicians of the second republic but no sooner had his ministers settled in the menace took off again albeit in a different manner. There were import quota scandals akin to the present subsidy debacle and so on. Quite a number of his key men are billionaires today. Look my friend, lets just say he tried. Corruption is not a fight of a determined man but that of a determined society and from all indications we are not ready yet.

And as for the economy he left it worse than he met it but I can't blame him for that. The combination of bad Shagari era policies and foreign sanctions esp in the wake of the 'crating' of Umaru Dikko did them in.
God less U̶̲̥̅̊ brother, U̶̲̥̅̊ spoke my mind A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ its d fact
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by LRNZH(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
If we do not have Raji Fashola, Nuhu Ribadu, Donald Duke running for President then Buhari is a better choice compared to GEJ.

Do you guys realise how much Nigeria has reached the brink of an uncoordinated and uncontrollable collapse under that clueless GEJ of a man?

Buhari's performance as a Petroleum Minister, Military Dictator and PTDF chief is head and shoulders above GEJ's as Deputy Gov., Gov. of Bayelsa State, VP, Acting President and President of Nigeria.

BTW many of the young cargoes some people are clamouring for have let us down already....Think Dimeji Bankole, Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Lawan Farouk, Fani Kayode etc.

I smh.............

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chairman: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
It took some wise ppl about 50 years to destroy nigeria, and the wisest and most inteligent ppl of naira land believes that jonathan must right 50 years wrong in 2 years. I don't see why buhari should be so desparate making this a do or die affair, his desparation is saying something to inteligent ppl but of cause little minded ones will not hear it
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by nodullin(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
So you want me to vote BOKO HARAM in 2015?

NEVER!!!! [size=8pt][/size]angry
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chi4ik(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Zakkyoz:
what fresh idea is Jonathan giving us now when the country has already been balkanised by his clueless administration? I'll vote Buhari by God's grace.
Is GEJ d couse of this Nigeria problem? U̶̲̥̅̊ should b gr8ful t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ him Fø̲̣̣я̅ savin ur life from all dis northan bad eggs(boko haram)
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Buhari is called a religious bigot, yet I heard one of his wive may have been a christian.

His cook and driver are christians.

He ruled Nigeria with absolute power yet did not bring Sharia to a single state.

He has never been to hajj pilgrimage.

He suspended hajj pilgrimages to save money.

He crushed violence from Muslim fanatics during his rule.

Now PDP are trying to accuse him of links with Boko Haram, when GEJ himself has stated people in his own govt are behind Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by LRNZH(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
And he gave Dora Akunyili (a Christian, just in case) the chance to achieve what she is most recognised for today.

GenBuhari: Buhari is called a religious bigot, yet I heard one of his wive may have been a christian.

He ruled Nigeria with absolute power yet did not bring Sharia to a single state.

Now PDP are trying to accuse him of links with Boko Haram, when GEJ himself has stated people in his own govt are behind Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
YES YES.. Its Buhari all the way so long as Dumbo Jonathan will contest.. Let the insults begin

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chi4ik(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tufiakwa Fø̲̣̣я̅ votin buhari... He is not even a NigeriaN, he is a Nigereian! Buhari is an awful man!
GEJ is d best option!!!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
I hope APC can see all these comments, before they make d same mistake again. Buhari is a no go area in 2015.

There's one man I can only vote for in 2015 and dat's if he decides to join politics; his name is Wole Arisekola. He's d messiah of our time. Look for him and convince him, our lives will never remain d same. Those who know him don't meet him, those who meet him don't know him.God bless u Wole Streetjournal
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by nodullin(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
So you want me to vote BOKO HARAM in 2015 ??

NEVER!!! angry angry angry
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Akpan107(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
iykak47: Buhari in Aso Rock? God forbid
Amen!

@post: No, i can never vote for Buhari and he cant get any elected seat that is more than a Chairman of his Local Govt.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Biafradiplomat: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jonathan underperformed no doubt but Buhari will be far worse, voting for Buhari will be akin to jumping from frying pan to fire. A lot of people thinks that military dictator and civilian presidency are the same but they are not! People cite Buhari as a strong ruler but it was clear that Idiagbon called the shots. The world has gone digital and Nigeria cant afford to be left behind with analogue despots like Buhari. Buhari is ethnocentric, dictatorial, religious fanatic, enemy of democracy, eccentric and above all violent and inconsiderate. Nigeria will hit the rocks if by omission or commission he gets into Aso rock, God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
GenBuhari: Buhari is called a religious bigot, yet I heard one of his wive may have been a christian.

Hahaha!! You are still spreading this falsehood? Funny but obvious how you cleverly deleted the part that said his first daughter was married to an Igbo man from Anambra. That lie was busted by the death of the very first daughter.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ayomidefalaye(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
I can never voted 4 a man who overthrow civilian
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by LRNZH(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
So in your opinion Nigeria has not hit the rocks already?

22Billion USD in Excess Crude account-ECA (left by the late Yar'adua) disappeared in less than 1 year (Feb. 2010 - Aug. 2010) under Acting President GEJ.
Subsidy on fuel was partly removed in Jan. 2012. Sure-P has not shown any results whatsoever till date.
Electricity situation has worsened. The apparent improvement last year was due to the anomalous heavy rains (causing floods). Now the rivers are drying up and we're back to square zero.
Boko Haram sponsors have remained faceless....no intel whatsoever. Who runs a country like that.
Anenih and Alamieyeseigha (confirmed crooks who have destroyed this country) are back in Gov't or getting Gov't support.
Kidnapping, terrorism, vandalism are everywhere in the country (nowehere is safe anymore).
Lawan Farouk is yet to be prosecuted almost 1 year after a recorded solicitation and acceptance of bribe was made public! Jesus have mercy on us.
GEJ renamed UNILAG to MAULAG without any consultations and didn't give a damn about what Nigerian thought only to rescind later after legal actions were taken against the Gov't.
GEJ installed Akpabio as PDP Gov. Forum Chairman. Akpabio is a confirmed thug who has had assassination in Akwa-Ibom State linked to him.

Please I do not want to carry on before someone here gets a heart attack.
GEJ is the worst president Nigeria has ever had. By 2015 only the carcass of a country will remain.

Biafra diplomat: Jonathan underperformed no doubt but Buhari will be far worse, voting for Buhari will be akin to jumping from frying pan to fire. A lot of people thinks that military dictator and civilian presidency are the same but they are not! People cite Buhari as a strong ruler but it was clear that Idiagbon called the shots. The world has gone digital and Nigeria cant afford to be left behind with analogue despots like Buhari. Buhari is ethnocentric, dictatorial, religious fanatic, enemy of democracy, eccentric and above all violent and inconsiderate. Nigeria will hit the rocks if by omission or commission he gets into Aso rock, God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
What type of muslim jihadist would choose a christian pastor as his Vice President?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chieli: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Bigflamie: Buhari? never in this my life time.
My friend don't kill yourself o. With God all things are possible. If God says he will be president again, he will. lets wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by 4chi: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
ANYBODY BUT JONATHAN BADLUCK..... The most clueless,classless,useless,aimless, and shoeless f.ool to ever find his way to aso rock. angry angry
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by specialmati(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Yes! If you wil vote for muhammad buhari 2015?Click like here.
i wil bt dat wil b in my dream
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by funnyx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
madjune: The problem we have today is,most young Nigerians who may be nairalanders were kids when Buhari ruled Nigeria. I'm a proud catholic from the south,a lover of democracy and witnessed this man's style in 1983. He meant well. He is a sanitizer. That's why 1BB didn't like him. If anyone wants Nigeria to be as functional as Ghana, you better look beyond religion, tribe or boko haram scare and vote this man. Naira was stronger than the dollar under this man. Babangida messed it all up.

Yes you're right a lot of posters on this forum are either not born or too young to witness the regime of Gen Buhari. Nigerians are very tough and obstinate people we need a real patriot and a disciplinarian like Buhari to change Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Hadone(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Yes! If you wil vote for muhammad buhari 2015?Click LIKE here.
Likes so far [261]
Dislikes so far [43]
BUHARI DON WIN FINISH...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by darlingbobo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.