Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,113 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39711 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by mafioso47(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Toktee: ur vote iz not important
what do yu mean.. All votes count!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by mike404(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
D I D. Y O U. K N O W!!!

Did you know that the Secretary General of the ruling NPN Uba Ahmed who was Buhari's tribesman was arrested at the airport only to be released on Buhari's orders and allowed to fly out of the country.

We have forgiven him buh must we forget??

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by muut2: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hmmn... May God almighty help this great entity called NIGERIA, its like most of us has imbibed or inherited the spirit of corruption from our Ogas on-top.
Carnally speaking I remember in the early 80s in a democratic governance where I first heard the word "Austerity", things were not easy for ordinary Nigerian except politicians. It was Gen. Buhari and Tunde Idiagbon who brought us some relief, they reduced the prices of food stuffs and other household items, introduced "war against indiscipline, war against corruption, leadership by example e.t.c." , their govt was later toppled by the "oppressor class" who felt their dominance was no longer noticed as there was almost equality amongst all.
If no one will vote him I will if my vote can make an impact. Being of the same geopolitical zone with the current president not withstanding.
To crown it all one billion Nigerians can not change what God has ordained whoever is the will of Him let him be.
Let us respect our leaders pls no matter what as the almighty God has hands in their enthronement.
You r free to challenge my opinion

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ngwakwe: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Let your people start practicing your sermon by stopping those ridiculous threads they create everyday affirming why they will never support any South Easterner contesting for President, implying that there can never be a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction[b][/b]

shymexx: Anyone will perform better than the incumbent, to be honest... So, if you've got a vote, please use it wisely without tribal sentiments - and help make Nigeria attain its full potentials in the scheme of things in the world as we move towards a bi-polar world...

All we need is a selfless, educated, and practical leader - who understands the ethos and consciousness of Africa... Someone who can balance the old African way and infuse it into the modern world.. wink
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Lasun(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Why do you talk before thinking? Who is constitutionally the Chief Security Officer of the state and why couldn't the state provide water to its university students?

Please observe decorum, you should be able to hold a civil discussion without been insulting. As the "Chief security officer" of the state, the policecommissioner takes orders from Abuja, even the state civil defence commander does not report to him.aIr hope you understand.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ogundale(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
NEVER!!!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by honeric01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

My friend, you suddenly realize you don't have any and probably haven't listened to or read any before. I asked for the link because I know you were simply reiterating things Lai Muhammed mischievously twisted for political points.

I asked this simple questions, they do not require google search nor advance calculus:

1. Will PDP create a terrorist group to fight themselves?
2. Who are those calling for amnesty? CPC/ACN/Arewa, right?
3. Who stands to gain from the actions of BH? Is it not the opposition that is using the insecurity in Nigeria to discredit GEJ?
4. Has Buhari not repeatedly call for bloodshed, lynching and mayhem, if election does not favour him?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/boko-haram-azazi-was-right/
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/44813-boko-haram-azazi-in-trouble.html

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/nigerians-should-hold-president-jonathan-responsible-over-the-identity-of-boko-haram-rep-member.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/boko-haram-azazis-bold-position-and-americas-evasive-posturing/
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-warns-nsa-azazi-over-anti-pdp-comment
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/23185/2012/04/28/boko_haram_jonathan_disagrees_azazi_pdps_involvement.html
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-to-summon-azazi-for-linking-pdp-with-bombings/
http://www.punchng.com/news/nsa-blames-pdp-for-boko-haram-crisis/

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&v=9HfkH82TaEk&hl=en-GB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&v=9HfkH82TaEk&hl=en-GB

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by livebullet(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Buhari instigated Boko Haram.....y are u guys still even mentioning that name?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by jmaine: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: Me vote for Ayatollah Buhari? [b]Noooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo[/b]

Correct post highly endorsed

7 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by livebullet(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
in the absence of a better person than Ebele i will rather vote d Federal mumu 10times over than vote buhari the Killer!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
mike404: D i D. Y O U. K N O W!!!

Did you know that Lawal Ojuolape, Benard Ogedengbe and Bartholomew Owoh; these three men were ordered to
be executed by Ayatollah Buhari under a retroactive decree for the crime of drug trafficking which didn't carry a death penalty when they committed the crime.
THAT'S WHAT I CALL SHARIAH
We have forgiven him buh must we forget

True, what a bad man this Buhari seems to be. If it had been GEJ, I bet he'd have not only pardoned them but would have definitely given them National Honors as well.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by joelbaba: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
for why?even na him born JESUS i no vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ozegbe(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
i will decide after the debate. No debate No vote.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by bosunolu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Buhari ke! God forbid.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by 7842I: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Never again can I vote another old dying man who will die in office.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Mantled(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
When will Nigerians open their eyes?
How can one think of voting for a religious fanatic like Buari,
whose political ambition is been driven by their so called Islamic agenda.
A terrorist in disguise. Paraphrase "Should Jonathan win the election, i will make the nation ungovernable for him - Buari"
To mention but a few.
If true leadership is all about service, Buari has got nothing to offer to to this nation!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lasun:

Please observe decorum, you should be able to hold a civil discussion without been insulting. As the "Chief security officer" of the state, the policecommissioner takes orders from Abuja, even the state civil defence commander does not report to him.aIr hope you understand.

There you go again shocked constitutionally, The chief security officer of a state is the GOVERNOR.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by mike404(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
BEWARE OF AYATOLLAH BUHARI
GOOD NIGHT
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Buhari Has failed in Nairaland there4 he should rule out contesting becos he is not a national leader rather a sectional one

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by crackhouse(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
i dey craze?, even if Jonathan is incapacitated by madness, that will not make me to vote Buhari. Never!. i will rather stay at home than vote Buhari.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by stan241(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
one can't help but observe throughout this thread that majority of those who say 'NO' do say based on religious reasons and heresays....quick question why didn't the general islamize the country when he ruled it before?.....now im not taking sides i'd rather have a fresh face at the helm but i'd rather people actually make their points withou religious sentiment
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by nagoma(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Osc: Buhari Has failed in Nairaland there4 he should rule out contesting becos he is not a national leader rather a sectional one

GEJ is not even the ijaw leader he tries to be.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by livebullet(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
bosunolu: Buhari ke! God forbid.

mehn dis guy u dey vexx gan! abi na buhari seize ur papa pension fund? tongue shocked
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by macnicks: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yes, the only trusted and test presidential candidate. Jesus help him to avoid being rigged out. We christians love you. You did not Islamised Nigeria as a military head of state . How can he do it now in a democracy. Those saying that are enemies of fairness and truth.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by lookmangiw(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
God's Mercy:
No. A man who truncated a democratically elected system on Dec 31, 1983 is not fit to pilot the affair of the country. We need open minded individuals and not religious bigots. May God guide and lead us to chose a man after His heart.
stupid folks calling shagari government democratically elected government. It's like calling the do or die politics of former president (olusegun obasanjo) that brought umar yaradua and the current dullard that is presiding over us a democratically elected government. Even late yaradua confessed to the irregularities that saw him getting to the highest office in the land. The same process that saw mallam shehu shagari selected into the presidential office in 1979.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MeAboki(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
YES!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Buhari and his party, the CPC, have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs now. Where are the road construction, the intra-city railways, hospitals modernisation, rebuilt schools, social schemes, reforms, power plants, irrigation schemes, etc? How far with the war against corruption in Nasarawa state? If Jakande as governor of Lagos in the 80s started an intra-city railway project, why not the CPC led Nasarawa state govt in 2013? Where are the achievements of the govt? Even if they'r still ONGOING, but where are they? Where are they? Where is the promised paradise?

Simple question demands only a simple answer. We are waiting!

15 pages and still no answer to the question above. Does it mean that Buhari's supporters here are that clueless?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
We need new generation of Leaders with fresh Ideas not some Old Religious Bigot from 1960's : angry
I remember in Elementary School(1980s), we were told that we are the Leaders of Tomorrow, yet these Leaders still wanna rule us in 2015 cry
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Juan65: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
omenka:

Just imagine the trash. So because we are in the 21st century, one shouldn't excise his right to vie for an elective position anymore? What kind of logic is that? What is Ananih still doing in politics? What is Bode george doing? What is Edwin Clerk doing? Not even to mention, they are all known crooks!

Very anoyingly funny hw some pple here reason. Too basic, too shallow. Jst like the Scumbag.
very surprised at the rate people get frustrated at any slightest challenge, look at how you are ranting like soldier ant to warrant you calling some Nigerians crook, I wonder how old you are to acquire such an animalistic instinct, you are not qualified to be in this forum.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by chi4ik(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
ladychoice:
Its bcoz oof pple lik you nigeria is in dis dilema in d 1st place! Wat does northern candidate av to do wit all dese? Truth b told out of all d possible candidates av seen for 2015 i.e ritualist david mark, mumu jonathan, buhari for now is d most feasible! Althoough i trust we would get anoda option. But somtimes when you cant get d best you go for least worst!
why will U̶̲̥̅̊ call ur president mumu? Will U̶̲̥̅̊ be pleased if some one else call ur father mumu? Tell me ΨђåƮ has he done t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ deserve this ur rude statement?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by changeagent(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Vision2017: If we look at the party manifesto of the CPC in the last election of which Buhari comes from, it has the reform of our Federal System clearly stated on it and for me that's worth commending cause I am of the opinion that the major cause of the controversies surrounding our polity is long over-due reformation of our federalism. Also, Buhari carefully and meticulously chosen running mate in person of Pastor Tunde Bakare seems to me to be a sign that he means real business in the act of good governance cause there is no way, Pastor Tunde Bakare will allow him to Islamize Nigeria and if that was Bnuhari's interior motive in government, then he wouldn't have opted to have Pastor Tunde as his running mate.
However, this should not be erroneously miscontrued to mean that I have concluded yet to cast my vote to him come 2015 but all I am saying is that let us be articulate enough on issues and look beyound tribal and ethnic cleavages which have overtime divided us against each other as a nation. I am a christain by faith and I am so because my parents were christains. If they had been muslims, then automatically I too would have been one. So therefore let us look beyound religion and tribal sentiments and vote for the right candidate that will eventually take Nigeria to the promised land. By happenstance, I am from same geo political zone with Mr. President GEJ and voted for him in the last election but don't think and will not vote for him again should he choose to contest in 2015. Why? Because he has hit below the belt but that's just my personal view and everyone else is entitled to his/her candidÀate of choice.
Sumarrily, should Buhari decide to contest and surpass other contestant in the 2015 election and is able to convince me clearly a
nd a
rticulately on why I should cast my vote in his favour, then he has won my vote. My candid advice is that we think beyound the box and try as much as we can to be articulate on issues rather than take sides on ethnic fanaticism
What a sensible and logical comment.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by idsamoo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nope!won't vote him!!we dont need same old cargo brain again(former head for that matter) on that seat,we want young vibrant,GOD fearing leader,we dont need same ppl frm same cycle again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Benue Apc Youth Leader Looses Right Hand(graphic Photos) / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.