Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,191 members, 7,950,120 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing (3243 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by bukason1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: for a guy who's idea of a first date is going out for beer? angry

Well, no, the picture thing will not be for me (ok maybe a little bit) but do you know how many rich dudes we have here.

Be wise girl

Advertise!

Lol.
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by dederocs(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
pDude: Copy and paste oyibo bullshyt. tongue
woman nyansh.
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by dederocs(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nigerian women why una like food like this una no dey chop for house...abi una just dey enjoy to make us spend money.we don taya for una ooh-that is why we no dey take una serious,una dey too money hungry.
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by dederocs(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: Blah blah blah and more fevking BLAH! Broke mudafuckers.
In Europe and America where they split bills-are they all broke mofos too?
shey una no dey chop for house?
why can't you just sip a chapman or something-hungry bitches.
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
bukason1:

Well, no, the picture thing will not be for me (ok maybe a little bit) but do you know how many rich dudes we have here.

Be wise girl

Advertise!

Lol.
I'm not looking for a man
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by dederocs(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
I don't mind going half on dinner(I have a job), but know that you will perpetually be in the "friend zone." As you bemoan this fate and wonder why I don't take you seriously, remember who picked up the check.

A man paying is not only generous and good manners, but it comes from the fact that historically and still today, women remain at an economic disadvantage to men. Once we start getting paid and promoted at equal rates as men, then I'll stop looking to men to pay the bill. Then there's the fact that our careers often get interrupted, postponed, or cut short by children in a way that men don't have to worry about.
when will women stop thinking that it is a man's benefit to be with a woman.
as for me,i don't care less...so many fishes in the ocean,abi gold dey inside ur pussy?
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by Creamish(f): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
dederocs:
when will women stop thinking that it is a man's benefit to be with a woman.
as for me,i don't care less...so many fishes in the ocean,abi gold dey inside ur pussy?

I hope u plan on getting married some day . .
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by pleep(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
bukason1:

Ouch!

Why hit on a brother with a word like that.

Take it easy girl.

The dude probably likes you. You never know where or when you will finally meet "THE ONE".
lol. WOW

You hear that mondi-cheeks? grin
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: lol. WOW

You hear that mondi-cheeks? grin
no thanks, I'm good riding solo tongue
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by pleep(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2013
Mondi Cheeks riding solo grin

Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by Mindependent(f): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Just wasted couple minutes of my life reading that *facepalm* let me tell you, the only reason why guys pay is cos their pigs and they want the girl to be indebted to them so they can get the honeypot that night . Fuckin dogs! angry
Re: Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing by pleep(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
^ women in general need to grow the hell up. 90% of the time a man pays is because there is a social obligation, and he would feel bad if he didn't.

This is pretty much why i think no dude should pay for anything, ever, because ladies will just interprete it as some evil scheme for their sloppy vagaina. Ever heard of a thing called gratitude?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman Madly. When A Man Loves A Woman Madly / I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... / Men Obsession With B**bs,,how True Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.