Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (254440 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 3:19pm On May 09, 2013
Nice 1 bro..
Bt u av 2 tell some oda stuffs lyk d actual quest smpple were asked, was it a panel interv or 1 on 1, aw was d verificatn of credential, d dress code( was everbody on suit), wen r u guys expecting feedback, is dat d last interview, etcetra..
Whateva u tink dat wud b helpful.
God bless

dagzy:

Well...definitely,workforce people have concluded their own part of the recruitment process and have handed over to HBC. Now, it is time for the general interviews for everybody that passed the test I think (although the guy coordinating asked people generally how the test and auditions went). It isn't only for people that missed the workforce auditions and it is being done alphabetically cos d ppl dere today has surnames starting with AA to AD(not sure where exactly it ends today) but the guys dere said it is going to be done in batches. So peeps, relax and keep your fingers crossed as long as you passed the test, you will be called for an interview.

Start honing your sales skills and banking knowledge wink

Well...definitely,workforce people have concluded their own part of the recruitment process and have handed over to HBC. Now, it is time for the general interviews for everybody that passed the test I think (although the guy coordinating asked people generally how the test and auditions went). It isn't only for people that missed the workforce auditions and it is being done alphabetically cos d ppl dere today has surnames starting with AA to AD(not sure where exactly it ends today) but the guys dere said it is going to be done in batches. So peeps, relax and keep your fingers crossed as long as you passed the test, you will be called for an interview.

Start honing your sales skills and update your banking knowledge. wink

Start honing your sales skills and update your banking knowledge.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2013
@dagzy, were you by any chance in Ife on the day you were to attend the audition?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 09, 2013
SPACE RESERVED!!! LET ME CHARGE MY FONE 1ST, DEN I WILL CUM TELL U WOT I STILL REMEMBERED BEIN ASKED TODAY
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dagzy(f): 5:57pm On May 09, 2013
presiade: @dagzy, were you by any chance in Ife on the day you were to attend the audition?

....Yeni...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dagzy(f): 6:11pm On May 09, 2013
@dams, d guys wer in suit and tie, d ladies were randomly corporate;shirt and/or suit, its a bank anyway, deir dress code is suit! D verification was thorough, didn't see anybody that was turned back due to any issue with certificate/results, one guy was turned back cos he wasn't slated for today tho. I dunno what anybody else was asked cos u don't see whoever goes in when he/she comes out, I only know what I was asked,basically d general interview questions,tell us abt urself,banking,heritage bank,teamwork,challenge u faced in life,strength and weakness,short and long term goals,which state u wanna work, bla bla bla.
It was for abt 30-40mins each, a panel of 4 ppl although only 2 were less busy durin my time. Guess dat's all!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:52pm On May 09, 2013
dagzy: @dams, d guys wer in suit and tie, d ladies were randomly corporate;shirt and/or suit, its a bank anyway, deir dress code is suit! D verification was thorough, didn't see anybody that was turned back due to any issue with certificate/results, one guy was turned back cos he wasn't slated for today tho. I dunno what anybody else was asked cos u don't see whoever goes in when he/she comes out, I only know what I was asked,basically d general interview questions,tell us abt urself,banking,heritage bank,teamwork,challenge u faced in life,strength and weakness,short and long term goals,which state u wanna work, bla bla bla.
It was for abt 30-40mins each, a panel of 4 ppl although only 2 were less busy durin my time. Guess dat's all!
I guess dat must v bin easy for u...gsk mama
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dagzy(f): 7:00pm On May 09, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: I guess dat must v bin easy for u...gsk mama

Hahahahaa Jesusbabygirl, lol @ gsk mama....I pray o!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 7:31pm On May 09, 2013
Thanks, uve done a great job

dagzy: @dams, d guys wer in suit and tie, d ladies were randomly corporate;shirt and/or suit, its a bank anyway, deir dress code is suit! D verification was thorough, didn't see anybody that was turned back due to any issue with certificate/results, one guy was turned back cos he wasn't slated for today tho. I dunno what anybody else was asked cos u don't see whoever goes in when he/she comes out, I only know what I was asked,basically d general interview questions,tell us abt urself,banking,heritage bank,teamwork,challenge u faced in life,strength and weakness,short and long term goals,which state u wanna work, bla bla bla.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2013
dagzy:

....Yeni...
Ok, that means I am right... Deductive reasoning... *smiling*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2013
Just got my Interview invitation for tomorrow 1:20 pm @ VI. Baba God naa ni. Lagos I come again.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by afrolegend: 8:22pm On May 09, 2013
dr dams: Thanks, uve done a great job

Bro,so u re saying we d remaining should be prepared and is it compulsory we put on suit.so as to know how to run arround to get one
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by afrolegend: 8:24pm On May 09, 2013
presiade: Just got my Interview invitation for tomorrow 1:20 pm @ VI. Baba God naa ni. Lagos I come again.

@presiade,paste d message or ur full name so as for the rest to know when it would be there turn.God bless
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by geoyinka: 8:26pm On May 09, 2013
presiade: Just got my Interview invitation for tomorrow 1:20 pm @ VI. Baba God naa ni. Lagos I come again.
pls presiade can yu let me just knw d first 2 letters of ur surname! So as to calculate mine
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 8:39pm On May 09, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by afrolegend: 8:58pm On May 09, 2013
dr dams: Lol!! Do u av 2 mention dat? Or u dey use style ask who get suit to boro u

Bt,dat an insult.u dnt nid dis
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 9:09pm On May 09, 2013
afrolegend:

Bt,dat an insult.u dnt nid dis

an insult wont cum wit a "lol" sir..., was jst an Humour am sori, bt really, u dnt av 2 tell us u wanna run around to get a suit, u dnt nid dat
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by afrolegend: 9:23pm On May 09, 2013
dr dams:

an insult wont cum wit a "lol" sir..., was jst an Humour am sori, bt really, u dnt av 2 tell us u wanna run around to get a suit, u dnt nid dat

So,is it compulsory I wear suit nw?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2013
afrolegend:

@presiade,paste d message or ur full name so as for the rest to know when it would be there turn.God bless
geoyinka: pls presiade can yu let me just knw d first 2 letters of ur surname! So as to calculate mine
afrolegend:
I know better than to paste my full names, please brother. My surname is however 'Adel***.
I hope that helps.

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2013
afrolegend:

geoyinka: pls presiade can yu let me just knw d first 2 letters of ur surname! So as to calculate mine
afrolegend:

I know better than to paste my full names, please brother. My surname is, however, 'Adel***.
I hope that helps.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by geoyinka: 10:25pm On May 09, 2013
presiade:
I know better than to paste my full names, please brother. My surname is, however, 'Adel***.
I hope that helps.
. Thanks bro dt "adel" alone has been very hepful. i wouldn't knw why som1 could expect yu to put ur full name here.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by platos56(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2013
dagzy:

Start honing your sales skills and update your banking knowledge. wink

Start honing your sales skills and update your banking knowledge.
Wot was d interview like?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by afrolegend: 10:52pm On May 09, 2013
geoyinka: . Thanks bro dt "adel" alone has been very hepful. i wouldn't knw why som1 could expect yu to put ur full name here.

9ce one babe.it has bin helpul.mine would b may be upper wik den,sins my surmame is olaw
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 09, 2013
Ur experiences in sch, ur goal in life, y u chose d course u read,ur proficiency in computer,if wot u graduated wit is really ur capability,wot u have achieved in d last 3yrs,ur challenges in life,wot is banking. Na d questions wey i fit remember wey dem ask me. Gud luck. STRICTLY FOR PH!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2013
click2cbn: Ur experiences in sch, ur goal in life, y u chose d course u read,ur proficiency in computer,if wot u graduated wit is really ur capability,wot u have achieved in d last 3yrs,ur challenges in life,wot is banking. Na d questions wey i fit remember wey dem ask me. Gud luck
pls did u do audition with workforce lagos last week. Cos i dnt undastand which set of pple were invited for this interview
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by platos56(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2013
Seye25: pls did u do audition with workforce lagos last week. Cos i dnt undastand which set of pple were invited for this interview
Av u nt been reading tro d thread?...interviews av started in PH and Lagos but taking place in batches....click2bn hints on PH interviews while dagzy hints on Lag's...y u de draw us back?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 12:16am On May 10, 2013
Seye25: pls did u do audition with workforce lagos last week. Cos i dnt undastand which set of pple were invited for this interview
Sorry, am for PH
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Wix4real: 9:02am On May 10, 2013
@dagzy thanks, ur post will be really helpful. can u please help with direction to the place from oshodi?? Got mine by 4:20 and my surname is ADET***. And i also was @ the Work force Audition.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 10:45am On May 10, 2013
my surname is ADEG****** and av not received any invite, though my audition went well and i dint have issues with my credentials, all in perfect condition. Can someone tell me what's goin on, i had my audition 2pm on thursday.....
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 11:04am On May 10, 2013
or is dre anyone with ADEGB*** as surname that has gotten invite,waiting for responses....y'all
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Wix4real: 12:00pm On May 10, 2013
deturla: my surname is ADEG****** and av not received any invite, though my audition went well and i dint have issues with my credentials, all in perfect condition. Can someone tell me what's goin on, i had my audition 2pm on thursday.....
i wouldn't know why u haven't gotten an invite, but u said u did well in the audition right As for me, i didn't think i impressed myself that much @ the audition. So, i guess this is probably a second chance or those that did real well are been considered 4 anoda post. All i can just say is to keep ur fingers cross, and don't stop the search.. Am still searching.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 12:26pm On May 10, 2013
Wix4real: i wouldn't know why u haven't gotten an invite, but u said u did well in the audition right As for me, i didn't think i impressed myself that much @ the audition. So, i guess this is probably a second chance or those that did real well are been considered 4 anoda post. All i can just say is to keep ur fingers cross, and don't stop the search.. Am still searching.

your name starts with ADE*** I GUESS
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by JMystique(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2013
My friend just finished his second interview but as soon as he got home they called him to come back...hope its a good sign,the poor guys is dying of hyper

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.