Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,671 members, 7,889,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (255135 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by pholake(f): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2013
being: Yes, i'm one of these. Anyone else?

I did d audition with workforce too but havnt gotten any message 4 d interview, wotz happening?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by viexcey(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2013
This wait is killing me slowly. God will see us through in Jesus name...Amen!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by hurdson007: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
so who did interview in ph here? What's the wait for?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Heritage just sent another text for the next stage ooo..lagos peeps..essay stage
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
@julicentric, i got d same sms ooo for next stage tmrw. I guess it's an essay writing......... Who else got it?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
I also got the text.What are we to expect abuja and PH peeps?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Congratulations to the lagos peeps that made it to the next stage.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
First, you'l be given a topic to write an essay on for like 15mins. The topic can be random but might be related to banking. Ours was: 'The role of banking in the economy'. Then after dat, you'll do oral presentation where you'l stand in front of a panel(like four of deir staff), you'l pick a random topic 4rm a basket and speak on it for 2mins. Just be confident and composed. You dont have to know a lot about the topic, just say what you do know in an intelligent manner. Most of all, pray for God's favor. Hope I'v bin a lil helpful.
Jesusbabygirl: I also got the text.What are we to expect abuja and PH peeps?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sassydivaa: First, you'l be given a topic to write an essay on for like 15mins. The topic can be random but might be related to banking. Ours was: 'The role of banking in the economy'. Then after dat, you'll do oral presentation where you'l stand in front of a panel(like four of deir staff), you'l pick a random topic 4rm a basket and speak on it for 2mins. Just be confident and composed. You dont have to know a lot about the topic, just say what you do know in an intelligent manner. Most of all, pray for God's favor. Hope I'v bin a lil helpful.
Tanx dear,dis will definetely be very helpful
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
I just got the message tooo. I thank God o!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by purposefulzion: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
folakeojo:
Guy hw far, I hope what we did is the last stage o, dis waiting don tire me
Litle is d tym remainin compared to wen wev startd. I hop so too sha
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myaar: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hi dear, pls the oral presentation was it sumtin related to banking you picked to talk on as well?
Sassydivaa: First, you'l be given a topic to write an essay on for like 15mins. The topic can be random but might be related to banking. Ours was: 'The role of banking in the economy'. Then after dat, you'll do oral presentation where you'l stand in front of a panel(like four of deir staff), you'l pick a random topic 4rm a basket and speak on it for 2mins. Just be confident and composed. You dont have to know a lot about the topic, just say what you do know in an intelligent manner. Most of all, pray for God's favor. Hope I'v bin a lil helpful.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
myaar: Hi dear, pls the oral presentation was it sumtin related to banking you picked to talk on as well?
No, it wasnt. I picked 'Packaging'. A friend picked 'Dreams'. Another picked 'Service'. So you see, its pretty random.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ikegwegbe(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Plz Is there any on that did his interview this week that got the success mail.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by emmaxcojil: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: I also got the text.What are we to expect abuja and PH peeps?
Pls when is the date for the next stage...... Is it 2morow
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myaar: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
kissThanks a lot, God bless u
Sassydivaa: No, it wasnt. I picked 'Packaging'. A friend picked 'Dreams'. Another picked 'Service'. So you see, its pretty random.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by folakeojo(f): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2013

Quick question, was dis stage done in batches over a period of days or do you think it was everyone dt made it to dis stage dt was called at once? The reason why I'm asking is I don't know of anyone yet that was interviewed last week in lagos that has been called for this next stage. I just want to have an idea of what's going on really.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by being(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
fawibs: Please help oo!I have still not gotten my invite for interview.Please can i have their number seems i need to give them a call angry
when u called them, what was their response? Guys r already gettin invites for the next stage. Heritage and their dramas!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Baba God thank you again! I got the invitation SMS for second stage interview slated for tomorrow by 9:00 am. I was in WAEC marking/ coordination center when the message entered. *smiling*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by being(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
folakeojo:

Quick question, was dis stage done in batches over a period of days or do you think it was everyone dt made it to dis stage dt was called at once? The reason why I'm asking is I don't know of anyone yet that was interviewed last week in lagos that has been called for this next stage. I just want to have an idea of what's going on really.
juliecentric was interviewed last wk monday & she got invited 4 d essay.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by folakeojo(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
being: juliecentric was interviewed last wk monday & she got invited 4 d essay.
Thank you so much. Needed clarification on what was really going on. Though I was interviewed on thursday sha. Hmmm. It is well
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by bobfizzy: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Was interviewd last week too jst got d txt 4 nxt stage. Seems am d only 1 slatd 4 sunday. I gues d Heritage guyz werent jokng wen dey said we stil hv 2more stages 2go. We ar almost dere guyz lets giv it al we hv got! Success 2evry1 being assessd dis wkend.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
@purposefulzion n onyinben. Did u get any sms too?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
All d best guys in d next stage@lag peeps. For the essay,pick simple points u can elaborate on. My batch wrote an essay on:Heritage bank, five years from now; For the oral presentation,just be confident, coherent,deliver your points with grace and u myt have to answer questions based on what you deliver. You'd be given one minute to prepare youtself before talking, so try to compose yourself before you start and please relax(no shaking voice).I rily hope this helps. Success.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls for abj n ph peeps who wrote essays, pls can u suggest those topics that were asked of you
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ikenna44: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
R u kidin me? Anoda interview? Essay wat? Wat sort of rigorous proces is dis? Jst 2 get a job...! I bow o! Nw I'm havin 2nd tots...
If I find out dat dis job is marketing related after all dis stres...I wil be pissed!
Stil dnt knw hw I got dis far...above 25...didnt wear a tie 2 d interview...and dey stil invited me 4 d nxt stage...**I smel deposit mobilization**

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by MaforBea(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Wow! Did my interview 2 weeks ago and I haven't gotten the next stage text and my surname starts with A. Hope they wud be professional enough to let us know the situation weather pass or fail.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ikenna44: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls does any1 knw if its posible 2 reschedule?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cuteyem(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
ikenna44: R u kidin me? Anoda interview? Essay wat? Wat sort of rigorous proces is dis? Jst 2 get a job...! I bow o! Nw I'm havin 2nd tots...
If I find out dat dis job is marketing related after all dis stres...I wil be pissed!
Stil dnt knw hw I got dis far...above 25...didnt wear a tie 2 d interview...and dey stil invited me 4 d nxt stage...**I smel deposit mobilization**

Lolllzzz. Ikenna my man you aint seen nothing yet. Is it because they didn't take you through an assessment centre? If you ask me this is SO NOT RIGOROUS. All the best man
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ikenna44: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bt seriously...its a bit hectic na...dey shud consider pple dat re wrkin already...hw can snd sum1 a text on friday 4 an event on sat...wat if d person already has plans or is outta town...as it is nw sef, all ma clothes re dirty...I was planin 2 rest d whole of 2moro...I jst hope dey ve room 4 pple dat intend 2 reschedule
cuteyem:

Lolllzzz. Ikenna my man you aint seen nothing yet. Is it because they didn't take you through an assessment centre? If you ask me this is SO NOT RIGOROUS. All the best man

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.