Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,679 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (255137 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by purposefulzion: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
Seye25: @purposefulzion n onyinben. Did u get any sms too?
Stil waitn bro, wat abt u?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by udylah(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sassydivaa: No, it wasnt. I picked 'Packaging'. A friend picked 'Dreams'. Another picked 'Service'. So you see, its pretty random.

I picked GRATITUDE, a friend picked MINDSET...u pick, read it clearly out to them, sit down, think on it for 1 min den 2mins to speak on it...

Goodluck
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by udylah(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
folakeojo:

Quick question, was dis stage done in batches over a period of days or do you think it was everyone dt made it to dis stage dt was called at once? The reason why I'm asking is I don't know of anyone yet that was interviewed last week in lagos that has been called for this next stage. I just want to have an idea of what's going on really.

Ours was 3 days in Ph...different dates of invite tru SMS...so still be hopeful
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
All of us in ABUJA did it within a day
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
udylah:

I picked GRATITUDE, a friend picked MINDSET...u pick, read it clearly out to them, sit down, think on it for 1 min den 2mins to speak on it...

Goodluck
oh,does it mean d topics were 'one-word' topics,hun shocked
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Salore4real(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Very funny... Just recieved a text from Heritage Bank for an interview slated for 1pm today at around 9:49pm... I don't know if they expect me to turn back the hands of time to be able to attend the interview..

WHAT DO I DO NOW? Anyone in same shoes??
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Salore4real: Very funny... Just recieved a text from Heritage Bank for an interview slated for 1pm today at around 9:49pm... I don't know if they expect me to turn back the hands of time to be able to attend the interview..

WHAT DO I DO NOW? Anyone in same shoes??

I will advice dt you come tomorrow cos am also slated for 1pm..All d best

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2013
purposefulzion:
Stil waitn bro, wat abt u?
i got d sms. As i am writing u, i am on my way to d venue
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myaar: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Success to y'all having 2nd stage today, God will do it for us all. All the best
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dadisser: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Guyz, dis lagos HBC is not funny o. I wrote the CBT twice and got success emails, went for workforce audition and I'm very sure I didn't fail that. And I've still not gotten text for the interview. What's going on? How can it be d lastweek when I've not been called?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Salore4real(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2013
I tried calling the Heritage Bank number to see if I can reschedule because incidentally i forgot my credentials in school when i came home the night before yesterday... The txt i recieved around 9:46pm yesternight showed i was scheduled for 1pm yesterday...
Who knows for how long the exercise will last cos i intend calling their number on Monday after trying severally today without success??
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by myaar: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Tot dey said u shld just come with a pen and a means of identification. U don't need credentials nau. N I think it was an error cos ders 1pm batch today, so am sure ur slated for 1pm
Salore4real: I tried calling the Heritage Bank number to see if I can reschedule because incidentally i forgot my credentials in school when i came home the night before yesterday... The txt i recieved around 9:46pm yesternight showed i was scheduled for 1pm yesterday...
Who knows for how long the exercise will last cos i intend calling their number on Monday after trying severally today without success??
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by shayi12: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2013
has anione that did his/her interview on thursday been sent an invite for the next stage? i hate to feel like am d odd one out
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by loppy87: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2013
Lagos peeps, is there anyone who feels he/she performed well in the interview, and is yet to get an sms for 2nd stage.......
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by MaforBea(f): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2013
Pls what of us that did interview 2 weeks ago?? No text. Pls folks that are going today do ur surnames start with A Is it alphabetical?? Pls folks going in today should try and inquire for the rest of us. @presiade and co. Thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by loppy87: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2013
bros, at this point, there is no alphabetical arrangement, i guess you are stunned with what's happening.....Just put ur trust in God
MaforBea: Pls what of us that did interview 2 weeks ago?? No text. Pls folks that are going today do ur surnames start with A Is it alphabetical?? Pls folks going in today should try and inquire for the rest of us. @presiade and co. Thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2013
@Salome ...u r on your own...there are certain opportunities you shouldn't take for granted..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2013
Julieccentric: @Salome ...u r on your own...there are certain opportunities you shouldn't take for granted..
It seems Salome's text was for the first stage not the essay and oral stage, cos he talked of his credentials. Probably, he was part of the last batch for the first, while the text came quite later than it was supposed to. But, I think he should go there and show his face first.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2013
jtgpt:
It seems Salome's text was for the first stage not the essay and oral stage, cos he talked of his credentials. Probably, he was part of the last batch for the first, while the text came quite later than it was supposed to. But, I think he should go there and show his face first.

Very very possible..that's why he shouldn't even re-schedule.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by folakeojo(f): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2013
shayi12: has anione that did his/her interview on thursday been sent an invite for the next stage? i hate to feel like am d odd one out
Same here, let's be hopeful and see what happens next week
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2013
MaforBea: Pls what of us that did interview 2 weeks ago?? No text. Pls folks that are going today do ur surnames start with A Is it alphabetical?? Pls folks going in today should try and inquire for the rest of us. @presiade and co. Thanks

Guys just relax. They said they will contact you soon. They're doing it according to the day you did your first interview; although there're little exceptions like julieccentric and co.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dadisser: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2013
You pple are not talking nw o. What about us that did workforce audition and hasn't received text for first stage yet? Coz ffing dis thread, I found out that some that didn't even do d audition were called for the first stage. What's happening nah?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by folakeojo(f): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2013
presiade:

Guys just relax. They said they will contact you soon. They're doing it according to the day you did your first interview; although there're little exceptions like julieccentric and co.
Did you get this info directly from them today?
I hope this is the case anyway, I'm still hopeful sha. Tnx
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by bobfizzy: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2013
da disser: You pple are not talking nw o. What about us that did workforce audition and hasn't received text for first stage yet? Coz ffing dis thread, I found out that some that didn't even do d audition were called for the first stage. What's happening nah?
D best explanatn wud b dat dey ar doin it in batches due 2 urgency n large no of ppl. cos @ d last interview a lady was told dat she shud hold on 4 d nxt batch of trainin sch cos she wudnt b able 2 mak dis batch because of her conditn. If dis isnt it den na God hand u dey o. Jst b hopeful n hv faith.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by bobfizzy: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2013
Julieccentric: @Salome ...u r on your own...there are certain opportunities you shouldn't take for granted..
I hp we wud get feed back 4rm u wen u ar done o. Al d best sha. I trust u na niger delta no dey carry last o
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2013
bobfizzy:
I hp we wud get feed back 4rm u wen u ar done o. Al d best sha. I trust u na niger delta no dey carry last o

Most definitely...would send in my report.I rep delta state but I also rep naija.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
presiade:

Pls, how many of you were there today?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^we were about 16 or 18 for the 9am batch...
@folakeojo, I was only relaying the response I got from the HR when I asked the question on you people's behalf.
I rest my case in your hand again o, baba God... SUCCESS is mine.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
The assessment is ok. Goodluck to others. Assessment continues tmrw.The next two weekends is for d assessment. So relax if u avnt b invited for d next stage. @Damilola, mail me ur contact.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
We are about 16 in number.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thanks Presiade and Julie. Success is ours IJN
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by MaforBea(f): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Seye25: The assessment is ok. Goodluck to others. Assessment continues tmrw.The next two weekends is for d assessment. So relax if u avnt b invited for d next stage. @Damilola, mail me ur contact.

June has only 2 more weekends. That means at the end of June, HB is done and Done! Baba take control!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.