Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,154 members, 7,939,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (256917 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Dreamt Again!!!HB!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
wat did u dream about this tym! Dat we were being paid our first salary? Lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
medicals nd T.S on my mind...seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by haroldflexy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Take it easy guyz.... For God knwz d end from the begining. Dnt worry dat pretty head/mind of urz. Jst thank God 4 d bst 4 dis is ur mnth of laughter.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
haroldflexy: Take it easy guyz.... For God knwz d end from the begining. Dnt worry dat pretty head/mind of urz. Jst thank God 4 d bst 4 dis is ur mnth of laughter.
yes boss
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
guys that went for 2nd stage interview on saturday,hw did it go fellaz?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
chrisI: wat did u dream about this tym! Dat we were being paid our first salary? Lol
hahahah naw that's wat am talking about!!!..its well oo
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
uneks1: hahahah naw that's wat am talking about!!!..its well oo
bros hw far na?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please all of you should just relax and stop throwing tension around! Your speculations are not helping matters at all. Even the HR dude that told us TS will start 2nd or 3rd week of July seems not to know his onions well. Take your mind off HB. when they ar ready them go send you SEQUEL bla bla bla...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
chrisI: bros hw far na?
i dey broda..how service 2day o jareh!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by mrGrAb(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Macayo: Please all of you should just relax and stop throwing tension around! Your speculations are not helping matters at all. Even the HR dude that told us TS will start 2nd or 3rd week of July seems not to know his onions well. Take your mind off HB. when they ar ready them go send you SEQUEL bla bla bla...
Macayo Macayo Macayo!! I'd advice you select ur choice of words appropriately, suiting 4 a social network.. Yu no sabi who be who oo..

4 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Macayo: Please all of you should just relax and stop throwing tension around! Your speculations are not helping matters at all. Even the HR dude that told us TS will start 2nd or 3rd week of July seems not to know his onions well. Take your mind off HB. when they ar ready them go send you SEQUEL bla bla bla...

Lol! Macayo, until third week has come and gone, then you can categorically say someone does not know his onions. Until then just be calm and get all the rest you can. For all you know, TS has started. First Course is Discipline and Patience: How to be Patient and Remain Calm under Pressure.

Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
CuteNCuddly:

Lol! Macayo, until third week has come and gone, then you can categorically say someone does not know his onions. Until then just be calm and get all the rest you can. For all you know, TS has started. First Course is Discipline and Patience: How to be Patient and Remain Calm under Pressure.

Lol! grin
#gbam..TS 101
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2013

I think we should communicate like learned people in this Forum besides we are all graduates

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Best BBA eviction night. Mind at rest!!! *exhales*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kamnelly:
I think we should communicate like learned people in this Forum besides we are all graduates
okay. I have noticed you. Run along now.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
U know i really wonder and believe why people will attain a particular age and yet they are not matured.its a pity and too bad dat someone here is too loud and dats a sign of low common sense of reasoning. Poor applicant insulting ur to be boss.go bak read ur comments and think about yourself. Try to reason like a man. Cos u speak like a woman

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
U know i really wonder and believe why people will attain a particular age and yet they are not matured.its a pity and too bad dat someone here is too loud and dats a sign of low common sense of reasoning. Poor applicant insulting ur to be boss.go bak read ur comments and think about yourself. Try to reason and speak like a man. Cos u speak like a woman

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kamnelly: U know i really wonder and believe why people will attain a particular age and yet they are not matured.its a pity and too bad dat someone here is too loud and dats a sign of low common sense of reasoning. Poor applicant insulting ur to be boss.go bak read ur comments and think about yourself. Try to reason and speak like a man. Cos u speak like a woman

Pls wit all due respect, I support your point but please do not insult women. He talks like an spoilt 16 year old who doesn't know the meaning of decency and respect...not a woman pls... Thanks smiley

4 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kid i should have said my dear
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Macayo: okay. I have noticed you. Run along now.
I have followed this thread quietly and chose not to comment because of people like u. U r too arrogant and disrespectful. The other time u called a whole director an ediiiot and now u said someone dat recruited u doesn't know his onions. My advice for u is not to be carried away till u get d offer letter.

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by didicold(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Whoa there Kamnelly, u don't get off insultin d other sex by saying we behave like one of d "finest" specimens of ur species, all "kudos" goes to d male species. If most women really were like dat,i doubt any guy would get married..lol

Kamnelly: U know i really wonder and believe why people will attain a particular age and yet they are not matured.its a pity and too bad dat someone here is too loud and dats a sign of low common sense of reasoning. Poor applicant insulting ur to be boss.go bak read ur comments and think about yourself. Try to reason like a man. Cos u speak like a woman
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
.jst wana congratulate every1 who saw the 7th day of the 7th month of this year! Our expectations wont b cut off in this month..it is our month of victories, so lets give God praise for He has fulfilled the desires of our heart! Pls no fighting in this room oooo! We r colleagues...nd by dat i mean Hb staff, so pls u guys shuld put down ur weapons nd embrace peace.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Plz why are you all fighting with AIR? *back to my BBA*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
cheesy
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
dr dams: When am tensed, unhappy or thinking abt smtin.. an oppurtunity to LMFAO always abound on Nairaland...
@ d end, we go give d ffg award..
*most insultive
*most social
*most garrulous
*most controversial
*most lively... Bla bla
abi o..dem need am!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
uneks1: abi o..dem need am!!!
i wonder wat my own award will be..lol!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Owk seriously boiz..let's calm down here..we all know that this whole HB suspense is watz causing all dis buh as matured adults let's not let it get the beta part of us..we're suppose to watch our backs not turn on ourselves..is dis how we're gonna work to geda if evetually we all make it,wic i believe we will..every naw and den we av guest visitin this thread and we dont know who dey are..buh no1 wil stay or comment if all we do is quarell and use abusive words and comments on ourselves..let's b a family here..let's calm tins down..av some fun as we wait for HB..plsss i beg you all..after naw..no bad words about any1 both ourselves and out to-be employers alike..let's concentrate our efforts to encouraging one anoda and i assure us..we will all smile @ Last..One luv guyz!!!..Uneks

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
chrisI: i wonder wat my own award will be..lol!
simple naw..award for the only person on NL @ Mid night..lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmm... a lot of intriguing personalities and to think that these r my future colleagues... lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (154) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.