Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:56 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (257763 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by mtbb: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
jtgpt:
Amen Chris. Thanks. The assessment went well. God is in control. As Kamnelly has been insisting, some HB officials are truly on this thread. They confirmed it on saturday. TS resumes in a few weeks. We shall all meet there IJN

@ jtgpt, can u pls brief us on the topic u were told to make presentation on, plssss... sad
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
shocked

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Macayo: shocked
hmmm
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lets face Heritage Bank proper plz, its our oga's personal life.. Lets strive to be like her.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
By the way,she is very pretty! Am excited
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Julieccentric: By the way,she is very pretty! Am excited
Julie Julie u go on Sabbatical?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
teewhysafe: Lol
teewhysafe did u see d message i droped 4 u d oda time? U dan port reach here again?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
Macayo: Julie Julie u go on Sabbatical?

Av bn around dear...am just tired of same old gist..watching and waiting for d nxt txt.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Julicentric hi dear its Cynthia we met at d interview wit d ED. We walked down together remember? i actually lost my fone in church that day or rather it was stolen in church sad lol. i'd love for u to send me ur fone number via my email cynthiaiwuagwu@yahoo.com so i culd get in touch... grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by genxris: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Job Title: Transaction Officer
Locations: Nigeria
Recruiter : Workforce Management
Centre (WfM Centre)
Workforce Management Centre is a
leader in personnel outsourcing
services management that build long-
term relationships with clients and
deliver tailored and sustainable
solutions to their business challenges.
One of our Clients, a foremost bank,
currently requires the services of
dedicated and hardworking young
talents to fill the vacant role of
Transaction Officer that exists in the
organization.
Successful candidates will be taken
through a thorough selection process
after which they will be exposed to
learning interventions that will equip
them for the job.
We seek qualified personnel that
demonstrate productivity and
efficiency in executing tasks. We
believe in people that have the right
expertise and experience to
streamline business processes and
contribute to the bottom-line of the
organization.
We currently require highly effective
HND/OND Graduates (Minimum
Upper Credit) who are not more than
thirty years old (30) as at the time of
this application with the following
attributes to fill the vacant role that
exists in our client’s organisation;
• Strong attention to detail and high
level of accuracy
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Very effective organizational skills.
• Computer skills including the
spreadsheet and word-processing
programs, and e-mail at a high
proficient level.
• Numerical skills.
Prior experience in a financial service
firm could be an advantage.
If you are qualified and interested,
please apply now .
We will only contact shortlisted
candidates.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Seye25(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
HB really on ma mind day and night, not just because i want to get a job but i want to be part of dier future and i'm fully ready to contribute my 'much unadulterated ideas, skills and undisputed expertise'. HB-HR, check ur lagos list and send me my E.D invite oooo.
@all, love to work wit u all cos I bliv we are already dre...... @kamnelly, ao did u interview go and wot was d turnout lyk?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Did mine in PH. It was very friendly just keep smiling, d ED is friendly and nice . Remember its a friendly chat. Remember to give her a nice smile
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
CY IWU: @Julicentric hi dear its Cynthia we met at d interview wit d ED. We walked down together remember? i actually lost my fone in church that day or rather it was stolen in church sad lol. i'd love for u to send me ur fone number via my email cynthiaiwuagwu@yahoo.com so i culd get in touch... grin

No wonder..I kept trying to chat u up but no response..I have done as you said..expecting a reply.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by emmaxcojil: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
My God! See as our madam ED fine reach ........... In short ALI BABA Dey see road WELA wink

Nothing like an intelligent, beautiful wife ....... THUMBS UP BABA smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yeah I did! Me sef dey on the chase! Chasin d two threads
Macayo: teewhysafe did u see d message i droped 4 u d oda time? U dan port reach here again?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
mtbb:

@ jtgpt, can u pls brief us on the topic u were told to make presentation on, plssss... sad

Those ppl are smart o. They are aware we have been getting info. So, they gave us new topics o. I was asked to talk on Empathy

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
What will be will be
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
spdf: A frend spoke on empathy a couple of weeks ago.. What wil b wil b, they dnt xpect u nt to av hint.. We r in a global village.
Abi o. Though, they specifically said so. I heard many topics ppl spoke on before, empathy wasn't among, so I inferred our topics were all new. But obviously, I'm wrong. Good luck to those yet to do theirs and to those of us awaiting result. Lol! One Love.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
jtgpt: @ Chris, Amen. I can't wait to be called to meet the ED. Few weeks actually mean this July. Sorry, I was quite busy after the interview cos I travelled back to Ibadan, then I spent the whole of Sunday in church.

@ Dams, I'm really sorry I didn't get the chance to ask abt the next batch. We were like 30 for 9am. Some ppl were for 11am, seems they were fewer.
....dearie, am sure of the medical test being done this july, bt training school this july? Was that confirmd by the H.R guy? Hmmm.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
jtgpt: @ Chris, Amen. I can't wait to be called to meet the ED. Few weeks actually mean this July. Sorry, I was quite busy after the interview cos I travelled back to Ibadan, then I spent the whole of Sunday in church.

@ Dams, I'm really sorry I didn't get the chance to ask abt the next batch. We were like 30 for 9am. Some ppl were for 11am, seems they were fewer.
dearie am quite sure of the medical test being done this july...bt T.S dis july? Did u confirm that with the H.R guy? Hmmm
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
i realy cant wait to join H.B..we at Abj met with the E.D more than 2weeks ago...its d wait thats unnerving..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Wait o...is that the ED we met with in Ph? My meeting with her went by so fast, it's now a big blur to me. My first impression of her is she isn't a mean woman and on a normal day, she would be great company but when it comes to business, no time for nonsense o...

Those of you who haven't met with the ED, pls dress properly. Ladies, a dark coloured formal suit, light makeup, formal shoes, well put together hair and minimal jewelry. The meeting takes about two minutes. You dnt want to blind her with rainbow colours on ur face or distract her with dangling earrings and noisy bracelets. You also might want to put up ur hair in a bun, if you have long weaves or braids on. The last thing you want is doing some Beyonce hair flips while you're trying to sell yourself in four sentences.

These are just my observations ans recommendations o...

Just keep it simple yet stylish and classy. All za best!

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
chrisI: dearie am quite sure of the medical test being done this july...bt T.S dis july? Did u confirm that with the H.R guy? Hmmm

Well, not exactly, but I'm 99% sure he was referring to T.S when he said in a few weeks time. Unless plans change.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
jtgpt:

Well, not exactly, but I'm 99% sure he was referring to T.S when he said in a few weeks time. Unless plans change.
praying for the best nd expecting the best...lord help us
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gud1
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
Did e sound as if dats d last stage or dey r stil gonna severe pple @ ed stage? Sori, too many quest!!
chrisI: praying for the best nd expecting the best...lord help us
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2013
Father Lord God as we put in our best effort for the growth of Heritage bank and the achievement of it dreams, vision and mission may we beat other banks in terms of technology and may we have large number of customers and may our customers be satisfied by our services in Jesus name. AMEN say AMEN ALL HERITAGE BANK STAFF IN THIS FORUM. REMEMBER TO DECREE A THING AND OUR GOD WILL ESTABLISH IT. GOODMORNING ALL
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2013
Kamnelly: Father Lord God as we put in our best effort for the growth of Heritage bank and the achievement of it dreams, vision and mission may we beat other banks in terms of technology and may we have large number of customers and may our customers be satisfied by our services in Jesus name. AMEN say AMEN ALL HERITAGE BANK STAFF IN THIS FORUM. REMEMBER TO DECREE A THING AND OUR GOD WILL ESTABLISH IT. GOODMORNING ALL
amen
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2013
Kamnelly: Father Lord God as we put in our best effort for the growth of Heritage bank and the achievement of it dreams, vision and mission may we beat other banks in terms of technology and may we have large number of customers and may our customers be satisfied by our services in Jesus name. AMEN say AMEN ALL HERITAGE BANK STAFF IN THIS FORUM. REMEMBER TO DECREE A THING AND OUR GOD WILL ESTABLISH IT. GOODMORNING ALL

We are a tenacious team.....Committed to delivering dinstictive financial services building on our legacy of innovation and patnership to cr8,preserve and transfer wealth accross Generation.........
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
@Kam,...A big amen and amen.....I just can't wait to start working there..The zeal is hyper..I want to give my best and work with a wonderful team like ours to ensure a conutinous growth for HB and become a part of its success story..It is not easy to be a pioneer trainee staff..Much would definitely be expected of us..

But we are all aware of the saying; to whom much is given , much is expected. See you all @ d top!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (154) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.