Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,468 members, 7,971,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (257766 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2013
obassey:
I really appreciate the enthusiasm expressed on this thread, but this feels without trying to sound rude a little show-offish in my opinion. I mean,it is a graduate trainee position we all applied for so y r u trying to lecture us. I sincerely don't see the point. It is ok to update us on the success or recent happenings in Heritage bank but to come here and start talking about clearing officer and e payment is totally unnecessary. i dont mean to rain on ur parade,except u have a good reason why u r doing it or there are potential customers on this thread i suggest u stop now please and stop making the rest of us with no bank experience feel bad.All we need to know about banking will be covered during TS.

Well said sir! But look on the bright side, it is better to read these kinds of conversations than that of someone yapping about BBA or some of us whining about how anxious we are... I mean, no knowledge is lost. At least if in training school we are asked who has heard about Bailor and Bailee, I will be first to raise up my hand... grin

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by RealJabak: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2013
The Beam:

Oh my word! But this guy is cultured. I'll like to know your mum sir, she raised a gentleman!!! Which is less than I can say about a certain Dr. on this thread

He truly his....especially one-on-one. wink
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Blakangel(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2013
CuteNCuddly:

Well said sir! But look on the bright side, it is better to read these kinds of conversations than that of someone yapping about BBA or some of us whining about how anxious we are... I mean, no knowledge is lost. At least if in training school we are asked who has heard about Bailor and Bailee, I will be first to raise up my hand... grin
I agree with you
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2013
deturla,,d man of d pple,,carry go,,i hail u
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2013
RealJabak:

He truly his....especially one-on-one. wink

1 or 1 kwa??.....For wia?........Anyways The Beam,Thanks fr d compliment....ma mommy z nuffin buh an IJEBU wman...U'd mit er sumday,,,,...I promis u dat.....I stil dreamt bou yu....Re u ok now!!??..heard u wre sick....in my dream....LoL

Dat aside......I ffink it'll b so nice if we benefit a lil frm ppl dah hs a bit xperience bou banking...siiince al we get hre are insults and BBa gists....y'know??....and fr d very 1st time siince april I was begginin to enjoy s thread wiff mature and sensitive tots bou bankin till sum1 came wiff anoda scl of tot bout it......I don't ffink I kno any1 on dis thread not to talk of tryna to show off........Buh issokay....I dunno how to insult pple.....It's not my ffin...Buh for d very 1st time in dis thread....Let's just talk bou banking generally.......I'd love to learn frm all and sundry..........And am seriousli xcited bou meetin intellects like mself.....to share ideas and relate....Let's keep dis thread alive....Kamnelly whr thou art..No allow dah guy relegate yu nah...trust u*winks
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2013
Giovinco: deturla,,d man of d pple,,carry go,,i hail u

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!*Dancin on Ma seat........Giovinco!!....Howfar Man...Imagine...so my chat brought u back here, I miss yuh Man!!!wow!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
U knw we shld really try to understand somethings before we jump into them.
I talked about cheques and someone said he/she wasn't carried along then i came down to step 1 in banking and tried my best to explain it. Obassey wat u said ws right but concluding i ws showing off wasn't fair.we are all here to help each other.
Probably at d TS they wld expect us to understand very fast because they believe they selected d best. Am a banking and Finance student and i thought it wise to share my little knowledge but thou it ws misunderstood but i hope u people knw dat in as much as we wish to all be called, am nt even sure i will be there, that not withstanding i just wanted to enlighten the house and it ws misunderstood. But i think its best if we obey obassey's decision and nt show of. Always Love u all

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kamnelly: U knw we shld really try to understand somethings before we jump into them.
I talked about cheques and someone said he/she wasn't carried along then i came down to step 1 in banking and tried my best to explain it. Obassey wat u said ws right but concluding i ws showing off wasn't fair.we are all here to help each other.
Probably at d TS they wld expect us to understand very fast because they believe they selected d best. Am a banking and Finance student and i thought it wise to share my little knowledge but thou it ws misunderstood but i hope u people knw dat in as much as we wish to all be called, am nt even sure i will be there, that not withstanding i just wanted to enlighten the house and it ws misunderstood. But i think its best if we obey obassey's decision and nt show of. Always Love u all

Hmmmmmn!!!!!.......
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kamnelly: U knw we shld really try to understand somethings before we jump into them.

Hmmmmmn!!!!!.......
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by obassey: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm so sorry if my choice of words offended you. Do whatever makes you happy my brother. No knowledge is lost right?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jboi08(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
interesting
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Y nt completely bury d hatchet and call it a truce?
Well , its been educative bt its mre of "eye service"
CuteNCuddly:

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
spdf: Y bring up bba ? Y nt completely bury d hatchet and call it a truce?
Well , its been educative bt its mre of "eye service".. As dem don talk say HB staff fit dey dis thread..
Cmon, its a social ntwk, if we dnt feel free here, na for office we 1 dey "super socialize"

Lol...HEY!,I am not fighting with or making a jab at anyone with my BBA reference. I just noted two things I have seen here, that talking about banking is better than. Seriously tho, I dnt even have any hatchet to bury with anyone...I'm cool with everyone...whatever helps us feel better while we wait for HB.

About the eye service thingy, well, some of us read very unrelated courses and have no related experience whatsoever but we still got to meet the ED. That tells me that HB wants real graduate trainees for it's graduate trainee positions. Even during the interviews, I dnt think anyone was asked if the have any experience in banking...so...I dunno...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abuda(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
I find it difficult to believe that potential bankers are not interested in learning few things about banking. By now, all TS hopefuls should acquaint themselves with what is happening in the bank, in the sector and the industry @ large. The truth is, 3 or 4 months of rigorous studies in TS is not enough for one to learn it all, you live to learn everyday. And if @Deutria and @Kamnelly with their little experience and knowledge can come to a forum like this to educate and enlighten us all, we should atleast give them the maximum support and encouragement they need or rather contribute to the subject than shy away from their much needed intellectual capabilities. I think HB is not wrong in selecting young people like us to get to this stage. For they have seen in us that which is required to move with the vision of the bank, the zeal, the good norms, the intelligence, etc.

We have gone far with each other, and now we should assume that we are one, because verily we will work as a TEAM. Let there be tolerance, respect, mutual understanding amongst ourselves.

And to those that may find fault in my text I tender my apology in advance.

Ab
HB TS Hopeful (ABJ)
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Which 1 b "fake grad trainee", no mata ur discipline, as far as u fill in for fresh graduate positn, u are as gud as a novice.... Madam, Engineering, Arts, Sciences , Law all av applications in Banking, its a mata of fixing u to wer fits u based on ur background and skills..
So , the HR of all banks in Nigeria know exactly wot dey are doin.. We ll all get aquaited to it wen we get dere..
BTw, B.Sc Banki n Finance, did u by any way undergo SIwES or IT? Sm of u dnt av d practical xperience. All of us na JJC!!
CuteNCuddly:

Lol...HEY!,I am not fighting with or making a jab at anyone with my BBA reference. I just noted two things I have seen here, that talking about banking is better than. Seriously tho, I dnt even have any hatchet to bury with anyone...I'm cool with everyone...whatever helps us feel better while we wait for HB.

About the eye service thingy, well, some of us read very unrelated courses and have no related experience whatsoever but we still got to meet the ED. That tells me that HB wants real graduate trainees for it's graduate trainee positions. Even during the interviews, I dnt think anyone was asked if the have any experience in banking...so...I dunno...

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dtush(f): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
HB, i just cant wait. i just feel this strong connection to this bank to the extends that i have gotten reluctant to apply for other openings. i am holding on firmly to my faith. Also, contributing my kobo to the on going conversation on this thread. I have been motivated by some individuals to learn more about the banking industry cos i was practically lost in okija forest reading those information, in fact am getting a little intimated to be stuck in training skul with those that know so much. I thank u all for challenging me to educate myself further in preparation for TS. Although, truthfully it felt a little like you guys were showing off.lol grin but i appreciate that you took your time to educate us on this,but start from the beginning so we can all flow n learn from each other. Hope i have not bruised any1's ego.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
spdf: Which 1 b "fake grad trainee", no mata ur discipline, as far as u fill in for fresh graduate positn, u are as gud as a novice.... Madam, Engineering, Arts, Sciences , Law all av applications in Banking, its a mata of fixing u to wer fits u based on ur background and skills..
So , the HR of all banks in Nigeria know exactly wot dey are doin.. We ll all get aquaited to it wen we get dere..
BTw, B.Sc Banki n Finance, did u by any way undergo SIwES or IT? Sm of u dnt av d practical xperience. All of us na JJC!!

What I mean by real graduate trainees are people who they will train and employ based on the training they have given you. Yes, some disciplines have applications in banking (I say 'some' cos except you will be posted to Germany, I dnt see how studying German in school will help ur case)...anyway, whether ur course has an application or not, you will still be trained. The guys you are referring to are not JJCs like us o..dnt gerrit twisted...abi u no see the big big banking jargons they r using? Who never work for bank go fit sabi dat one?

Truth is, they will definitely have an edge. And I'm open to giving myself whatever edge I can get.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by obassey: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=CuteNCuddly

About the eye service thingy, well, some of us read very unrelated courses and have no related experience whatsoever but we still got to meet the ED. That tells me that HB wants real graduate trainees for it's graduate trainee positions. Even during the interviews, I dnt think anyone was asked if the have any experience in banking...so...I dunno...[/quote]
SO wats ur point exactly?cos so far u've bin all over the place with ur comments.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
My point exactly is it can be termed 'eye service' if we are expected to have some experience in banking... So even tho we are all tensed, let's give everyone a benefit of a doubt.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
U pose to b so poised to serve Heritage Bank beta, yet u arent Optimistic they will achieve d feat of an International bank soonest.

Go2 standard chartered bank, ecobank, access, etc n dey will tell u wot influence foreign languages can av in banking.. I still repeat, dey care mre abt ur skills and intellect.
CuteNCuddly:

What I mean by real graduate trainees are people who they will train and employ based on the training they have given you. Yes, some disciplines have applications in banking (I say 'some' cos except you will be posted to Germany, I dnt see how studying German in school will help ur case)...anyway, whether ur course has an application or not, you will still be trained. The guys you are referring to are not JJCs like us o..dnt gerrit twisted...abi u no see the big big banking jargons they r using? Who never work for bank go fit sabi dat one?

Truth is, they will definitely have an edge. And I'm open to giving myself whatever edge I can get.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
U c now!!......Kamnelly s no longa commentn,dats seriousli nt fair...
We wre actuali bou to start enjoyn dis Thread in a longtime...Buh u guys justscattered hre wif arguments..Its nt good nah,while we wait,we can always talk bout things dah myt prep us fr d TS..I don't c anyffin bad in That!!

My 1kobo!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
spdf: U pose to b so poised to serve Heritage Bank beta, yet u arent Optimistic they will achieve d feat of an International bank soonest.

Go2 standard chartered bank, ecobank, access, etc n dey will tell u wot influence foreign languages can av in banking.. I still repeat, dey care mre abt ur skills and intellect.

Guy, I said, 'EXCEPT you will be posted to Germany', and that is figurative for not every course offered at the university is relevant to banking in itself... Your attending a university is...not the course in itself...

Anyway, it's just my opinion sha... smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
I be lyk guy? N no kall me girl either...
CuteNCuddly:

Guy, I said, 'EXCEPT you will be posted to Germany', and that is figurative for not every course offered at the university is relevant to banking in itself... Your attending a university is...not the course in itself...

Anyway, it's just my opinion sha... smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
*1 kobo*, am hapi, @ least u dnt av d * 2cents * syndrome..
U neva spend am, u dey use am for talk cos of too much film...
Bro, proudly Naija jere!!
deturla: U c now!!......Kamnelly s no longa commentn,dats seriousli nt fair...
We wre actuali bou to start enjoyn dis Thread in a longtime...Buh u guys justscattered hre wif arguments..Its nt good nah,while we wait,we can always talk bout things dah myt prep us fr d TS..I don't c anyffin bad in That!!

My 1kobo!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
LMAO... THIS THREAD THO... SO MANY FIESTY PEEPS... ANYWAYS I'VE GOT A STRONG HAUNCH THAT WE ARE GETTING OUR 'SEQUEL TO YOUR SUCCESS AT.......' MESSAGE TOMORROW grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
Amen ooohhh hey God please
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ernike: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
i did my essay and oral presentation last Saturday, pls guyz, how long does it take to meet the ED after that?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
I was gone only a day and U̶̲̥̅̊ guys have startd bickerin aamongst urselves. We are supposed to b. A family bound. By our love ffor HB..guys. Pls. Calm down..HB will soon contact us ..all we can do Į̸̸̨§ pray...love U̶̲̥̅̊ guys.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
ernike: i did my essay and oral presentation last Saturday, pls guyz, how long does it take to meet the ED after that?
for us in. Abj, it. Took. Us onee month anddd. Five dayss to. See tthe E.D after oral presentation
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by lyze: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
Blakangel: shud I bliv dat nobody of d above date av done d presentation frm lagos?
did ma interview on d 4th of june. n presentation on 6th july. so dnt loose hope. dey're still schedulin pple. itz in batches. ull b called soonest...n jux 2 double check, u cld call dem, give dem ur name n ask ur questions. itz wat i did wen i tot evry1 frm ma batch had been calld n i wasnt...hop it helps a lil?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2013
good morning my NL Bros nd sis..hw r u guys..hope ur nyt was splendid..anyway hav it in mind that which each day dat passes by, we r getting closer to being contactd...it iz well my people...no fighting pls..one love
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2013
@kamnlelly darling...abeg pm me make we dey talk our banking privately..just checking up on u though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (154) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.