Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music (48735 Views)

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by teniyi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
adconline:
So she submitted herself to her husband's wish and her hubby is now the creator?
She simply submitted to God almighty, her creator. This is what you do when you become muslim, if you don't no.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by kajoula(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Elizabethoni: This Janet (46) na BADOOOOO!!! grin ..If she married billionaire Wissam(37) and turned to Islam out of her own Volition na good thing na but hope y'all know she's in a 5YR CONTRACT Marriage with guy for $500m. Meaning she will receive $500m if she stays married with d guy for 5years and that automatically changes her religion too for 5yrs!!! ...If na me,I go do the same ooooooooooo.. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by teniyi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
davies123:

Bahaa el-Din Ahmed Hussein el-Akkad (Arabic: بهاء الدين أحمد حسين العقاد‎) (born 1949) was an Egyptian Muslim imam. For more than 20 years, el-Akkad was a member of the fundamentalist Islamic group Da'wa el Tabligh, which actively proselytized non-Muslims but strictly opposed violence. He also led a mosque community in Al-Haram, in the Giza area adjacent to Cairo. In 1994, he published, Islam: the Religion, a 500-page book reviewing the traditional beliefs and dogmas of Islam. In 2005 he converted to Christianity.

You can also see high profile christian converting to Islam here. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam_from_Christianity . Mi ole pariwo.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by olaric(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ayoobscom: Congratulations for a soul just had just been purified

Only the blood of Jesus Christ can purify.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by livebullet(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
naijathings: [size=14pt]no pics of her with muslim prayer beads,
no pics of her praying like a muslim,
no pics of her with kettle washing her ****y
no pics of her reading Quran.
and you say she is a muslim?[/size]

y e dey pain u say she turn muslim...she don taya to give pastor money naaaaaa...shuoooooo abeg free her jor
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Magicdon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
I wonder why she has not gotten any kids up till now.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by miqos02(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
oil money at work
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Jarus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
sage_: Muslims, by default, feel inferior when ever Christianity is in the picture. They have always relied on people converting to their faith as a form of validation. We, Christians, don't need such. We know who we are. We need no sultans, sheikhs, emirs or imams converting to Christianity as a validation of the superiority and truthfulness of our faith. Glory be to God in Jesus name.

Funnily, the reverse is the case. You guys definitely celebrate conversion more than Muslims, to the extent of fabricating sef. The widely circulated ex BH and another one said to be a Kuwaiti prince are cases in point.

In any case, I actually don't need a Janet Jackson or any conversion, more matter how high profile, to validate my religion for. My common sense is enough.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Gen2jaynee: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Good 4 her den.. Besides of way use z she 2 Xtians?..... Useless!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Revolva(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Janet is an idiot for quiting music...women are sometimes useless...na she saabi who gives a Bleep who ever she marries
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Chydiogo(f): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Akshow: Quit music? I laugh in Spanish. Janet has long been Irrelevant in the music industry. The Jackson name is What make people remember her and some of her music. Congrat to her but i Dont see her dressing like a ninja
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by moodswing(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
SELLOUT!!!!!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by osoyusuf08(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2013
I'm happy for her.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by moodswing(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2013
Magicdon: I wonder why she has not gotten any kids up till now.

A woman needs a womb to conceive.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 08, 2013
CELEBRITY SUICIDE BOMBER IN THE MAKING.....
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by mrdino(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2013
Amaaskia: Well its her life, so her decisions are respected. I'll definitely miss her music.. My favourite Janet Jackson's tune ' rock with you' . *clears throat* "Oh I wanna rock with you" LOL.
wu tell u say na janet jackson sing *rock wit u*, guess wu, her late brothr
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by mrdino(m): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2013
Yusluv77: Allah Akbar... That shows that there is no God except from Allah...
see mumu

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by mrdino(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2013
livebullet:

y e dey pain u say she turn muslim...she don taya to give pastor money naaaaaa...shuoooooo abeg free her jor
point of correction janet was neva a xtian n d 1st place
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by H2oolaoye: 2:18am On Apr 08, 2013
ewet: What do you expect? with all tht money on offer,do you thnk she did it for the love of ALLAH? hell no! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
u cant say that,mind you Allah is all-aware.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by H2oolaoye: 2:35am On Apr 08, 2013
tomakint: Truly, money answereth all things! She did that just because of MONEY and not because of CONVICTION can someone remind her that money is not everything and cannot even buy her happiness! By the way, what's her Muslim name? undecided
The same money that made MJ givE thanks to Allah se? I dnt knw if the bible permit u to judge ur fellow being.. Only God can see through our mind cos He knws it all.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by H2oolaoye: 2:45am On Apr 08, 2013
dolly dolly: Guy u ar vry 4ny. Just because 1 person whose intensions are nt clear converted 2 muslim?
who ar u to judge some1's intension? Pls leave it 2 Him,He's all-knwin,aware and seeing.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by lanredo1(m): 3:18am On Apr 08, 2013
It is writting love of money is the root of all evil. Better way to suvive the global financial melt down.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Touchforfree(m): 3:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Alhamdullilah, I pray for her to turn over new leaf and abide by the principles of Al-Islam. HER ISLAMIC NAME SHALL HENCEFORTH BE FAOUZYAH. ALLAHU AKBAR...........
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by henryadex(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2013
leaving resurrection and the live 4 the dead
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by OkochiZico(m): 5:38am On Apr 08, 2013
Can we imagine what marriage caused her? While at her prime, she would've cool down for a better marriage. Well, her choice all the same.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by inene: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2013
How does this affect the price of fuel in Nigeria
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by elbinmanny(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2013
naijathings: [size=14pt]no pics of her with muslim prayer beads,
no pics of her praying like a muslim,
no pics of her with kettle washing her ****y
no pics of her reading Quran.
and you say she is a muslim?[/size]
Laughing from the top of a NEPA pole cheesy
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by true2god: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2013
An excellent publicity stunt for Islam. Hope she wont visit Islamabad.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by prince13: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Coverted from what to Islam? was she a xtian buhdist or What was her religion before now? simply say she joined Islam if the story is something to go bye.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by prince13: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Who are d high profile xtians and where are they?
teniyi:

You can also see high profile christian converting to Islam here. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam_from_Christianity . Mi ole pariwo.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by thorpido(m): 8:06am On Apr 08, 2013
Jarus:

Funnily, the reverse is the case. You guys definitely celebrate conversion more than Muslims, to the extent of fabricating sef. The widely circulated ex BH and another one said to be a Kuwaiti prince are cases in point.

In any case, I actually don't need a Janet Jackson or any conversion, more matter how high profile, to validate my religion for. My common sense is enough.
Common sense cannot take a man to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music by Airforce1(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Must sbe dress like a Terrorist to prove to us she has converted to islam?

Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.