Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,127 members, 7,890,772 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Oneness Of Worship Of Allah In Bible And Qur'an - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Oneness Of Worship Of Allah In Bible And Qur'an (1675 Views)

Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI / The Essence Is Tawheed (oneness Of God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oneness Of Worship Of Allah In Bible And Qur'an by nmuhd: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Oneness of the worship of Allah in Bible And Quran ;
Tawheed-al-Uluh ­iyah/Ibaaadah:
To believe that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah. The following is the evidence for the Oneness of the worship of Allah:
"Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only" (Matthew 4:10)
"Fear the Lord your God, serve Him only and take your oaths in His name " (Deuteronomy 6:13)
"I am the Lord your God that brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the home of bondage, thou shall have no otherGod besides Me, thou shall not make any graven image of the heaven above, beneath or in the water under the earth. Thou shall not bow down to them or serve them." (Exodus 20:2-5)
"O come, let us bow down and worship, let us kneel before the Lord, our maker. For we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His voice and He is our God" (Psalms 95:6-7)
Allah said:
"And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him." (Quran 17:23)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Non-muslims To Fast In This Month Of Ramadan??? / Advice For Christians / 7 Day Ruqyah Programme With The Qur’an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.