Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Advice For Christians - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice For Christians (1691 Views)

Advice For Late Comers To Juma'ah Prayer / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / ISLAM Section Becomes A No Go For Christians And Atheists , WHY ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Christians by alimat2(f): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2009
Christians in this forum  why dont you sort out the disparities in your xtian world before jumping into the affairs of   the  Muslims.
        Jehovah Witnesses ======= Noting like Trinity
       Other xtians ========= Its a liar

Catholics ============Worship images
       Other xtians ======== They are not xtians

Celestial church ======== Spiritual welfare
      Other xtians ======== They are  ritualist

T.B Joshua  ===========Miracles
      Other xtians ======== Not a xtian
        E.T.C

Christians which way forward?
Re: Advice For Christians by todak(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
alimat i think you also have things to settle, so do not interfere also
Re: Advice For Christians by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 24, 2009
alimat, have you sorted out the problems in Iraq?
Iraq: Suicide bomber kills 15 northeast of Baghdad

What of the problems between sunni and shiite (Saudi Arabia vs Iran)?

Is Osama Bn Laden a muslim or not? What of suicide bombing? Is it islamic or not? Child marriage? Islamic or not? Is music haram or not?

Have you sorted out the problems among the Pashtuns in Pakistan? What of Afghanistan, Yemen and Lebanon?  cheesy
Re: Advice For Christians by osisi2(f): 1:45am On Mar 24, 2009
bringing it home to Naija, Zango kataf nko?
no be the same allah and jannat they wan go?
wasn't it the same Muslims that chased fellow Muslims from circling the Kabba
Re: Advice For Christians by osisi2(f): 1:48am On Mar 24, 2009
alimat 2:

Christians in this forum why dont you sort out the disparities in your xtian world before jumping into the affairs of the Muslims.

Other xtians ======== They are ritualist

T.B Joshua ===========Miracles
E.T.C

and how does this compare to the blood letting in your camp in the name of allah?
Christians disagree yes but how many pick up bombs to blow the others away like you folks do?
please let's hear somtin
Re: Advice For Christians by DeReloaded: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2009
Na wa for English.

At least when we see falsehood we speak out against it, unlike some people.
Re: Advice For Christians by Hauwa1: 1:52am On Mar 24, 2009
alima seems like an oldie Nairalander lipsrsealed
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2009
alimat 2:

Christians in this forum  why dont you sort out the disparities in your xtian world before jumping into the affairs of   the  Muslims.

Other xtians ======== They are  ritualist

T.B Joshua  ===========Miracles
        E.T.C

if ur conscience does not convict u about the evil of islam, who can?

keep chasing shadows.
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Noetic

if ur conscience does not convict u about the evil of islam, who can?

keep chasing shadows.

When you finish deceiving yourself, let me know and take Davidylan, Babyosis, Todak as your support.
Re: Advice For Christians by Moyola(f): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
Oh no!
Re: Advice For Christians by mazaje(m): 3:36am On Mar 28, 2009
grin grin grin funny thread. . .deluded children/slaves of imaginary dieties. . . . .
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

When you finish deceiving yourself, let me know and take Davidylan, Babyosis, Todak as your support.
grin grin grin grin grin how does this answer my question?
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
Where did you ask question here:

f ur conscience does not convict u about the evil of islam, who can?

keep chasing shadows.
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2009
babs787:

Where did you ask question here:
when did u become an illiterate?

I asked: If ur conscience cannot cannot convince of the evil of islam, who can?
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2009
Read from olodo claiming that he asked me question. Could you show me up where ur question was directed at me? If you really have the liver to discuss intelligently with facts,bring your proof and you have me discussing with you
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2009
babs787:

Read from olodo claiming that he asked me question. Could you show me up where ur question was directed at me? If you really have the liver to discuss intelligently with facts,bring your proof and you have me discussing with you
If my question was not directed to u, why then did u have to bother to raise issues concerning that.

ignorant dude commorade hiding under the guise of intelligence and facts. If u are an example of an intelligent fellow. . . . .I d rather be unintelligent.

what explanation to do u have for islamic oriented terrorism?
what explanation do u have for osama bin laden`s attrocities in the name of islam?
what explanation do u have for the Jihad madness?
what explanation do u have for mohammed`s paedophilic nature?
what explanation do u have for Allah keeping generations of servants?
what explanation do u have for the Allah`s lustful promise of 7 virgins to terrorists ,that has resulted in an unpeaceful world?
what explanation do u have for the violent nature of the immoral religion called islam?

if u need facts and evidences, search ur conscience, that is if u still have one.
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Noetic

I dont argue with nonentity like you that lacks fact but love swimming in the ocean of ignoirance. My posts speak for me. How many issues in Christianity have you been able to debate intelligently with me?Like I said, if you have liver, table you problems one at a time and I get them solved for you. When you are, wise up , provide you fact and you have me.
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

I dont argue with nonentity like you that lacks fact but love swimming in the ocean of ignoirance. My posts speak for me. How many issues in Christianity have you been able to debate intelligently with me?Like I said, if you have liver, table you problems one at a time and I get them solved for you. When you are, wise up , provide you fact and you have me.

how many issues in christianity have u raised with me?

noetic:

If my question was not directed to u, why then did u have to bother to raise issues concerning that.

ignorant dude commorade hiding under the guise of intelligence and facts. If u are an example of an intelligent fellow. . . . .I d rather be unintelligent.

what explanation do u have for osama bin laden`s attrocities in the name of islam?
what explanation do u have for the Allah`s lustful promise of 7 virgins to terrorists ,that has resulted in an unpeaceful world?
what explanation do u have for the violent nature of the immoral religion called islam?

if u need facts and evidences, search ur conscience, that is if u still have one.

this is enuf liver. or u want to go n ask ur alfa?
deluded coward.
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Noetic

Hey Olodo cool. I have no explanation to provide as long as you cannot hold sensible discussion. You post thrash up and you should endeavor to provide facts to your stories up and BABS would DEFINITELY SIZE U UP AND enlighten you since you are inclined to falsehood and you have been programmed right form day one never to use your feather weight brain to think.
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
i still dont get why u are so irrational.
which of my questions does not relate to the nemesis u call ur religion?

rather than open ur mouth to display ur folly and ignorance, why not answer my questions?
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Noetic

still dont get why u are so irrational.
which of my questions does not relate to the nemesis u call ur religion?

rather than open ur mouth to display ur folly and ignorance, why not answer my questions?

You never asked sensible question because if you had and really want to learn and move away from state of ignorance, you would provide proof to back it up and BABS would come in to lecture you, going into your book as well as taking down to memory lane

OLODO cool
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

You never asked sensible question because if you had and really want to learn and move away from state of ignorance, you would provide proof to back it up and BABS would come in to lecture you, going into your book as well as taking down to memory lane

OLODO cool
No genius, u dont show prove when asking a question, u only show proof when answering.
So please answer my questions with the proofs u keep shouting about.

i m waiting, genius.
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2009
Oga,am not for all these. You levelled allegation and i told you that its a lie and you should back your allegation with facts that would make believe that you are right. You claimed that something is this and i said its a lie,you are in the position to back it up
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2009
babs787:

Oga,am not for all these. You levelled allegation and i told you that its a lie and you should back your allegation with facts that would make believe that you are right. You claimed that something is this and i said its a lie,you are in the position to back it up
You are such a retard.

in other words u have no answers to my questions? waste of time.
Re: Advice For Christians by Pataki: 1:13am On Mar 29, 2009
grin grin grin grin

This thread is so hilarious. More so, that babs787 with the same lingo (Could you show me up where ur question was directed at me? If you really have the liver to discuss intelligently with facts,bring your proof and you have me discussing with you), since 2006 that I have known his malodorous personality on nairaland cannot clearly refute and take-on the challenge posed by noetic.

What an ''olodoristic'' buffoon. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice For Christians by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2009
babs787:

Of course, i cant remember ever seeing you for the truth before.
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2009
Thanks and thumbs up if that is all you have to say.
Re: Advice For Christians by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2009
when will this blabbing slave answer these questions?
Re: Advice For Christians by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2009
noetic:

there is NOTHING that has not been done by your ilk in the past. you lot are just making noise because you have successfully whitewashed yourselves in line with the thinking of today.

look at all the truly horrible thing your god allows you in levitivcus - or has that been expunged from the bible?

christianity - peaceful? i keep telling you, check the middle /dark ages, that was the heyday of christianity. at least part of the hundred years war was based on the mutual animosity between english protestants and French catholics. keep wallowing in ignorance and making mouth. perhaps you can explain the off radar atrocities of the LRA. or the suffer a witch not to live evil in akwa ibom. yup naijas own salem.

just as there are christains who cherry pick the bible to follow their personal agenda, ( racist supremacists , for instance) there are muslims that do the same. i understand that you have a hatred of Islam that makes you deliberately obtuse about this simple fact.
Re: Advice For Christians by noetic(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2009
oyb:

there is NOTHING that has not been done by your ilk in the past. you lot are just making noise because you have successfully whitewashed yourselves in line with the thinking of today.

look at all the truly horrible thing your god allows you in levitivcus - or has that been expunged from the bible?

christianity - peaceful? i keep telling you, check the middle /dark ages, that was the heyday of christianity. at least part of the hundred years war was based on the mutual animosity between english protestants and French catholics. keep wallowing in ignorance and making mouth. perhaps you can explain the off radar atrocities of the LRA. or the suffer a witch not to live evil in akwa ibom. yup naijas own salem.

just as there are christains who cherry pick the bible to follow their personal agenda, ( racist supremacists , for instance) there are muslims that do the same. i understand that you have a hatred of Islam that makes you deliberately obtuse about this simple fact.
so what exactly is ur point?

are u gonna answer my questions?
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Noetic

No explanation sir but what do you understand by terrorism and who is a terrorist?

I dont have o but could you name the atrocities please?

I dont understand what you meant by that, could you shed more light n that please?

You are a liar, supply me facts here

What do you have to say to verses where God uses SERVANTS for some messengers?

How could God doomed his children for hell just because they didnt obey his command and can you as a father condemn your children to hell fire because they didnt obey you?

Allah didnt promise terrorist 7 virgins and if you have it, kindly supply me or you remain a liar.

Facts please and we look at which is immoral when I take you to Song of Solomon and some part of Isaiah and where prophet slept with daughter etc.

Over to you now. Do justice to all I posted and we look into the two books for additional facts and also look into history.
Re: Advice For Christians by babs787(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2009

Facts please and we look at which is immoral when I take you to Song of Solomon and some part of Ezekiel and where prophet slept with daughter etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? / Summary And Lessons From The Story Of Prophet Yusuf (A.S) / Hadith Manzila And The Shi'a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.