Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,496 members, 7,914,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tweetfight Between Eva Alordiah And Her Ex Partner/ Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweetfight Between Eva Alordiah And Her Ex Partner/ Boss (1561 Views)

Nigerian Female Rapper Eva Alordiah And Fiancee Step Out In Style (photos) / Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Eva Alordiah And Linda Ikeji Diss Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tweetfight Between Eva Alordiah And Her Ex Partner/ Boss by postit: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Eva Alordiah vs 3UD: “I Dropped Eva 2months Ago”; Ugo insists the rapper is no longer “3UD”
Five months after parting company with Trybes Records, it looks like rapper Eva Alordiah is set to part ways her new management company 3UD.

Ugo of 3UD is demanding that rapper Eva Alordiah should remove “3UD” from her Twitter profile as she is no longer signed to the management.

Ugo insists that rapper Eva and him parted company since way back as February and as such she should remove his company name from her profile.

READ MORE HERE http://olorisupergal.com/war-between-eva-alordiah-and-ugo-of-3ud-management/

(1) (Reply)

I Will Think About Marriage When I Clock 34- Halima Abubakar / 2face And Annie Idibia Wishes You A Happy New Year + Shears New Pic / Full Pictures From The Nigerian Entertainment Award In New York 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.