Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29582 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba: Dangote is the African Richest man and Micheal Essien is the Ghana Richest Man.
u r a fuckin magg0t! u look like sh1t,have a sh1ty brain n behave like a retard! only God will deliver u from termimal insanity.ole buruku
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by caesaraba(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Una no dy tire for all this 9ja - Ghana rivalry? #boring

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Rossikk(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba: Ugly charcoal ape, Super Eagle beat Ghana Ugly Juju Charcoal Moons 2-0 at AFCON 2006 and removed Ghana Ugly Charcoal Apes at group stage. Senseless ape ur Ghana Ugly Juju Charcoal Apes have not win anything for 32 years except Charcoal and Noise making. Bastard Charcoal Ape.

Kindly stop using such racist/anti-African terminology in your attacks against Ghanaians. As a Nigerian I can tell you you do not represent Nigerians by your words.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
chriskwaku: Dude get your facts right. Nigeria beat Ghana in Egypt 2006 by a lone goal scored by Taye Taiwo and not 2 Nil as you are claiming.
But Super Eagles remove Ghana Ugly Charcoal Juju A.s.s from group stage. Mumu... I know ur senseless ape but tell me who is the current African Champion? Super Eagles of Nigeria. Which ugly country that haven't win anything for 32 years but making alot of noises? Ghana Ugly Juju Charcoal A.s.s.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by chriskwaku: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
So what has having Africa's richest man contributed to increase in power generation in your contry?About 5000MW for a population of 150 million.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
bla bla d richest african is a nigerian n yet ur country is a joke n completely fvcked? according 2 WHO,nigeria ended 2012 as d most diseased in d world! can imagine dat?so much 4 d country with d richest african!somalia is beta than dis useless sh1t
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Da most unfortunate thing to happen to mankind is da creation of nigeria. It's a mistake but Almighty God will rectify it in da next creation. U bunch of hopeless God forsaken creatures Ghana will forever be better than ur worthless country.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by chriskwaku: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba the idiot we dont say country have not win anything . It should be country has not won anything.Fool you beat us at the group stage in 2006, but what happened in AFCON 2008 and 2010?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Rossikk(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fuelish: bla bla d richest african is a nigerian n yet ur country is a joke n completely fvcked? according 2 WHO,nigeria ended 2012 as d most diseased in d world! can imagine dat?so much 4 d country with d richest african!somalia is beta than dis useless sh1t

Can you post a link to your claim by 'WHO'?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba: But Super Eagles remove Ghana Ugly Charcoal Juju A.s.s from group stage. Mumu... I know ur senseless ape but tell me who is the current African Champion? Super Eagles of Nigeria. Which ugly country that haven't win anything for 32 years but making alot of noises? Ghana Ugly Juju Charcoal A.s.s.
U child of gorilla n baboon parentage, it seems ur parents abused u wen u were a kid, worthless piece of shiiiiiiiiit in most parts of da world a used woman PAD is more valuable than a nigerian. Ur country is a pile of cow dung. Ghanaians will forever possess n shiiiiiiit on u nigerians. U r nuttin but a bunch of loud mouths

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by 360command: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abrantie: We felt sorry for y'all. Now let our textiles and cement flow into Nigeria to offer some real competition to Dagonte's monopoly.
I do support this movement , this is where I see that the nigerian govt did not do well if they were not allowing ghanian textiles or cements into Nigeria. This is what I am trying to say . ECOWAS is ECOWAS when we stand by ECOWAS . We are talking of the intergration of people ,goods amongst ecowas states. If we have a Ghanian manufacturer into textile, such company can sell that textile in the nigerian market .if the nigerian govt says there is a ban in textile material,then it should apply to oversees countries but not countries of the west africa region.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fuelish: u r a fuckin magg0t! u look like sh1t,have a sh1ty brain n behave like a retard! only God will deliver u from termimal insanity.ole buruku
instead of talking like an id.iot, why cnt u just tell us the richest man in gayna and his worth grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by ministergh: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
If we listen or take to heart comments from brainless dolls like you then nigerian boys like chucks,chiji,uche and a lot of them will die out but the heart God has given us makes us disregard comments from fools of your kindred and do the good we can do. Buying the little we can for your suffering lot of nigerians who seek greener pastures down here. i am not boasting but i wish mental patients like you would one day meet with some of your people who come down here and ask them how much it means to be bought a cup of chilled mashed kenkey and milk with groundnut. it don't cost much...just Ghc1 but the difference it make in the daily life of your country men here is big. or dolling out Ghc 120 to help someone start a phone housing retail business, or taking one of your people to ashanti home touch to eat the kind of foods he misses to eat in nigeria or even giving someone Ghc 2 to buy call credit to call his family in Nigeria to tell them he is fine and alive and trying to make life. In all this they still believe life in Ghana is better for them than in nigeria where wickedness are filled in the hearts of people that they can and will never help a stranger or themselves. a country where people only pray for God to kill someone or destroy a neighbour .even here nigerians dont trust themselves. so fools of your kind should learn to talk.

Rossikk:

If you believe that ''77%'' figure by Al Jazeera and their oyibo backers, then you're even more stup.id than you sound.

Meanwhile these are the same people that will claim majority of Nigerians live on ''less than a dollar a day''. I wonder where that 'starving majority of 77%' finds dollars for bleaching cream which must surely cost over ''a dollar''.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
A GUD Nigerian is a DEAD ONE, wot have ur useless hopeless worthless pit latrine achieved apart from BOKO HARAM, bombings, kidnapping grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Rossikk(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy: Da most unfortunate thing to happen to mankind is da creation of nigeria. It's a mistake but Almighty God will rectify it in da next creation. U bunch of hopeless God forsaken creatures Ghana will forever be better than ur worthless country.

Ghana has just 20 million people and has been the world's 2nd largest producer of gold after South Africa, and largest producer of cocoa on earth for over a century, and now is an oil and gas producer. Yet your population is still mired in poverty and underdevelopment, with only half your population connected to your national power grid. Outside Accra, there's nothing. What happened to all the money? At least Nigeria can say she needs more time, with 170 million mouths to feed. What is Ghana's excuse?? You should be like Kuwait or UAE, instead you're little different from Sierra Leone.

I suggest you stop playing 'perfect nation' while your 'squeaky clean' leaders loot your national wealth to kingdom come.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] Anuofia,MUGUgerians r d ugliest humans ever 2 exist! look at their stomachs.lol most of their men r pregnant! they look like inflated ballons!they r shaped like pyramids turned upside down! lol fuckeduppedness
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Cusubaba(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy:
U child of gorilla n baboon parentage, it seems ur parents abused u wen u were a kid, worthless piece of shiiiiiiiiit in most parts of da world a used woman PAD is more valuable than a nigerian. Ur country is a pile of cow dung. Ghanaians will forever possess n shiiiiiiit on u nigerians. U r nuttin but a bunch of loud mouths
Hahaha...senseless charcoal ape, remember Ghana Must Go saga at Agege, Lagos. Your ugly charcoal father will continue to be a shoe shiner boy to Nigerians and ur fat ugly cheap lovepeddler mother will continue to collect 5 naira per sex from Nigerians till the world end.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cusubaba: But Super Eagles remove Ghana Ugly Charcoal Juju A.s.s from group stage. Mumu... I know ur senseless ape but tell me who is the current African Champion? Super Eagles of Nigeria. Which ugly country that haven't win anything for 32 years but making alot of noises? Ghana Ugly Juju Charcoal A.s.s.
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by ministergh: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
and how much are you worth? why do you people behave like fools. instead of trying hard to make life you are talking about someone's money.... How much of the richest Nigerian's money have ever come into your pocket.smh

Red-Light:
instead of talking like an id.iot, why cnt u just tell us the richest man in gayna and his worth grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by rasroland: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
how can a country allow motor cycles to be used as taxi...no wonder forbes listed lagos as the world's dirtiest city with 15million people living on trash
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Kindly stop using such racist/anti-African terminology in your attacks against Ghanaians. As a Nigerian I can tell you you do not represent Nigerians by your words.
u cnt talk in a decent way to gaynians... Their brain is in their anus... Atleast that's one thing have learnt about them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who cares? Why reopen, guess they found out that, they can't survive alone.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
It seems ur parents raised you besides a public toilet, wen u win one more African cup and reach world cup quarter finals den u can cum n rant u stupiiiiid cuntttt grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
u cnt talk in a decent way to gaynians... Their brain is in their anus... Atleast that's one thing have learnt about them grin grin
Ur english is improving u son of a LovePeddler. Keep it up. Ghanaian is everything u wanted to be cuz its a phucking curse to be a nigerian grin cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] NO BIGGIE,MAGG0T! NIGERIAN PR0STITUTES ARE EVERYWHERE IN GHANA TODAY.NOBODY WANTS 2 FVCK DEM SEF,EVEN FOR FREE! THE PATHETIC LIFE OF A NIGERIAN-A CURSED PEOPLE!REVEL IN D HORRIBLENESS OF UR SH1THOLE! NIGERIA IS DOOMED
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
ministergh: and how much are you worth? why do you people behave like fools. instead of trying hard to make life you are talking about someone's money.... How much of the richest Nigerian's money have ever come into your pocket.smh

i worth more than every of ur family put together *i dnt like braggin* i dnt need nigeria richest men's money coz i make my own money .... Now scram... If u cant dispute a point, U can shut up...its not important that u should comment
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Who cares? Why reopen, guess they found out that, they can't survive alone.
We don't want ur women to start prostituting like u, u daftttttt foooool. grin cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rossikk:

Can you post a link to your claim by 'WHO'?

google it. use key words nigeria most diseased year
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by RedLight1: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Ur english is improving u son of a LovePeddler. Keep it up. Ghanaian is everything u wanted to be cuz its a phucking curse to be a nigerian grin cheesy
another bampot, who in the world will want to become a gaynian? The ugliest set of animals in the world.... Satan forbid grin even gaynians wannabe become nigerian ... They want to sleep with nigerians to break the curse of ugliness... Ewww gaynians? Tufiakwa
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Rossikk(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fuelish: google it. use key words nigeria most diseased year

No. If YOU make a claim, YOU need to back it up with a link to the source. Where is your source?

Or ...were you lying?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by TriggerHappy: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Red-Light:
i worth more than every of ur family put together *i dnt like braggin* i dnt need nigeria richest men's money coz i make my own money .... Now scram... If u cant dispute a point, U can shut up...its not important that u should comment
U brain malnourish buffoon u n ur filthy family struggles for Gari n u here talking tough grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
boko haram in d north,kidnapping in d SE,oil bunkering in d SS,armed robberies in d SW, it's all gloom and doom inside d fvcked sh1thole called nigger-ia! whack a con! fvck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.