Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,153 members, 7,925,592 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? (11835 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Collage Of Himself Making Different Faces / Different Faces Of Rita Dominic / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by trendystuf(f): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Igbo Girls: There must be plenty money, and less or no sex. She abandons you immediately a rich suitor comes calling. Edo Girls: Will love and take care of you with her money, hoping one day you will travel overseas and be rich. After 2 years, and no plan is forth coming, she will dump your sorry ass. Oh, I forgot.....lots of sex will be involved.

Yoruba Girls: They love with their body, soul and heart. Whether you are rich or poor, that's not their business. They will continue to support you even though you aint making progress. If a suitor comes around, majority will reject him and stick with you. Money is not their problem, but Love. Oh, plenty of sex is guaranteed (well not all of them will give you sha).

Hausa/Kanuiri/Fulani Girls: Chai, They will start discussing marriage from the first week of the relationship. They love so foolishly, that they can sacrifice their comforts for you. They don't need your money, most of them have rich parents and relatives. They want to have you as their King, while you treat them as Queens. Sex is not a problem.

Tiv Girl: Oh my God. From the first day of the relationship, be preparing for a breakup. If you don't drink, smoke or club.....you are a loser. They won't deny you of sex, but don't deny them money.....unless you wanna share your girlfriend with a Politician(SugarDaddy). If you are lucky, some may love you.

Idoma Girls: They are widely known as heartbreakers. Oh, you must prove your love 100% to them and expect little love from them. They love and hate sex, depending on the one you chose.You must also have money, but that's not a solid criteria. Lest I forget, be prepared to be used as an "Emotional Balancer".

Igala Girls: Money and Love goes hand in glove. They love for real, but you must have money. They tend to associate themselves with your everyday life. They give limited sex.

Nupe Girls: They are very Shy, lovely and caring. They don't know if money is existing, but am not sure if you will have sex as you desire. They are sometimes called "wife materials"

Ikwerre Girls: Na wa ooo, Money is number one on their Agendas. With money by your side, you will experience the kind of love you only dream of. I must warn you, there is a high probability you will lose your girlfriend at any given time. They are naturally attracted to the so called "Highest bidders". Unlike the Igbo girls, they give sex freely provided money is flowing freely....lolzz

Urhobo/Ijaw/Isoko/Itsekiri Girls: hmmmmm, They are possessive and jealous. They love for real, even if you have little money. They have this belief "money will come". They are vulnerable to "common law marriage".....a marriage where a man and a woman lives together because she had an unwanted pregnancy. Sex is not a problem, as long as you are faithful.

Calabar/Ogoja Girls: Chai chai, sex from the first day of the relationship is highly guaranteed. They present themselves as slaves to you, they derive joys in seeing their boyfriends getting satisfied sexually and "FooDilly". Popular opinion thinks these people don't like money, but I bet you....there is time when money will be an issue.

Source:http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/the-different-faces-of-nigerian-girls.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by greedie1(f): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
i know one thing for sure.... op isn't igbo!
didn't.write a single good tin abt dem.....

5 Likes

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Akshow: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
gree-die:
Oh Shut da f up pls. Why must you take everythin So serious and see it from tribal point of view. I tire for people like you o. Which tribe is not stroked here? Innocent funny thread she wan turn am to tribal issue.

5 Likes

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by TimePiece(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
gree-die:

You have said the truth.

7 Likes

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Akshow: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
TimePiece:

You have said the truth.
like minds. Crying and whining. Always the victim. News flash: not all threads have bigot intents.

2 Likes

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Lucasbalo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
gree-die:
. Everything about u is tribal. The op is very informational and interesting .

2 Likes

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by StateOfMind: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
gree-die:

We should assume Op is yoruba or nupe then since she wrote 'good' things about them..

Where are the representatives of ikwere, idoma and tiv girls o? Ikwere girls especially(na their own worse pass for this write-up) Come and protest that the Op dint write something positive about your tribe too.

I wonder why Op's opinion about my tribe should bother me.

*whistles away*

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by StateOfMind: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
gree-die:
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by albacete(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
ok
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by diarra94(m): 3:52am On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmn, abt 40% of this is true. Doesnt really depend on tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by nenergy(m): 5:12am On Apr 11, 2013
An how on earth did @OP come up with this inference? Unless you did an extensive survey, with questionnaire and all, i suggest you keep your tribalist inference to yourself.
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by scobaba: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2013
I'm igbo, but OP is so on point about igbo girls seriously.

My sisters, cousins and aunts like money die.

Funny enough I dislike igbo girls as pretty as most of them are.

Also, because OP is so correct about urhobo/itsekiri and calabar girls(my areas of specialty), I'm forced to agree with her views on the other tribes(though I never try dem).
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by dBard: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2013
From personal experience, op is on point abt urhobo n calabar girls, being seriously biased about Yoruba girls n as for Idoma girls, I would say they're emotionally unstable.
PS; make Ikwerre girls not catch u else you'll understand y they called 'Ikwerre ninjas' tongue
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by megawax8: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2013
gree-die:
for dose dat r hatin on ur simple truth,dey can go rot sumwher in d sahara for all i care.....u r so ryt!!
Not evn a 'gud'
nt evn sure of wat she's sayin,first sentence 'little or no sex'....last sentence 'oh i forgot,lots of sex'
CONFUSED!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=13pt]I took this as a stereotypical piece. Maybe some of you are disappointed because the words "Yoruba" and "dirty" or that other derogative term people call them weren't in the same phrase. Such a shame.
I actually think it's funny. Stereotypes are supposed to be funny as there's usually an iota of truth in them. It would be nice if we could stop playing victim and have a laugh for once.

Lovely pictures by the way. Nigeria has fine women smiley[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2013
A typical hausa/fulani girl marries for money and connections. She'd rather marry a 90 yr old at 16 and as d 4th wife than a youngman starting out!
Their men is no different. They marry girls from rich background.
This is why rate of divorce is high in their place cos both parties walk out of d relationship wtout blinking ,once they see someone dat holds a better bargain.
D word "love" occassions a lot of confusion to them.

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by greedie1(f): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2013
Lucasbalo: . Everything about u is tribal. The op is very informational and interesting .
really? how so? how is everything about me tribal? i noticed something and pointed it out.... pls get lost!!
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by goldfish80(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2013
The lady on the 4th pix looks awesome.I like kiss wink
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by honeric01(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Yoruba women and 'faithful' in one sentence? 9th wonders of the world!

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2013
honeric01: Yoruba women and 'faithful' in one sentence? 9th wonders of the world!
How many Yoruba women out of the millions in Nigeria do know that were unfaithful?

Nice pictures, didn't care too much about what was written. Stereotypes are never funny undecided There is an iota of truth in them but not the complete truth/story. Thereby making them dangerous!

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by honeric01(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
How many Yoruba women out of the millions in Nigeria do know that were unfaithful?

Nice pictures, didn't care too much about what was written. Stereotypes are never funny undecided There is an iota of truth in them but not the complete truth/story. Thereby making them dangerous!

same can be said of how many you know that is faithful.

Ever heard the phrase like 'omo ibadan tikoba lahun, a shalee.
(dunno if i got it right)

Meaning if she's not stingy, she'd commit adultry.

Lastly, they're prone to having kids outside their homes.

(Not all though) and not only the yoruba women but more prone to them.

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2013
^^ I don't understand Yoruba like that and all you have there is pure jargon IMO. Used to think u were smart, so I asked the question in order to give u an opportunity to prove yourself but your reply is just as baseless as the first undecided

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by honeric01(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^ I don't understand Yoruba like that and all you have there is pure jargon IMO. Used to think u were smart, so I asked the question in order to give u an opportunity to prove yourself but your reply is just as baseless as the first undecided

Good luck!

Are you ok?

Why the direct attack?

Respect my opinion just like you've respected the opinion of the OP.

You don't agree with my views, state why or counter it same way i'm doing on this thread.

Once more, respect yourself, You've to be smart to recognise other smart people.
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2013
I am OK, thanks for asking.

My previous reply still stands, EOD.

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: I am OK, thanks for asking.

My previous reply still stands, EOD.

So what do i do with that? Its your opinion but you do not have to insult me again. Not that i'm that nice for not dishing you in your own plate but one person is expected to step up.
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2013
So where do u fall poster
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by TimePiece(f): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2013
Akshow: like minds. Crying and whining. Always the victim. News flash: not all threads have bigot intents.

cheesy
Wait a minute!
Agreeing with an observation that someone made and I observed too now equals to bigotry? undecided
Or was it posted in the jokes section?
If you must know, I'm not as small-minded as shown in your response to my comment. I just can't be bothered about write-ups like that; not even for a split second. cool
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
...........And when do we get to read about the different faces of Nigerian Men, hun?

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Beautiful ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY OKADA, STUDENT RECORDS HERSELF BATHING NAK / 25 Celebrities With Historical Look Alikes – This Is Creepy! / Asherkine Biography, Real Name, Source Of Income, Networth, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.