Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,179 members, 7,925,689 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? (11836 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Collage Of Himself Making Different Faces / Different Faces Of Rita Dominic / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by DoffMan2: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
diarra94: Hmmn, abt 40% of this is true. Doesnt really depend on tribe.

Yoruba girls can get easily bored with just a guy and have the tendency to look outside sometimes. If they ain't getting what they want from you, they won't hassle you, but will go behind your back to sort themselves out. Their Lagos sisters are money and status conscious and could be quite rude.

Igbo girls from anambra tend to be cash conscious. Their Imo and Abia sisters tend to give up the pvssy rather easily and have a slightly worryingly high sexual appetite.
Enugu girls are pretenders.

Warri girls like to act gangster and crazy. They'll stick with you without money but will have a paymaster(s) who'll be sorting them out. Woe betide you if you try breaking up with them! Itsekiri girls have a seductive nature.

Portharcourt girls don't see intimacy as anything. They treat it rather casually. They can be "money for hand back for ground" about it too.

Ibibio girls sabi nack gan!
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by mysticgal(f): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
op nd u dont expect de igbo gals do something? now u forgot de gwari people.. they are dirty and good in entertaining people with brukutu

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
The OP is likely from the 100% positively stereotyped group(s).

Nothing wrong with a little bias, I guess. But a stupid topic to discuss.

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Oahray: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lol. Typical yoruba writeup. Nothing positive about igbo girls, nothing negative about yoruba girls, not even the popular 'dirty' stereotype. Bigotry. There are nobles, wisemen and eediots in every tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by LilMizzGood(f): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
I have to agree with OP about yourba ladies, as a yourba lady, my father and mother taught me not to love a man because of his money or what so ever but to see beyond the man situation, as a woman we have to be there for our man through the good and bad times. I do have to say not all yourba ladies are humble, faithful and content. In our fast growing nation women lack of those 3 major thing that a relationship needs.

1 Like

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
megawax8: for dose dat r hatin on ur simple truth,dey can go rot sumwher in d sahara for all i care.....u r so ryt!!
Not evn a 'gud'
nt evn sure of wat she's sayin,first sentence 'little or no sex'....last sentence 'oh i forgot,lots of sex'
CONFUSED!!!!!!!!
unfortunately you are the confused one. She said little or no sex for the Edo girls.
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
honeric01:

same can be said of how many you know that is faithful.

Ever heard the phrase like 'omo ibadan tikoba lahun, a shalee.
(dunno if i got it right)

Meaning if she's not stingy, she'd commit adultry.

Lastly, they're prone to having kids outside their homes.

(Not all though) and not only the yoruba women but more prone to them.
Please stop blabbing. I am yoruba and all the yoruba women I know starting from my mom are faithful. Stop with the negative stereotype please. If I ask you how many yoruba women you know personally that are unfaithful and have kids outside their homes, I doubt you will be able to point any out.
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oahray: Lol. Typical yoruba writeup. Nothing positive about igbo girls, nothing negative about yoruba girls, not even the popular 'dirty' stereotype. Bigotry. There are nobles, wisemen and eediots in every tribe.
how did you know it was a yoruba write up? I agree with most of what the writer has stated. Please the ''dirty'' talk for yoruba women is just a negative stereotype. If not all Nigerians are kind of dirty how come almost everywhere in Nigeria is dirty as phuck?!?!?!
Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by Oahray: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
babe_online:
how did you know it was a yoruba write up? I agree with most of what the writer has stated. Please the ''dirty'' talk for yoruba women is just a negative stereotype. If not all Nigerians are kind of dirty how come almost everywhere in Nigeria is dirty as phuck?!?!?!
yeah yeah... You are obviously yoruba too. What makes the op's own correct but the one I mentioned wrong?

I know igbo girls that are very self-sacrificing, willing to give their last kobo to help others. I also know incredibly dirty yoruba girls that are wrapped up in their own emotions like onions. So if I choose to generalize like the op did, why would you question mine after accepting the op's? Shift jare.

2 Likes

Re: The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? by honeric01(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
babe_online:
Please stop blabbing. I am yoruba and all the yoruba women I know starting from my mom are faithful. Stop with the negative stereotype please. If I ask you how many yoruba women you know personally that are unfaithful and have kids outside their homes, I doubt you will be able to point any out.

What is the definition of "stereotype"?

Well, the ones you know are not up to 0.5% of the total population, same with me, but i can only talk on what i know, you can't fault my experiences/opinion. so please stop being sentimental, i made my observation based on what i have seen/heard and experienced, so deal with it. smiley

And if i mention them, how do you intend verifying? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY OKADA, STUDENT RECORDS HERSELF BATHING NAK / 25 Celebrities With Historical Look Alikes – This Is Creepy! / Chris Odey: I Stand With Tonto Dikeh;  Manager Reacts Over Magazine Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.