Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,859 members, 7,876,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud (17425 Views)

See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / The Idea Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
striktlymi:

There is a need for you to substantiate the above. How is my post a lie?

Because your analogy is not germane to the main point

striktlymi: The above failed to demonstrate that the fallacious argument I put up there is a baseless lie. If you claim that your accusations stems from the religious books then one would be tempted to ask you, how many religions (or sects) do we have and how many of such religious books have you read?

#Don't give me the two major religion thingy as your answer o.

I attacked the Christian concept of God as it is obvious in the OP. The Muslim concept of God is also affected since their qoran is a photocopy of the Old Testament with modifications.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
ooman:

Becuase your analogy is not germane to the main point

I attack the Christian concept of God as it is obvious in the OP. The Muslim concept of God is also affected since their qoran is a photocopy of the Old Testament with modifications.

Hmmm...okay! okay!!...now you are forcing me to go through the OP! I will do that soon and give you a feedback!

Anyways, I am of the opinion that the point I demonstrated won't be completely irrelevant after I read the OP.

#Wanna bet? grin
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmm...okay! okay!!...now you are forcing me to go through the OP! I will do that soon and give you a feedback!

Anyways, I am of the opinion that the point I demonstrated won't be completely irrelevant after I read the OP.

#Wanna bet? grin

so you havent read the OP and you continue to comment?? shocked shocked

duh!! you are quite disappointing!! I bet that your points remain absolutely irrelevant.!! tongue
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
ooman:

so you havent read the OP and you continue to comment?? shocked shocked

duh!! you are quite disappointing!! I bet that your points remain absolutely irrelevant.!! tongue

striktlymi: Good afternoon bros,

Sorry I did not read the OP for a justifiable reason: How can someone who you believe does not exist be a fraudster? undecided
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
^^^The concept of God / the character called God is the fraud here.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good evening bros!

Finally I read the OP and it was as I expected cheesy. See my response below:

ooman: The topic of mutual exclusion of omniscience and freewill is a topic that exposes many things about the nature of God.

^^^Really?? Now you have 'tickled' my interest.

ooman:
This topic just didnt immediately mean that God does not exist if we have freewill,

That's not quite true! I don't see the conflict between God's omniscient and man's free will. The question is: what does it mean for God to be omniscient? The simple answer would be that God knows all things (both revealed and un-revealed knowledge). In other words, God's knowledge is infinite.

Now, the fact that man has freedom to do what he wants does not undermine this infinite knowledge of God. Note that it is one thing for one's knowledge to be infinite and another for that individual to act based on that knowledge. The fact that God choose not to act despite this know-how, does not, in any way, suggest that there is a conflict between man's freewill and God's infinite knowledge.

ooman:
it also means that If God exist, then we dont have freewill. What we therefore call freewill is only a delusion because if Jack has two options - A and B, and if an omniscient being knows that Jack was going to choose B, then Jack MUST choose B, if not, the omniscient being is not omniscient anymore.

The fact that we have freewill does not tell us anything about the existence or non-existence of God. As I have already demonstrated above, there is no conflict between man's free will and God's omniscient. Coming to your analogy, the fact that an Omniscient being knows the option Jack will go for does not undermine the ability of Jack to make a choice between those two options.

A choice is what it is simply because we have the right to make our own decision when faced with a number of possibilities. Jack for instance is faced with two possibilities: either option A or option B. If he goes for option A as against going for option B without anyone 'arm-twisting' the poor fellow to making that choice then it follows that Jack has made a decision based on his free will or better still, Jack has made a choice.

Now your argument is that since God knows which option he would go for then Jack did not make a choice but was forced to select the option he chose. This really is not the case here. Jack actually made a choice without being influenced and the fact that God knows this choice does not mean that Jack's freedom was thrashed.

ooman:
Jack, on the other hand would think that its his freewill to choose between A or B, but it has been decided long ago. Jack therefore has only the delusion of freewill.

This definitely is not correct! Being an omniscient God does not mean that God makes decisions for us, it only means that the decision we make freely is already known to him. Knowing a decision is different from making the decision! God does not make the decision, his fault (if you consider it a fault) is that he knows the decision before it is made.

ooman:
This fact shows that if God exist, then man does not have a real freewill but a delusion of it.

I have demonstrated why the above is incorrect!

ooman:
This therefore makes God a villain by making man believe that a delusion is reality.

I believe the above accusation is false and I have demonstrated why already.

ooman:
But isnt that what religion is all about? Religion is all about deception, and God is all about getting worshiped.

The above are accusations you are yet to substantiate!

ooman:
How exactly is God a fraudster? I will use two events in the bible to show how God or at least the idea of God has defrauded man.

Okay na! Let's go there... grin

ooman:
1. The fall of man - According to Gen 3, God supposedly gave man the choice of eating or not eating from the tree of knowledge, out of which man ate and God got furious. In his furiousness, he punished man.
But if God is truly omniscient, then he must have known that man would eat from the tree of knowledge, why then did he get furious enough to punish man?? That is the problem here, the fraud.

Well, God would be guilty of fraud if you were able to demonstrate that the freedom of choice was impaired by God in any way. What you succeeded in showing is that God knew that man would fall and did nothing to change it...if God had done something to change that, then he would have been guilty of committing fraud because then, it would have been glaring that man is without free will.

ooman:
God made Adam and Eve look stupid [/b]and God pretended as if he never knew they were going to eat from the tree and he punished them and sent them off Eden.

That is another accusation you are yet to substantiate! We can't blame God for the decision Adam and Eve made! The decision was not influenced, hence their guilt in the matter. This reminds me of people who commit all manner of atrocities only to blame the devil for the wrong they did, instead of taken responsibility for their actions.

ooman:
So, if God knew they were going to eat from the tree, why get furious again - this means he is a fraud by pretending he never knew.

Remind me again where feigning ignorance of something translates to a fraudulent act?

ooman:
But the [b]religious will not agree with the above
- this immediately suggest that God is not omniscient.

Nope! I don't agree because you only made accusations you are yet to corroborate with concrete evidence.

ooman: So it is either God is not omniscient or he is a fraudster, no other option is possible.

You can only demonstrate the bold by proving that a conflict exists between an omniscient God and the free will of man. I have shown that this imaginary conflict only exists in your head tongue

ooman:
God defrauded man by making it seem as if it was man's decision to eat from the tree.

The above was man's decision! Refer to my responses above!

ooman:
This he did so that man would think he had disobeyed God and so owed God a lifetime of worship in return for his salvation that he offered us.

Wrong!!!

ooman:
God inveigled the human race and made us think we are the villains when in fact he is the criminal. This is an act of fraudulent.

Another unsubstantiated accusations!

ooman:
2. The betrayal of Judas - According to the Gospels, a man named Judas betrayed Jesus, he later committed suicide because he thought it was his own freewill at work.
But if God is truly omniscient, then he must have known that Judas would betray Jesus, but he pretended and played dumb.
The fraud here is this - Because God already knew that Judas would betray Jesus, since he is omniscient, and because someone must betray Jesus for God's dumb plan to work, then it is not Judas freewill to betray Jesus because it is either Judas betrayed Jesus or God is not omniscient anymore. Judas never understood this and after the act, he blamed his freewill and committed suicide.

The above still does not show that Judas' decisions were made by God. Of-course he knew that Judas would betray Christ and later hang himself but this does not mean that he made the decisions for Judas. For instance, if I know that some time in the future, you are going to become a billionaire by having your own company and based on this knowledge, I choose to invest in that your company without influencing your investment decision, does this mean that I made your decisions for you?

ooman:
God defrauded Judas of his life by deceiving him into thinking it was his freewill to betray Jesus when in fact he must for God's omniscience to remain valid.

Yet again, you make accusations you are yet to substantiate. I have demonstrated that there is no conflict between the decisions we make and God's omniscient. Judas was not forced to betray Christ; he chose to do it. You can say God only decided to make good a bad situation. Remember that Peter also betrayed Jesus but unlike Judas, he decided to repent of his sins.

ooman:
This proves that if God exist, then we do not have freewill, all the evils in the world are just what God planned.

Accusations without substance!

ooman:
God is a fraud. He defrauded us into thinking we have freewill so we would think that all our mistakes are a result of our freewill and so feel like we owe him lifetime of worship in order to save us. For God, it is not about us, it is about him getting worshiped, this is why he defrauded us.

God is a fraud and we must do away with such a villain. Think and choose wisely

Refer to my earlier thoughts on the matter.

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2013
^^^^ am on mobile now. will reply your prevarications and obvious lies when I get on PC
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2013
Was it not this same ooman who told us that he's left atheism? You're true to yourself bro!
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2013
ooman: ^^^^ am on mobile now. will reply your prevarications and obvious lies when I get on PC

Good morning me guy,

Hmmm...when you accuse someone of evading the truth and telling lies, then you should be ready to put 'your money where your mouth is'. grin

I await your response to the so called 'lies and truth evasion'. Kindly embarrass me by pointing out the lies and demonstrate how I have evaded the truth.

Thanks!
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2013
Reyginus: Was it not this same ooman who told us that he's left atheism? You're true to yourself bro!

I never told you I believed in that character called God.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Good morning me guy,

Hmmm...when you accuse someone of evading the truth and telling lies, then you should be ready to put 'your money where your mouth is'. grin

I await your response to the so called 'lies and truth evasion'. Kindly embarrass me by pointing out the lies and demonstrate how I have evaded the truth.

Thanks!

wait for it.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

wait for it.

Sure I will! cheesy
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Sure I will! cheesy

did I rub a nerve?
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

I never told you I believed in that character called God.
Ofcourse, that's true. On a flipside, I'm also not saying that atheism adheres to religious belief. But to denounce atheism is the religious belief.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2013
Reyginus: Ofcourse, that's true. On a flipside, I'm also not saying that atheism adheres to religious belief. But to denounce atheism is the religious belief.

You really think am now religious?? Heck, I could be insane too. Nontheism is what I evolved into.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

You really think am now religious?? Heck, I could be insane too. Nontheism is what I evolved into.
What is nontheism? Educate me.

1 Like

Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Reyginus: What is nontheism? Educate me.

Educating people is what I dont have time for on nairaland. I come here to debate not to teach. Google what you dont know or go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

Educating people is what I dont have time for on nairaland. I come here to debate not to teach. Google what you dont know or go back to school.
Okay let me ask our friend wikipedia.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontheism
Nontheism is a term that covers a range of both religious[1] and nonreligious[2] attitudes characterized by the absence or rejection of theism or any belief in a personal god or gods.
Ooman, is this what you're talking about?
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by inspiredbyGOD(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2013
@Striktlymi, what would you say about pharoah holding back the Israelites? Was that by his own freewill or was he influenced to make that decision?
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2013
Reyginus: Okay let me ask our friend wikipedia.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontheism
Nontheism is a term that covers a range of both religious[1] and nonreligious[2] attitudes characterized by the absence or rejection of theism or any belief in a personal god or gods.
Ooman, is this what you're talking about?

do you have to ask again?
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
@Striktlymi, what would you say about pharoah holding back the Israelites? Was that by his own freewill or was he influenced to make that decision?

The bible clearly stated that God held pharaoh's mind influencing his decision. Imagine that.

How do we know Osama Bin Laden didn't fall victim of same evil from God and here we are condemning him.

1 Like

Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

do you have to ask again?
And you don't believe in a god or God?
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2013

Good morning Inspired,

That really was the question I was expecting ooman to have asked all this while. The passage you are referring to is:

Exodus 14:4
King James Version (KJV)

4 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the Lord. And they did so.

Now let's go back a bit to Exodus chapter 8:15;

Exodus 8:15
King James Version (KJV)

15 But when Pharaoh saw that there was respite, he hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.

The first passage suggests that God hardened the heart of Pharaoh while the second suggests that Pharaoh hardened his own heart while God was in the know.

Both passages are basically referring to the same thing actually and that is: Pharaoh hardened his heart while God decided not to change the cause of history by manipulating the free will of Pharaoh.

What we should understand is that, God is the creator of the free will of man. God can take away this free will at a moments notice if he so desires. It is widely believed that silence can be taken for consent. If President Obama is aware that another plots to commit murder without doing something about it (despite his ability to prevent this), it can be said that Obama is directly or indirectly responsible even though he did not partake in the act.

This is because, Barrack can do something about it but decided not to. If he did something about it, the murder would not have taken place, so his silence can be said to be as good as committing the act himself.

God knew that Pharaoh would be obstinate when he is asked to free the people of Israel. He can decide to change the cause of history by impeding on the free will of Pharaoh. He did not do this cause it would go against one of his fundamental principles (that man is free to act in any way he sees fit).

God's decision not to intervene can be likened to the Obama scenario. By this action alone, God is guilty (if you count it as guilt) of not getting involved and just like Obama, God can be said to have committed the act, hence the reference to God as the one who hardened Pharaoh's heart.

Now the reason why God took glory in the first passage is basically what I have explained in the Judas case...He made a good thing out of an already bad situation. In the real sense, Pharaoh hardened his heart as the second passage suggests but God already knows about this and decided to use that situation to his advantage.

Thank you!
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by inspiredbyGOD(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2013
@Striktlymi, Romans 9:16-18 disagrees with your post above.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2013
@Striktlymi, Romans 9:16-18 disagrees with your post above.

Mind telling us how?
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Ranchhoddas: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2013
The op raised an issue and none of u christians have been able to address it,instead una come dey run from pillar to post dey talk wetin i no understand for here...answer the question directly and stop running around in circles
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by achinaboy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

all religions are based on a God, therefore, God is the ultimate fraud!
emm, all religions are based on so called god,not on the creator of this globe because i believe he exist,the only problem is that we misquote his involvement,i guess
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
achina boy:
emm, all religions are based on so called god,not on the creator of this globe because i believe he exist,the only problem is that we misquote his involvement,i guess

all you religious people just find one excuse or the other to protect this god of yours. One fact remains that no god exist anywhere
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

all you religious people just find one excuse or the other to protect this god of yours. One fact remains that no god exist anywhere

Oya guy before I close my eyes open am, you better show me the lies and evasion of the truth grin

#Don't make me report you to your madam o wink
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by ooman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
striktlymi: Good evening bros!
Finally I read the OP and it was as I expected cheesy. See my response below:
You were illogical for commenting before reading the OP. I never knew some people write first before thinking!

striktlymi: ^^^Really?? Now you have 'tickled' my interest.
That's not quite true! I don't see the conflict between God's omniscient and man's free will. The question is: what does it mean for God to be omniscient? The simple answer would be that God knows all things (both revealed and un-revealed knowledge). In other words, God's knowledge is infinite.

Prevarication.

In Isaiah, it was said that god knows all things before they happen. Isaiah 46v10 says Only i can tell you what is going to happen before they happen. Everything i plan will come to pass, for i do whatever i wish. In Revelation 17v17 it was said that god plans and control the affairs of man. It says that For god has put a plan into their minds, a plan that will carry out his purposes.... so now, it is plain that God has aleeady decided the course of event and so freewill remains a fraud.

striktlymi: Now, the fact that man has freedom to do what he wants does not undermine this infinite knowledge of God. Note that it is one thing for one's knowledge to be infinite and another for that individual to act based on that knowledge. The fact that God choose not to act despite this know-how, does not, in any way, suggest that there is a conflict between man's freewill and God's infinite knowledge.

Prevarication - God plans man's action according to the bible. God determines the course of action of man, knows what will happen next, which must happen if God is to remain omniscient and after each event, god lies to man and blames man's freewill. God understands much more than you do that man does not have freewill but still, he blames man for evil, then defrauded us into life time of worship.

striktlymi: The fact that we have freewill does not tell us anything about the existence or non-existence of God. As I have already demonstrated above, there is no conflict between man's free will and God's omniscient. Coming to your analogy, the fact that an Omniscient being knows the option Jack will go for does not undermine the ability of Jack to make a choice between those two options.

LIE-As i have shown again. Freewill and omniscience are mutually exclusive. For an omniscient being to remain omniscient, everything must happen according to his knowledge. There is no denying that omniscience destroys freewill and freewill destroys omniscience. God does not exist if we have freewill and if he exist, then he is a fraud for making man think his mistakes are results of freewill.

BIG LIE @ bold.

No matter how much Jack dallied he must still go for the option the omniscient one knows or the omniscient one becomes invalid. Why do you have to deny the obvious. Am not surprised though, its typical of the religious.

striktlymi: A choice is what it is simply because we have the right to make our own decision when faced with a number of possibilities. Jack for instance is faced with two possibilities: either option A or option B. If he goes for option A as against going for option B without anyone 'arm-twisting' the poor fellow to making that choice then it follows that Jack has made a decision based on his free will or better still, Jack has made a choice.

Jack would make such decision thinking it was based on his freewill. But the omniscient one already knows what Jack would choose and Jack MUST choose that for the omniscient one to remain valid. Freewill is therefore only a delusion.

striktlymi: Now your argument is that since God knows which option he would go for then Jack did not make a choice but was forced to select the option he chose. This really is not the case here. Jack actually made a choice without being influenced and the fact that God knows this choice does not mean that Jack's freedom was thrashed.

That is exactly the fraud here. Jack only have an illusion of freewill to choose but he must choose what the omniscient one already knows for his omniscience to remain valid.

striktlymi: This definitely is not correct! Being an omniscient God does not mean that God makes decisions for us, it only means that the decision we make freely is already known to him. Knowing a decision is different from making the decision! God does not make the decision, his fault (if you consider it a fault) is that he knows the decision before it is made.

According to the bible, Isa. and Rev. i quoted, god plans man's course of action. Freewill is nullified.

You seem not to understand the main point here. It is that since God already know that decision BEFORE it was made as you say, then for his omniscience to remain valid, the decision he knows MUST be the one taken, if not, his omniscience is invalid and that is the fraud here.

striktlymi: ThisI have demonstrated why the above is incorrect!
I believe the above accusation is false and I have demonstrated why already.

Your demonstrations are invalid as i have shown.

striktlymi: ThisThe above are accusations you are yet to substantiate!

I promise you a new thread on that soon.

striktlymi: Okay na! Let's go there... grin
Well, God would be guilty of fraud if you were able to demonstrate that the freedom of choice was impaired by God in any way. What you succeeded in showing is that God knew that man would fall and did nothing to change it...if God had done something to change that, then he would have been guilty of committing fraud because then, it would have been glaring that man is without free will.

LIE+PREVARICATION

You obviously decided to ignore the main point. The points are 1- God knew they were gping to eat yet pretended he never knew and punished them. 2- Because God knew they were going to eat, then they must eat for him to remain omniscient. Their freewill is only an illusion. A fraud to make them think they owed him worship which worked anyway, which is why you continue to worship God.

striktlymi: That is another accusation you are yet to substantiate! We can't blame God for the decision Adam and Eve made! The decision was not influenced, hence their guilt in the matter. This reminds me of people who commit all manner of atrocities only to blame the devil for the wrong they did, instead of taken responsibility for their actions.

No one is talking about the devil here. When will you stop this prevarication and face the main point.

The decision to eat is not theirs. It is an action they must perform for god's dumb plan to work. And because god already knew they would eat BEFORE they ate, then they must eat for god to remain omniscient. Am not blaming god here, am accusing him of fraud, am calling him a fraud because that is what god or at least the idea of god is.

striktlymi: Remind me again where feigning ignorance of something translates to a fraudulent act?

God didnt just feign ignorance, he also punished them and inveigled them into worshipping him by making them think they owed him. God is a criminal and a fraud.

striktlymi: ThisNope! I don't agree because you only made accusations you are yet to corroborate with concrete evidence.
You can only demonstrate the bold by proving that a conflict exists between an omniscient God and the free will of man. I have shown that this imaginary conflict only exists in your head tongue

I have demonstrated that multiple times now. Its time you stop prevaricating and face the obvious truth.

striktlymi: ThisThe above was man's decision! Refer to my responses above!
Wrong!!!

Your responses are wrong, lies and prevarications

striktlymi: ThisAnother unsubstantiated accusations!

I have substantiated my claims multiple tines.

striktlymi: The above still does not show that Judas' decisions were made by God. Of-course he knew that Judas would betray Christ and later hang himself but this does not mean that he made the decisions for Judas. For instance, if I know that some time in the future, you are going to become a billionaire by having your own company and based on this knowledge, I choose to invest in that your company without influencing your investment decision, does this mean that I made your decisions for you?

STOP THIS PREVARICATION.

Judas did not have any option but to betray jesus. Failure to do that would mean God is not omniscient anymore. Dont you know what omniscience mean and are you denying the bible verses i quoted. Dang, you are annoying.

striktlymi: Yet again, you make accusations you are yet to substantiate. I have demonstrated that there is no conflict between the decisions we make and God's omniscient. Judas was not forced to betray Christ; he chose to do it. You can say God only decided to make good a bad situation. Remember that Peter also betrayed Jesus but unlike Judas, he decided to repent of his sins.

Judas must betray him or god would lose his omniscience. That is the simple point you have been running away from all this while.

Here you betray yourself. Did you willingly forget that jesus prayed for peter and so god changed the course of events? STOP YOUR LIES MAN.

striktlymi: Accusations without substance!

Refer to my earlier thoughts on the matter.

Thanks man!

I have substantiated all my claims with facts, its time you stopped your prevarications.

What are you thanking me for?
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by inspiredbyGOD(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Mind telling us how?
In that particular chapter, it is stated that Pharoah was raised up for that particular purpose in order for God to be glorified. Also, the verse tends to give the notion that God controls every aspect of our life and we have no say in the matter.
Re: Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
In that particular chapter, it is stated that Pharoah was raised up for that particular purpose in order for God to be glorified. Also, the verse tends to give the notion that God controls every aspect of our life and we have no say in the matter.

Hi inspired..

Was my response on your 'If I were an atheist' thread responsible for your recent soul searching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Greatest Atheist Quotes / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / You Are Not Condemned

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.